/2017/

What are your music predictions for 2017? New albums? Deaths? Collaborations? Meltdowns? Genre deaths? Genre resurgences? New genres? BNMs? Surprises? WHAT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I predict disappointment so as to avoid disappointment.

Grimes' new album will be her own Vespertine. Screencap this.

new gorillaz will have a danny brown feature

Brian Wilson sacrifices more musicians to SataN

HOMESHAKE's new album will be GOAT

Dylan dies
Waters dies

Zach Hill solo album released the same week as a Death Grips album, with no explanation

no they will not

trump will be a good president and it will lead to a surge in fascist punk

I hope the new Marilyn Manson album is going to be good, but judging by the edgy preview of one of the songs on it, it looks like it's a step in the wrong direction again, which is really a shame since Pale Emperor was going in the right direction and was his best albums in years,

trump will see memes of himself online that offend him and then throw a temper tantrum. there may or may not be a song written about this.

It'll be like music was under Reagan in the 80s, fucking exciting and awesome, all this depressing nu-male post-modern art music is gonna fade away and the era we're leaving behind will be known as the shitty pretentious hipster era.

new Ride and Slowdive albums get BNM'ed by p4k and usher in another small boom of bland yet comfy shoegaze revival bands
Also I could see this or honestly Kendrick collabing with Gorillaz

weak bait

lol

lots of shitty anti-trump ""punk"" music

This for sure

pro-authority punk is hardly punk

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Nas finally releases his next album and it becomes aoty

Are you implying Art Angels was anywhere near as good as Homogenic?

Much better. Homogenic is vastly overrated. Most songs on it barely have any decent melody. In a few words: style without substance.

BTW you should compare AA with Post.

Radiohead releases an album about Trump, it's better than Hail to the Thief
Then Thom dies

I will experience untold joy when Thom finally kicks the bucket.

Gorillaz will tease an album for the entire year, but they won't release it until 2019

Will fascist punk sound like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=XeQUlr4Xc3s