God exist or not?

God exist or not?

if this is dubs then yes.

you see it is not you dumb ass nigger.

Singles have spoken

/thread

Nobody knows. The closest thing could be a programmer of a reallistic universe.

Next question: If heaven and hell exist, and if you go to heaven, are there other people that enjoyed the life much more than you, and/or repented of their sins at the right time? Are there different heaven levels? Are there the same pleasures that exist on the living world or are you banned from having some of them? Do you forget everything of your previous life just as if you were reading a great story with disbelief suspension?

Sorry to break a few God-botherers, but there is no magical sky-wizard making miraculous things happen on Earth.
I find this antiquated superstitious hokum embarrassing to the whole human race, stop please.

Well find out on the 19th

Yes and no.
All gods ever conceived are in a dual state of existence and non-existence.
As are all humans currently living.

The Christian bible states that only 144,000 people are getting into heaven and they are all Jews.
Jews conversely do not have a hell or devil, these are constructs of the catholic church in the early synods.
So why believe in it as a Christian?

Also implting your opinion is being heard my a religious fag, you understand how you said that is literally going to appeal to noone that has a personality or views different to yours. Well done youve joined the shit rabble that you so dearly protest

Dubs if he does

Where you getting your sources ??? It says the tribes of izreal are his people and automatically get into heaven(144000) everyone else has to accept christ as their savior

You sir are a retard who thinks he has some intellect.
You do not.
Pic related.

Heaven is another dimensiom where materialistic things and doings are unnecessary, you are gifted space and eternal bliss, fucking or doing thinks in a normal human fashion isnt possible as you do not have a body

He knows you exist but won't deny.

lol

>Jesus and the Roman Centurion

"When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

But at least I can spell and punctuate.
Pic related.

didnt u watch the matrix. God exist. what a retart.

Well done youve graduated tard school !! Want a participation ribbon ??

Protip : get a little culture it makes you look like less of a faggot hurrr durrr american type

Lol?
Are you new here?
Pointless shitpost my young friend, who gives a fuck about an irrelevant bible quote?

And you don't understand the spiritual significance of your religious roots. Modern "christians" dwell on technicalities that bequeath them and see their religion as a game of parcheesi they can bank on to take away their guilt. They do not understand the nature of a god.

This nature is very clearly displayed in human history as it developed from the mesopotamians on. Like a psychological ego signifying a human identity, a god is a mental construct. It exists only to those who believe in it. But it becomes real in that its will is enacted through those who adhere to it.
This applies to gods, who aren't associated with any physical body but have a global impact through large followings, and to human identities, which exist in limited circles and are associated with a physical body.
Once they become unknown entirely, either gods or men, they stop existing. If I wiped your mind and you had nobody else who knew your identity, you would cease to exist as well.

In truth neither of them exist. In fact objective reality is stagnant, colorless, timeless and spaceless. Human observers, biomachines in a state of psychosis, create the perceived reality and fill it with all these actors. All of it has always been a lie, but at the same time it's the closest thing to an existing reality.

But what if I miss fucking. Or what if I don't like eternal bliss with zero effort on my part? What if I want to relate with other people in a normal fashion but without abuse?

op's pick is shit because god is black not white

If God exists it's a four dimensional being that's toying with us. And we'd have no way if finding out. So it's pretty irrelevant to ask.

>Bible quotes are irrelevant in a Christianity thread

are you okay?

Not American, this is probably why I can spell and punctuate and you cannot.
English is my first language, I didn't learn "American English" at school.
Protip: You've got to be a pro to give the tip, you are not.

If your mother exist why noy God

Who says it's a Christian thread, that's not what it asks at the top doofus.

Basically Molyneux's Black and White

It asks if God exists, which can only the be Christian God.

Kek, you skipped too much science class at school.

You can relate to others but only those that wish to and are in heaven with you, eternal bliss is a human coining, you gotta look at it more like, your favourite thing to do whenever wherever but with 100% satisfaction, even if your favourite thing changes, but again through divine power not through cause and effect reality.

If you want to be human immortal forever, simply be a good person, humble and meek, then after the tribulation god will remake the earth to how he oroginally visioned it and you can live for eterenity there

Eather or beats hell no matter the level

We are 4 dimensional beings you retard.

Where does it say only Christian?
Oops, did you fuck up in your assumption?
Kek, you're a close minded fuckwit.

