What are some kinos similar to the fallout settings?

what are some kinos similar to the fallout settings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaPP00uNkNI
youtube.com/watch?v=k3IlHBBGCIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Book of Eli comes close.

A Boy and His Dog

The director said the aim of the Book of Eli was to make a Fallout where 'The American Dream' is replaced with Christianity

Wat

innumerable flicks are virtually identical in terms of setting, but no kino

Pretty much the only movie you'll ever need, user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oaPP00uNkNI

>In a post-apocalyptic world where the Russians have taken over a nuked USA and Elvis is king of Lost Vegas, "Six-String Samurai" chronicles the tale of Buddy, a hero who's a '50s rocker and wandering warrior rolled into one, too-cool package. Armed with his six-string in one hand and his sword in the other, Buddy is on his way to Vegas to succeed Elvis as King. Along the way, he saves an orphan who decides to play tag-along to his rescuer. What follows is the road trip from hell.

Problem Child 2

literally this

Crazy Mike: Angry Highway

The Road

This movie is one of those awful movies that would be actually pretty good if they changed just one minor thing

Mundane Mark

Is it the kid making moaning noises as his only form of communication?

yes

The Rover

>This movie is one of those awful movies

dropped.

Agreed, they tried doing their own spin on the Feral Kid except they only made him interesting in the last minute of the movie and nauseating for the rest.

This. Any other answer is simply wrong.

Pic reated

Pic related as well, one of the most underrated movies of all time.

Best answers you'll get. A Boy and His Dog and Mad Max are the foundation of the series while Six-String Samurai and The Postman directly inspired New Vegas.

Dr. Strangelove if you treat it like a prequel

>trusting a tripfag

This, so fucking much. When I saw the trailer for it I thought they made a Fallout movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3IlHBBGCIw
fallout kino fucking when?

welcome newfriend

oH, FOR FUCK SAKE, mAD mAX 2?ยจ?

movie is shit and nothing like fallout

tHE fUCK yOU dOIN' M8??

nice autism

this

The Battery

Look/atmosphere is really really similar.

I'm never going to re-watch it, but I remember Book of Eli being OK, and thinking the twist was well done.

Jericho TV series

>that one episode when they go to the market town with the news board updated by hand

This. Great movie.

>dat young don johnson

>no americana
>no humor

no

O-bi, O-ba: The End of Civilizaton
When the Wind Blows
Threads
The Day
Waterworld
The Divide (it's fucking terrible though)
I am Legend

10/10

If I had the power to bring back one cancelled show, it would be Jericho.

Agreed,who needs walking dead when you have Jericho.
Every character had relevance to the plot.Especially the females.

Yup, no forced feminist crap as well, which is rare these days.

That one scene where Gail and April were reviving Johnston and the brothers walked in... then a bit later when they were discussing how dangerous it would be to travel and search for medicine and Gail said "go"...

...dude, that's some compelling television.

No one was annoying is what made it for me.
Even the city accountant who was literally a plank,grew over me.
The show portrayed people can change if the need arises.
Best part of the show is that there were no fucking fillers to fill the slot time. That is why nothing seemed forced.

Agreed. So much character development, just looks at Stanley, how he started in episode 1 and where he ended up at the end. Even Dale's girlfriend, whatshername, managed to win me over with time, she was an annoying brat at the start.

Also, mandatory Johnston pic, because he was awesome.

>When the Wind Blows
>Threads
These are only good to remind you that the post-apocalypse is not at all filled with robots and dry wit.