I fucked these three girls. Which one looks the best and which one looks the worst? And why?

I fucked these three girls. Which one looks the best and which one looks the worst? And why?

FUCK OFF WITH THIS AUTISM

worst is left. stupid face. best is right, very serious like a greyhound dog. looks comfy too. middle has too wide of a nose and her eyebrows are too far apart and idk what shes doing with that eyeliner.

shit thread.

What goes through the head of the creeps that post these threads? Seriously. Level with me. What are you? What are your favorite bands? Are you retarded? Maybe not very smart?

Seriously. These threads make me think you might be mentally challenged or deranged. I'm honestly trying to be as nice as possible because I wanna know.

ur mum

The fat makes her look fat
Wew lad!

do not ask these questions

the answers are not meant for those who still cling to sanity

>Femanon detected

1. I'm a human being like you.
2. I listen mostly to rap music (Kendrick lamar, J cole) but I like almost everything. (Queen, Jimi hendrix)
3. I'm not retarded.
4. If I compare my smartness with other people, I'm pretty sure I'm above average.

Yeah, a girl. That must be it. Better spend the next 35 minutes screaming for tits and timestamps, son.

96.8% of respondents in a self-assessment survey have "above-average" intelligence.

Haha just because I know I'm not plain stupid makes me retarded?

No, posting this fucking foreveralone cringe thread 60 times a day is what makes you retarded.

I would say you're probably mentally unstable. This thread and threads like it are like stepping into The Twilight Zone because it's creepy as shit on a serial killer level. I imagine the next Jeffery Dahmer. Some fucking hunchback who is so sexually and morally depraved that they resort to this. You fucking creep me out not even joking.

Aha that makes perfect sence.

Hahaha nice to hear that.

Oh yeah, this kid is a real fuckin' sociopath.

That's a future sadist if I've ever seen one. Guaranteed he has a fuck dungeon at 25.

>op in his "fuck dungeon" at 25