Is there any proven way to make your dick bigger?

Is there any proven way to make your dick bigger?

try PEgym. Takes awhile but techniques are the only real way to get results.

An erection usually works for me.

Inject it with boiling grease

Lose weight.

I LAUGHED

But I am not fat
Thanks? Does jelqing have effect without damage?
What about stretching?

Puberty did wonders for my crank. Try pubert, OP

Nothing will make a dick bigger you either bless like me or fucked like u BTW me soft

Your dick is a muscle, now get to work!

that's your idea of 'big'?

lol that dick is basically bigger than mine flaccid... dude is hung

I heard something about that apparently all the fat makes it bigger or something

Cannabis gives me an extra half inch or so, partly because of vaso-whatever and partly because I reach peak arousal and my dick just goes full-veined throbbing purple-headed monster mode

but, uh, maybe this doesn't work for everyone

Use a plug. If it's big enough it will constrict blood flow and your cock will literally fill with more blood. Only like a 10% increase, but it's noticeable

>you can tell he is almost fully hard

I have a tiny flaccid dick, but a normal to big sized errect dick. it's pretty embarrasing to be naked in a locker room. my coworkers once saw my small flaccid dick and a female worker who was prior hitting on me lost complete interest in me after this.
fuck her
I am like 1.5 inches flaccid and 7.5 errect.

Same. Fuckin hate it

Same. Its called blood penis, opposite to flesh penis afaik

sammmme Im average 7 erect but like tiny af when flaccid

/thread

God you wish....me hard you fag my coworker BTW

Yeah me too.
"Grower, not a shower"
I'm not ashamed of my dick size. Just wish the fucking thing wouldn't shrink down to tiny when flaccid.

>inb4 every claims to have +7 inches

I'm a shower and grower I know it's not measuring right bit u get the idea BTW you try taking a pic like that haha

Send her ur dick pic accidentally. Or leave it on ur phone, so she sees it. So she cant say sexual harassment

In my country yes, it's very popular. There's a mixture of herbs that you rub on your dick. I've seen the results. If things go well, I'm gonna try to do it next week. I'll post before/after pic on b

That's 5 inches sir.
That very small sir.

This bait is so rancid I can smell it from here
Kill yourself

What is your country? Narnia?

Please tell us

Indonesia, eastern part to be precise

meant to reply for this

But it's me soft you moron..my thickness is bigger then your length 6.1inches around

You wish

bump

Bad posts as usual.
This is why we can't have nice things.

There are generally 3 ways, first lets talk about biology.

Size?

continue please

The first way is surgery.
You have extensions, which pull the dick out further from the body. (shiver)
Then there's filler when structures are inserted inside the dick, mostly for girth.
At this point I'd ask what its for- if for a girl then just get some yakuza beads and be happy with your size.

8.30inches...diamond hard 9 inches

I wish she could deep throat

Bump

Going through puberty

Second way is physical therapy.

If we look at the dick, we can see that size and length are a combination of the dick itself and the blood veins going through it.

Having a healthy heart and being in shape, using correct masturbation technique, things like this will improve performance.

Now, you can pump a dick to be as fat as you want, but at some point it won't be able to gain erections normally.
Same with length, you can stretch it out to your feet but at some point it becomes unhealthy and doesn't work

This is because while blood vessels can stretch in length they aren't so good at growing bigger in a way that's sustainable. Basically if it wasn't natural, your body won't support it.

Device pictured: dick stretcher, like 20 smackaroos on the interweebs
For most of you fellas this is the best option for gaining an inch or two.

Correct masturbation?

Third way - pharmacology - doesn't work.

Just like doing situps won't get rid of a pot belly ain't no pill gonna make an arbitrary part of the body permanently larger.

Pills generally increase blood flow while also making you horny.
Big names like extenze only work while you continue to take it, which may be unhealthy.

Dude just link pegym...

Wheres the pic
Also, wouldn't that be stretching unnaturally?

anything that isn't incorrect
like friction-jerking into a piece of fabric, thats bad 4 u
my bad
it's mild, there are other more extreme forms of stretching that can risk damage, like using weights.

Note; this should only be worn while you're awake

pegym is a brand name - you can get generic

Still need more tips on the masturbation

That's natural instinct, user.

Don't deathgrip it, try different positions so you can get off in more than just 1 position.

Use lotion even if you dry-jerk, penis needs hydration too :)

Sex toys are fantastic and increase sensitivity.

Do some kegal exercises, before, during, after, whenever.

PAY TRIPUTE TO THE PENIS DEITY YOU WORSELESS PLEB.

because that works so well for the Japanese

No. Jelqing inherently damaged collagen fibers and underlying tissues leading to scar tissues AKA penile plaque which hinders feeling and erectile capacity as well as the motion damaging blood vessels via over pressure and scarring those up as well reducing their ability to intake as much blood as normal and reducing erectile capacity via general constriction. Its been proven time and again that jelqing gains are just scar tissue build up and swelling from damage. Theres even studies that hint at nerve damage.
It's literally the same shit you get from pumping as a heads up. Stretching to.

You want legit "safe" enhancement? Prescription pills made specifically ED in moderation as the over dilation too routinely can also cause scarring, various surgeries but the safest is the tendon letting, or injections which look good until you actually try them out and see that the shit just squishes into this mass at your base and the remainder just makes it harder to feel.

Maybe heart supplements can help, especially L-arginine since it helps in vasodilation of blood vessels