Is Scarlett Johansson overrated...

Is Scarlett Johansson overrated? I mean she's hot and a good actress but I wouldn't say that she's the hottest and greatest actress of our time.

Who was hotter than a prime Scarlett?

It is always implied that any "bestest hottest actress" is 2nd behind Roo Roo.

She was pretty bangin in Civil War

So disappointed she chopped her tits off

prime scarlett was a semen demon of untouchable quality
but yeah i think the memory of prime scarlett causes a lot of people to overrate current scarlett

I'd overrate the fuck outta her ngl

I don't know if she's the hottest (she has my vote), but who ever said she's the greatest? She's an average actor who's easy on the eyes. What's the big deal?

>I wouldn't say that she's the hottest and greatest actress of our time.

Its because nobody literally ever said that. Unless they are autist who can only categorize everything to 'le goat' and 'pure shit'.

She's rated just right.

she's boring

Who is Roo Roo? I don't want to be fapping to the second bestest second hottest actress.

She's probably the most overrated actress in Hollywood besides maybe JLaw. Long past her prime too.

She's the best balance of looks to talent in Hollywood. She isn't the absolute best actress or (arguably) the absolute hottest, but I don't think any actress ranks as high as her in both categories. She was literally perfect in LiT.

JLaw seems to have some main-billing power. Not so sure about Scarlett yet.

Does she have any meaty role? She seems best at underacting.

yeah she's got some pretty meaty roles on her chest

The only major box office J-Law has carried was the Hunger Games, which were already popular books. Lucy did really well with Scarlett in the lead with no existing fanbase. I think she's a bigger draw if she's given the chance.

Under the Skin

shes overweight and dull, no range and no poignancy. she could catch this stinky little pecker but shes jennifer lawrence tier and not getting any younger or thinner either *cracks open dr. pepper*

>*cracks open dr. pepper*
I shouldn't have laughed at this

Truly based post, thank user

I don't get it

lol.

i'd like to get some of that ass if you're able to discern my general implication

wow sexiss shot!!

Lizzie Olsen is now MCU's best girl

>she's hot

she was great in under the skin, only thing I've seen her in

Amber Heard > Scarlett Johansson

Never seen a more pointy chin or nose

I liked the movie, but I don't think she actually had a lot to do except being emotionless.

>no_fun_allowed.mod

She's got a cute face, big tits and a nice ass. Not the hottest chick on earth, but one of the hottest actresses right now, I'd say.

>he does it for free

>too dark to see anything
What's the point?

Rooney Mara.

>Is Scarlett Johansson overrated?

I don't know, you tell me.

hes doing it for free as i write this post

>Roo Roo
>Actress
Pick one.

>Rooney Mara
Tom Hiddleston in a drag?

she carried the shit out of lucy, which was an absolute fucking mess. very unlikely that jlaws fat face could've done the same tbhonesto

That was odd, really. It means a solo BW movie would do well.
But we can't be sure till Gits.

>scarjo thread tightly moderated
>emma stone thread is let live

She has an above average voice imo.

well, "NSFW" is sexually appealing content isn't it

>this post gets made
>emma thread gets deleted
wow fuck you user i was enjoying that thread

>implying anybody on Sup Forums works
Nice try.

based on her personality and actions, interviews, and acting skills.... I bet she fucks like a dead fish

I want to say prime Angelina was better, but her roles weren't as strong as she really loves the campy action movies.

Shit acting skills great body, she wont last long unless somebody teach her how to revive character she acts without relying on the rack.

She probably has some skill from before she made it big but she probably wouldn't showcase it all that much.

>browsing Sup Forums at work

Literally kill yourself

Well for starters she's not a batshit crazy feminist
She's probably aware that she only got successful in Hollywood because of her looks and doesn't complain about it
She avoids cancerous social media
She's not a talented actress but not terrible either

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I miss the boobies she had in that red dress at the oscars. She was never hotter than that.

*sniff sniff*

this

Its called push up bra you fucking imbecile

We like tits, why you have to be mad?

>pushup makes an A cup go to a D

You're called blind you fucking virgin

She's sexy and cute. I used to think I liked her when I drooled over her in that boss' daughter movie with Forman and the one about stealing SAT test answers with Captain America.

But then I watched Her and somehow only hearing her made me fall deeply in love with her.

Can't wait for GitS, couldn't possibly be better cast. No other actress has the star power of Scar Jo.

JLaw a shit

>fucking fat cow
delete this rude post now

She was ridiculously hot in The Island and The Prestige as well. She's fallen off.

Her peak was He's Not That Into You, most people don't talk about because it's a shitty romcom.

This! Top quality user. That song at the end of jungle book gave me goosebumps.

So you getting fit to play Bond user 008 Dubs?

she has fallen off but she's still a sexy little thing so it's all good tbqh