Why was he considered a cuck before the whole Ghost Busters fracas, what did he do wrong?

Why was he considered a cuck before the whole Ghost Busters fracas, what did he do wrong?

THE AVGN movie wasn't so good, plus there was a scene where at the end a black guy grabs the main female lead and kisses her, can't remember if she was played by his wife or not.

“Cuckold James Rolfe” refers to anonymous copypastas relating to James Rolfe from Cinemassacre.com (a.k.a. The Angry Video Game Nerd) along with many rumors and criticisms directed towards him. The phrase cuckold refers to a man whose wife is a slut (and it is his fetish, as he watches).
Sometime in October 2014, random threads have been circulating the imageboard site Sup Forums.
Several of the threads were so similar to each other, along with including the same picture attached of James Rolfe’s face, that many anonymous users speculated that the same person had been posting them. This is unproven.
Several themes in the copypastas (all archived as of now) included claims that James Rolfe is balding, the medical state of his daughter, a possible ruse of his wife being a slut (usually sleeping with African American men), and Mike Matei constantly saying “Minecrap” or “Mineycrafta”.
The original copypasta (which possibly started through imdb.com) is a confession supposedly from several internet celebrities in relation to James which confess to having slept with his wife, April. They usually refer to their child to which the confessor is afraid is his own. None of these claims have been proven true.

Jesus

I copy pasted it you faggot. Why would I typed all that?

JUST

Who watches this fucking shit? Are you all 8 years old?

No I mean I had no idea it was all that, nothing to do with whether you typed it or not.

Of course wasn't his wife.
Plus, can you guys imagine James doing a kiss scene? Awkward.

>Sometime in October 2014, random threads have been circulating the imageboard site Sup Forums.
>Several of the threads were so similar to each other, along with including the same picture attached of James Rolfe’s face, that many anonymous users speculated that the same person had been posting them. This is unproven.
Wow, that was me, I remember crossposting cuck threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums with that pic of the movie where he gives the girl to the black guy, when AVGN movie was released.

You're a fucking legends, mate.

You all lied to me. This nigga is the most comfy stuff I've found in jewtube.

It wasn't in october, more in summer when AVGN movie was released.

How do you remember that? I was here but it's all a blur to me.

Almost all his non-AVGN is comfy as fuck

I was unemployed that summer.

Mostly this.
Also rumors of his wife being a SJW and making decisions for him, thus the bad movie claimed to encourage racemixing.

A lot if his fans were also unhappy with the movie, even tho it had a "low" budget, many people felt it was another LMAO "ghetto production" DUDE. I kinda agree, the sidekick characters were really out of place, would've made more sense to have motherfucker mike and Pat(which only made cameos). Or at least have some over the top supermodel actor to play Mike, like how Austin Powers did with Tom Cruise.
Some of the parts of the movie was funny, like how every time the Nerd makes a videogame review, it becomes super popular and "good".

Either way, people started disliking him because they felt he was a SJW puppet, people made fun of him for going bald, and apperently his son had some birth problems. People claimed his kid was black, etc.

omg is this real

>this
thats about it

>ywn ride like a windrammer as you fuck

nice kinematography tbqhwyphamilia

He was incredibly unfunny. Still is.

>and Mike Matei constantly saying “Minecrap” or “Mineycrafta”.
Total mystery

You can see James' erection bulging through his pants. What a shameless fetish joint. This is what he's going to be remembered by. Being cucked by a nigger.

because he had a black guy in his movie

its just Sup Forumstards

His old stuff was trying to hard to insert shit and poop jokes, but he has grown to be comfier throughout the years. One of the few meme critics who actually got better with time, I'd say.

You can stop now, johnny come lately, the joke's over.

WE WUZ GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST N SHIEEEEET

Guys I noticed I started to bald, what should I do?

Is this the fate of the white race?

Embrace your cuckold nature. Find a nice girl, a strong bull and start a family.

Shave it off and start roiding before it's too late.

his wife got blacked and had a retarded baby

The baby's retarded because he got cucked by doctors. They inserted metal instruments into her sex and crushed his daughter's skull.

>THE AVGN movie wasn't so good

Really? I liked it, as a AVGN movie it did a good job and James was smart enough to know what were his strenghts as an ''actor'' and that people love when he explains shit.

Like what else do you expect from a AVGN movie?

duuude yer a f*ckin' LAMER
james knew the black guy from some other project they're good bros
get a lyfe you live to post this

>james knew the black guy from some other project
I bet he did

You people know that this is a movie right?

Are you that fucking racists that just having a black guy kissing a white girl in a movie means that the directo is a cuck that deserves hate despite having a wife?

Not racist. He's still a cuck.

Based on what?

In any normal movie the white girl would've been the nerd's love interest. James really went out of his way to cuck himself.

whats a bigger cancer Sup Forums or reddit