ATHEISM NEVER DIES, Sup Forums!! WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ATHEISM RUNS WILD ON YOU???!

ATHEISM NEVER DIES, Sup Forums!! WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ATHEISM RUNS WILD ON YOU???!

Atheism is my faith and it's my right as an American to follow whatever religion I want, and I chose Atheism as mine.

Atheism isn't a religion dumb fuck

It's my religion. Don't be disrespectful.

Atheism isn't a religion. You simply believe in nothing. Which makes you fucking retarded. Even if you don't believe in God, what the fuck is the point in believing in NOTHING??? That's just dumb.

Atheism is my religion are you fucked in the head?

Kek

>Taking bait this seriously

>Wasted /thread

Do you have any proof there is no god, or is it a faith thing? I'm genuinely curious about your faith.

This is now a pastafarian thread.

What i do every day.

Work. Fap. Play vidyagames.

I most humbly thank Thee, oh Noodly Appendaged One, for Touching me with the mental capacity to adapt the mythologies of This Universe to aid and comfort me here, until that day I am able to join together with my Pastafarian Brothers and Sisters at the foot of the Beer Volcano, and enumerate my specifications at the Stripper Factory, so that happiness and contentedness and good cheer be present for all, forever and forever,
RAmen.

Ive yet to see an atheist blow himslef up..
So.. go for it m8 - theres always a first time

Our Pasta, who “Arghh” in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.

Atheism is inferior, passive Nihilism is truth.

Well, all evidence presented has been reviewed and it has been found that there is no reliable evidence that can prove that God, or any gods for that matter, exists. Anecdotal evidence has not provided any valid information about the existence of God, and virtually all information contained in the Bible has been found to be misrepresentations or outright lies. In summary: There has been no verifiable evidence found to this date that can be considered factual and undeniable proof of God. If you cite things such as the Bible, personal encounters, or religious leaders, as proof, you need to start from ground zero and learn what an actual fact is and what defines a fact.

But life is great! So many fun things to do and see and great people to meat!

Have you ever taken the time to just APPRECIATE the things around you.

Hell, even breathing feels good if you think about it. Take a deep breath, right now! Enjoy it!

Kill myself. Atheism depresses me and makes me question things i dont really want to know.

Atheism is anti faith though. You should learn what good things you could do with your faith.

Love this. If youre going to think about whether or not to be optomistic why not just be optomistic. Do good.

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
(although fools believe they are vegetables).
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
and at about 6 o’clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
RAmen.

So beleaving in an magical guy in a cloud that controls your hole existence is better, whatever fgt.

You sound like a spiteful lost child.

If it makes you happy.
If not kill yourself maybe.