Lel assuming im ameritards, there we go anothee faggot making tardy assumptions and ruining the planet with their self inflatted ego, you bore me goodbye

I also forgot to mention dont beleive or practice Christianity!! Thats a big part

Kek, you throw your toys out of your pram when you see how retarded I made you look, it's a discussion thread and you fail to converse and so leave, tata little chap!
Pic related angry little tard.

Oh sure quanticle interaction and everything that follows is a thing but that interaction itself is contingent on dimensions that are arbitrarily measured by observers, without whom it would be stagnant. Time doesn't flow, we flow through time. Nevertheless this isn't so much about physics as it is about the nature of institutions. Your identity isn't quantifiable, it's a concept that you, an interpretive machine with a stored reference memory, believe is real. Without that belief "you" would not exist. But since you and those around you believe your, John Faggot, are a person with X qualities, its existence is played out in the theater of your environment. So too are the qualities and "wishes" of the zeitgeists that are "gods" acted out by adherents. They're both delusions, but both have a measurable impact on society. Ultimately the whole thing came from void, though, and has no actual physical presence.

I didn't assume anything, you were the one who called me an Amerifag.

This is your chosen perception of your reality, I too can choose one for myself neither are valid.
We are merely hairless apes who can talk.

YES.
where I came all the material that is floating in the universe? ... God!

That's exactly what I'm saying.
Nothing is true. The complete breadth of our existence is a figment of our imagination. But by acting on that imagination it affects "reality." And thus all gods are not real, but have an ostensibly greater impact on the world than any single human ever will.

Agreed.
The cause of this need for a narrative to make our lives seem to have meaning needs to be excised from the mind.
Religion is the most common narrative and serves a purpose only for those who will not accept the meaninglessness of our existence, that we are meat-puppets controlled by DNA and it's need to continue it's existence.
All else is superfluous data intended to keep us occupied.

I need to skip these threads.

Turin shroud

No, you are stardust, .... get over it.

Mm, and what grants me things do go donkey kong again on the new version of Earth.

Nah, seriously, I think I would ask to remake me instead of Earth. Although few people cares about God when everything is ok, myself included. Right now I can't say I'm repented but disregarding he is omnipotent or not, or if he made us imperfectbto test bullshit, I feel bad for somebody trying to do good stuff for others and everybody messing them. Perhaps I need to believe in something because my live is shitty, so it's not that meaningless, and through calmness I have the posibility of improving it, or not.

>god will remake the earth to how he oroginally visioned it
He fuck up the first time around?

It can only be Christian by definition. The Christian God is pure actuality. It asked if "God" exists. Not if X pagan God exists.

They're all the same. And you're a component of both.

But they aren't.

You can sum up that wallpost as "My god is different because I say he is different"
Ironically it contradicts very basic tenets in the bible though such as the repeated statement that the kingdom of god resides within every man.

NYPA, dumbass.

Come on now. Even you must know this is a pathetic strawman.

>Ironically it contradicts very basic tenets in the bible though such as the repeated statement that the kingdom of god resides within every man.

how does it contradict this?

>Ironically it contradicts very basic tenets in the bible though such as the repeated statement that the kingdom of god resides within every man.

You know Charlie Chaplin said that right? It's not in the bible.

>All men are a component of god
>"No they're not, look at this post"
>That post justifies distinctiveness by virtue of itself and contradicts biblical tenets stating that all men are a component of god
>"No it doesn't"
Okay so what's the problem? Or does the flipflopping end here?

Boutta drop a bomb on this thread.
God exists. Not, however, in the commonly perceived "man in the sky" form. God exists through the actions of his followers. God exists as a concept. As long as idiots kill or talk to one another for God, God exists. If only as a concept.

"there all the same"

referring to pagan gods and the christian god. This is what I was responding too when I said there were not, look at the post.

>secular religion

you're an idiot who plays too much shin megami tensei

Luke 17:21
Corinthians 3:16
The gospel of Thomas

A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man says, “All right, all right. I’m *dying* to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”

The monks reply, “You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.”

The monks reply, “Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.”

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, “The sound is right behind that door.”

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, “Real funny. May I have the key?”

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The man demands the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.

He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire.

So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, “This is the last key to the last door.”

The man is relieved to no end.

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk.

Aside from the biblical passages stating so, yahweh's very nature as an omnipresent influence necessitates it.

