Alright guys I need some help from my fellow neckbeards

Alright guys I need some help from my fellow neckbeards.

I have an xbone advanced warefare edition. For whatever reason it won't power on in fact for the past two days I press the power button and makes its noise then makes the noise again and powers itself right back off. Will do it several times before it actually stays on. Now it it just sits there and acts like it's not getting power. I got it for a fantastic deal so I can't complain.

Anyways any fellow Sup Forumsros can help me out with ideas?

>inb4 delete system 32
>inb4 already took it apart to clean it nothing dirty, no blown caps all seems visibly good.
>inb4 put it in developer mode and reset it.
>inb4 get a ps4 or hurr pc master race. I already have a ps4 and gaming rig.

Also battle station thread.

Come on guys I know your browsing the catalog now

Sounds like an issue with the power supply.

call microsoft

Thats what I kept seeing when doing my research but it's given me issues like this in the past and I tried my buddy's xbone brick and it's still got the same issues. No idea what's causing it. I figured someone would know more advanced troubleshooting tips

Will they still assist even though I've already taken apart the console (previous owner tried too but failed as they are a pain like always)

What I was thinking guys is I really like the case so perhaps I could just buy another one and swap the guts from the new one and place it in the old one while keeping the orgional rf module so it still makes the cool cod noises

might of blown a fuse in the plug idk, not enough power delivery?

According to my battle station ac side meters all is green across the board

is the power brick okay? or their could be a short on the usb drives

is the fan working? take cover off and heat the mobo the hell up with a heatgun to see if weak solder joint somewhere?

is the power brick displaying an orange light?

I actually didn't think of that. I never use the usb ports so dust could easily get in there.

Checkem but I thought about doing that. It would be just like the 360s

also dont run the power brick from an extension lead, run it from the main wall

Yes, when plugged into the console it doesn't flash Orange to white to Orange, just Orange as if it's not even realizing it's plugged into something.

try a different plug socket for a start

I also kept seeing that too when looking up issues online. I tried that too and my results were the same. I can't even force the console to turn on (taking the brick apart and connecting a couple wires to make the psu turn on. Xbox won't boot)

OP is not a neckbeard, you are not part of the pc master race because you play console, fag !

Tried it. Multiple plugs through out the house. Even my tech bench with I wired with its own circuit breaker in the panel. Still same result.

Really hold on a sec

Honestly there may be a literal bug in the xbox, might have fried it.

what did the noise sound like?

OP try someone elses power cables to see if it works. if so then it means you may have a fried power brick

My custom battle station I built and wired myself (ignore the mess I have had time to clean up)

op wtf is all this shit

you can still have a surface mount fuse on the mobo, would be near where the brick plugs in at and can look like a simple brown ceramic resistor...easy to check with an ohm meter...the on switch itself should also be an easy check with such meter

Accent lights for when I'm Fucking bitches in the dark/night light

You know those special edition consoles and how they make different power on/off eject disk/insert disc noises? They are just the advanced warefare noises. The only thing that freaked me out is the fact it made those on off eject noises all by itself as if someone was touching it. Even if you use the controller to turn it on

lmao what a piece of shit xD

his dried up cum tissues of course

Ha I was doing coke earlier and got a runny as fuck nose.

Eh just don't tell em

Better than what you got. What a shitty desk at Ikea that as soon as you look at it falls apart?

Hey man gotta recycle. Also that other circle in pic above is a trashbag

full of old cum tissues, you can't fool us

Tried painting it red but it looked shit so scratched it off but decided it looked pretty cool n reminded me of deadpool

Alright guys you got me its my collection I've had since I was 18. Gotta keep it in the open as a conversation piece

Ikea? Talk about irony... Your abomination looks like you actually stripped the plastic veneer off of old Ikea furniture you found in a second hand shop and glued them together with trash and cum tissues.

