I feel like I wasted 23 years of my life by listening music that is not from Brazil

I feel like I wasted 23 years of my life by listening music that is not from Brazil.
Caetano Veloso, Gilberto Gil, Elis Regina, Chico Buarque, and so on.
I honestly think they are the best musicians on earth. They don't use normal chords or predictable melodies, but at the same time they keep it simple and beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPIRpI0GtDc
youtube.com/watch?v=gSqpxVA6dr0
youtube.com/watch?v=yU5-b9s0fcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off gringo

I'm not a gringo I'm an argie

Mortadela guy srry to tell you but they suck big time, go jack off to marx or someshit

What does Marx have to do with anything? Holy fuck this virgins are annoying

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=EPIRpI0GtDc

those are so mediocre

Why do Argentines love sucking Brazilian cock so much?

*these
You are argentinian so of course your retarded ass wouldn't know about what those artists fanbase are notoriously famous for here in Brazil

Is this Sup Forums or something? Seriously guise, you are mentally ill if you want to talk about Marx or something in a thread about music!

Go to a fucking shrink. Do it for your own good.

GOAT summer music
too bad it's winter now

wdhmbt

Not in straya!!! Ha ha ha ha ha it fucking sucks here help me

t. coxinha

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=gSqpxVA6dr0
from Portugal, but meh, Brazilians speak Portuguese.

I don't want to talk about him I used in a derogatory context in the purpose of telling you the artists mentioned suck and only appeal to the kind of retards mentioned, and apparently some random Argentinian moron who doesn't even understand what is being said in the songs or what was happening here when they were realeased but likes to suck our brazillian cock

thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=yU5-b9s0fcY

Using a Picture of Dilma was a bad move. You are the only one to blame for this shit thread

I agree about the artists named here.
I suggest you to check also Adalberto Gismondi, Jair Rodrigues, Toquinho...

MPB music was good only in the 1970s though.
Everything after is just pure negro thrash

What about pic related?
I like it

>I feel like I wasted 23 years of my life
me too

i'm 23