It has been a long time since the spiritual nature of christianity has been lost. Nowadays it's a wildcard pulled out when convenient and stashed back in the sleeve when it's not, presented as a Tolkien epic.

none of them say this lol. It's a Chaplin quote verbatim based on some loose interpretation.

>none of them say this
Then I can safely assume you have not read it.
Verbatim, the Corinthians one - "The kingdom of god is inside you, not in buildings of wood and stone"

Most people don't want to accept that their life:
-doesn't have any 'higher' purpose
-is devioded of free will
-will end and there will not be anything else

that why our laws (customs, etiquette, official law) are build on the believe that there is god, personal responsibility for actions, and afterlife.

Well that but mostly christianity is used as an arbitrarily clique by people who want to play exclusivist and raise themselves to special status on the basis of a self-invented modifier, by people who are decidedly not spiritual, and have never touched religious scripture. It's the ultimate perversion of christian doctrine, really.

Corinthians 3:16

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s
temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

lol fuck off

Sorry. Same difference, but I misattributed that quote - I was citing Thomas 77b.

>gospal of thomas

non canonical lol

gg.

Well the thing is nihilism actually attributes the ultimate responsibility and divine purpose. As children of god, or child gods really, we were born from void and are fated to infinitely expand to the point where we light up the universe with life. We are accorded a great degree of leeway and penultimate "free will" insofar we believe to possess it despite being bound by causality (hence still being bound by fate), but it means we are the masters of that fate. I think the famous amalgam of Marcus Aurelius' sayings puts it best:

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid."

I see you're going to ignore the canonical parts that don't fit your desired narrative and overrule Thomas, an actual acolyte of Jesus, when you can cop out on a revisionary technicality.

>my desired narrative

you mean the bible? Of which contains no Gospel of Thomas? Just as it does not contain various other Pseudepigrapha?

Yes, I meant the parts of the bible that you're happily ignoring the existence of so you can distort it into a doctrine that lets you feel special and somehow supreme.

yes, and this picture describing most of what humans wonder about daily, that is the 6th sense.
>take a look at how many items there is = 5
>>think about what each items represent
>look closely and find the 6th and gap.jpg
>hell will rise on november the 6th

I don't ignore any part of the bible. The Gospal of Thomas is not a part of the bible, no matter now much you want it to be. Paradise lost isn't part of the bible either. You're going to have to admit you are wrong here.

I cited to other examples of that principle in the canonical bible. You seem to actively be blotting them out from your vision.

Or perhaps it's the angst you feel from the fact that an "atheist" (or perhaps gnostic is a better way to phrase it) is closer to the ideology of Jesus than you are.
You abuse the status of your lord and savior while I inherently abide by his philosophy. A realization you're not comfortable embracing.

Yeah, that's pretty samefaggy.

>I cited to other examples of that principle in the canonical bible

but that isn't the principle, and that isn't what is said nor is it a "very basic tenet" of the bible

lol you're a fucking Gnostic what a special snowflake no wonder you brought up garbage like the "gospel" of Thomas.

read the bible, find out for yourselve

>special snowflake
Am I going to get the mirroring act from a man who uses a spiritual doctrine as an exclusivist membership card now? Who disregards its philosophy, cherrypicks scripture as suits him, breaks its laws consistently and all for the sake of discarding humility to put himself on a pedestal?

> spiritual doctrine

you mean Pseudepigrapha. aka bible fan fiction.

>all this desperate (and false) ad-hominem while playing psychologist

Let go of your pride.

Protip: The passages you cited that are biblical reinforce that the body is a temple, not that it is the kingdom of God.

Uh huh..

this perhaps one of the most beautiful images I have seen. glorious

OK, this is now a monk joke thread.

A man enters a monastery and is held to a vow of silence. Once every ten years he is allowed to speak only three words, directly to the abbot.

After ten years, the man says to the abbot, "Cell too cold."

The abbot reprimands him sternly. "This isn't a hotel, you know. You're supposed to forego all bodily comforts and concentrate on your spiritual development. Now go back to your cell and live with the cold."

Another ten years pass. This time, the man declares, "Bed too hard."

"Who cares about the bed?" the abbot retorts. "Instead of sleeping, you should be praying. Now go back to your cell and forget about the bed."

Then, at the end of thirty years, the man returns to the abbot and says, "Want to leave."

"Well, it's probably for the best," sighs the abbot. "You've done nothing but complain since you got here."

i could prove you wrong, but i rather not