Well shit by your description you sound like your at second hand shop. Let's see your battle station bitch

I can dig it. My controller is just themed like my console

Is this you?

My battle station, looks shit getting a new desk soon

What's that tree thing?

Can't help ya kiddo. You void your warranty... Have fun sending back to Microsoft.

Alright try trouble shoot mode, hold the controller sync on the side of the Xbox and the eject button for 15 seconds then without letting go press the power hold and it should beep a few times the show a screen, choose go home or reset Xbox then select reset Xbox and keep my games and apps.

Nice trips. Well it was good advice I will find another way.

its a light

That makes no sense. That's Xbox 360 mixed with ps3/ps4 shit

Try it.

have you tried turning it offf be for it turns off ?

That's hp monitor looks pretty nice 21inches?

It's actually what they put in to stop failed updates

Fuck it at this point the console is already on deaths door I'm going in brb gonna nuke my xbox

19 inch its pretty shit tbh, 8 years old

Beating the system? Too bad it's already off until it magically works again

Can top that. Had a 50in insignia plasma tv. Try using a gaming rig on that. My LG smart tv is nice as fuck

no thanks not about that 5ms response rate, had 3 32 inch curved tvs for a while but decided it was too laggy

>might of

-_-

I don't know how I feel about the curved tv's. Probably pretty nice but I don't really care for the response rates. I always set my looking shit to 8-10. Though my LG is pretty responsive though.

idc about my grammar

what do you expect us to xray your picture? open it up and show us the mainboard so we can see what is broken

Okay give me a few minutes to get her open again

Most morons don't.

i play a lot of csgo so i need to feel like its moving when i do, was great for playing dirt rally and dirt 3 on all 3 at once though

Sup Forums is hardly formal enough for me to even use 1% of my brain on tbf

nice trips

Thanks haha. Got one of the covers off guys be prepared for some background information

Is the power cube working?
Mine works like a charm

>power cube
its not even cube shaped

I had the same issue with my xbox 360 slim, it turned on and off when it wanted to, the sensor was the on malfunctioning so i just disconnect the entire sensor so my xbox could only be turned on with the controller

why so many phones? and that fucking disgusting thing in a jar

Yep power brick is fine. Also nice stack of phones got quite a huge collection myself over the years of fixing them for people

Not a Jar, its a jellyfish, and those are 2 iphone 5 that i broke and didn't bother fixing, 1 iphone 4 and a 3gs and 2 Gameboy advance

Overall look above. Almost there

should add some glow in the dark shit to the water, also dumb question i cant tell if thats living or dead -.-

is that supposed to be attached to something?

Lol the jellyfish itself glows in the dark and yes its dead

It's the adapter for the WiFi card. You have to remove the WiFi card before you remove the metal shield on the top

Relentless, my nigger

The RF module

m8 i was 20p short of a monster

seen as you have no warrenty have u checked the APU isnt fucked?

APU? I dont follow?

the CPU under heatsink, cept its actually an apu

I've had to resort to that before, I felt dirty

Next to be taken off is the fan uploading progress pics now

i bought a 35p money saver energy drink thing, that was dirty

op if it wasnt fucked before it will be now, pressing it up against clothing or a bed = static

Fan is off. That white thermal paste you see is from me. The old paste was dried out. I use non conductive paste.

how much did you put on...

While you are right about the static I've honestly never ever had a problem with static hurting anything. Normally I'd do this in my shop but it's cold and the WiFi reception is poor in there.

Literally the smallest dot. As it would have smooshed everywhere. You should have seen what the factory left for me to clean up it was a lot worse.

>in my shop
yet you have the shittest desk ever?

Mine will outlast yours also not a desk dumbass. Due to the the weird design of the place I live in I had no choice but to put it at the foot of my bed. Also it's an entertainment stand jackass

Also everything looks fine so got a feeling you had a failed update or your power brick is broken

Processor all cleaned up.

wow thats way to much thermal paste!!!