Cuck Thread V2

Cuck Thread V2.

Someone requested this hucow, so here we go

this hot bitch

Gross. Would throw in a trash can.

Would tear her panties off and eat her pussy.

More of this delicious rape meat

Will post moar of this girl as requested in last thread.

plug in the ass, vibe in the cunt and shes made to walk around school like nothing is wrong. If anyone asks her whats the matter she must pull up her skirt and show them her dripping cunt and stretched ass.

she must accept all cock, cum, cunt and spit as she quickly becomes the schools cumbucket. the next day she thinks its all over, but the principal calls her in for questioning. 5 minutes in and hes pounding her over the desk as the PA systems sends her cries of pain and pleasure echoing around the school

aw yea any more of her on couch or bed?

yes pelase

Would put a remote controlled vibrator under her panties and turn it on and off while she worked in the courtroom

Would tie my belt around her neck and fuck her from behind while pulling hard enough to cut off her airway.

I'd fuck the shit out of the girl in the middle, make sure her friends know I chose her too so they get all self-conscious

Not exactly. I've got one of her lying down topless but she's facing the wrong way

one of her face

What would you do?

holy fuck

>imagine those thick thighs wrapped around you

What would you do to her?

Looks nice and warm. I'm sure my face would fit there much better than yours.

take that belt and wrap it wround her neck. while choking the life out of her ill fuck her ass raw and dry. her tear choked sobs echo round the room as i ream out her shithole.

when im close to finishing ill yank on the belt, jerking her head to me. Cum down her little throat and hand the leash over to the next guy in line.

force her to poo in loo where the toilet witch dwells

love her hair like that user

lol

it's her birthday today, so go hard

TFW you'll never suffocate on her sweaty thighs

i would BAM BAM her

Have the girls compete over which one of them is the dirtiest slut. The girl who convinces me will join me in humiliating and fucking the two others. The losing girls will have their asses plugged, nipples clamped and vibes on their little clits as they are played with. We'll force so many orgasms out of those sluts that they will be a complete mess when we're done.

My birthday present to her will be 9 months late

lol. here's some moar.

16 years old. dressed as a slutty schoolgirl

AW FUCK MORE OF HER TO fap?

I would have sex with her.
Vaginal sex.

>I'm no good at this, I just want more pics of her

she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body.

17 years old. short dress with a slut in the back. to make it easier to fuck her ass.

more of her in sexyh outfits too rail user?

How about a cocked pic? This is a fuck thread after all.

use her

Can you imagine those eyes staring up at you while her dick sucking lips are wrapped around your cock?

how would you degrade this chink bitch?

low grade fuck pig

she has a nice body, but she seems not to enjoy posting pics of it

She seems too nice. Would have normal sexual encounter with/10

fuck yea!

one more

Id use her for you user. Id fuck this little slut raw, pound her real rough until her pussy is sore, red and dripping cum

DANG THAT sucks cuz she is so fappable

>cocked pic
>fuck thread
I dont know what those mean, but MOAR

Post more of her pls

I would like to see how many BBCs their 6 holes could please in 1 hour.

A cocked picture is a snapshot of your cock in front of her photo.

And this is a cuck thread. My bad on autocorrect.

I seen this girl in every wwyd thread since they started, are you even the OP or is she just the mascot of wwyd threads?

probably a lot

Would rape this cuties butthole then go for her mouth

I'd make her my personal breeding sow i'd pump her full of cum over and over again. I'd kiss her and tell her I love her. I'd impregnate her and then leave her tied up in the confession pew for the priest to find when her belly is about to burst.

Make her piss on her own face while rubbing her fat pussy.

so sexy with her hair down would jizz all over it

Adorable. Would waifu. I'd take her virginity gently and make it a perfect night for her.

Tie her up in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I put an add on Craigslist advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. I allow two at a time but they eventually over power me and all get her at the same time. Theybravishbher body and leave her covered in cum and a broken soul. She is forever changed and is now a slut for life

You fuck her mouth and cum in it.

I'll share a sloppy cum kiss with her.

hnggggggg

Not worthy of being fucked. She's beg and plead but I would touch her, wouldn't even let her touch my cock. I'd promise to jerk off right in her mouth but shoot it on the ground at the last minute and watch her lick it off the floor.

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

You are wrong user. You could breed her and disappear. She would be thrilled with having a kid and wouldn't come after you for support.

She would look so good with tears running down her cheeks, a hand holding her hair gagging on a big fat cock

I'm not going to give her what she wants.

its no less than she deserves. fat whore

Somebody tell me what you'd do to her while I watched.

Any thoughts for this hucow?

I'd cum on her eyes while she is hooked up to a milking machine.

Eww no

looks like the type of girl you'll meet in class and fuck her on the way home. Never talk to her again and watch her go crazy

What would you do to her?

Kill her.

>her

fuck her ass and have the dog knot in her pussy like she wants

But she is a she

>she

I don't think you know what that word means

It implies that someone has a dick, which she doesent

Oh my god thank you.

This is so hot.

she's love a cumshot