END OF WAIFUISM

I think we need to end the era of waifuism - not only does it put the focus on sexual attraction rather than music, but it also pits everyone here against 3/4 of the other users.

You can break up every pop star into 4 groups: people whose music you like and whom you're attracted to (A), people you're a fan of but are not attracted to (B), people whose music you don't like, but you find attractive (C), and people you're neither attracted to nor a fan of (D).

There's a tendency for people to attack people in their D group, and get butthurt when their A group is criticized. That's the most volatile, but even more problematic is when you comment on your B group that you like their music but don't find them attractive - strangely, fans get more offended by this criticism than C - that you're attracted but not a fan. In fact, the A-C pairing is the least volatile - usually people just recommend things for you to listen to. This demonstrates people actually care more that you have the same taste in women than they do that you agree with them on music.

Example:
A) Marina Diamandis, Fiona Apple, MIA, Regina Spektor
B) Björk, Tegan & Sara
C) Annie Clark, Lil Debbie
D) Grimes, Alice Glass, Charli XCX

If I see Grimes, I might insult her. Maybe I'd say she looks gross, her music is shitty tween pop with quirky sounds thrown in, and everything she says is retarded. Any people who feel A about her will go into a panic. People who feel B about her will also attack. I'm not convinced anybody feels C about her.

If I mention that I think Björk is incredible, but I'm not attracted, people will call me a "fag" and insult my taste in women, and will be so asspained they'll baselessly accuse me of things.

If I mention that I think Annie Clark is gorgeous, but I'm not a fan of her music, people will feel validated and recommend me albums to check out.

Their looks are part of the act.

Do you know what would help the issue? Mods actually doing their jobs and banning threads that get constantly spammed and therefore reported.

here's a list of things you've accomplished:

These have been up for hours and hours for example:

fucking pathetic

what the fuck do you even do with your time?

It probably took me around 6 minutes to type that out. Can you honestly say you've spent less than 6 minutes on Sup Forums?

i've spent a lot of time on you user

what do you actually do with your life?

waifu fags need their own containment board.

Yes but just posting pictures of them and jerking off isn't music discussion

hi

you sound jealous

of...what? masturbation?

apparently

>If I see Grimes, I might insult her.
Why would you do that to someone who represents peace and love?

she doesnt care for the race of goblins
why even support her when she doesnt care about her people

not funny

I think it's funny

>confusing goddess with goblin
check your eyes

But Marina is ugly as fuck, is balding, posted a video of herself taking a shit, aged like shit and has an obnoxious voice

her own boyfriend attacks her confidence via Sup Forums hateposting

who could care to do such a thing and have anything to gain from it?

checked

it's not even a joke anymore. it's long outlived it's purpose to fuck with some anons

You sold quite thoroughly asspained
The comparison isn't going to stop because it's genuine, given her skull structure

ITT: VIRGINS

You cherry picked a bad picture that was photoshopped to look even uglier. This is not how you judge the appearance of someone. I'm sure that if I'd photograph you all the time I would get at least 1000 super ugly pictures of you. Stop being such a moron.

But grimes and grimes posting is the only thing thats keeping me alive

at least our queen is artist of the decade.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

THIS