creep, spy, voyeur, candid, upskirt, downblouse, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

45.55.174.18:8080/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moar. Any webm?

more of her ?

that's a 10/10 body right there

11/10*

That woman is the perfect specimen. Faggot traps need to take notes.

upskirt oc

Omg this is hot

Nice moar?

Good job. Shame about those panties

wife

Would fuck/10

more OC

Thanks user
How do you record these without getting caught?

Trying to figure out the best angle for shower.

I have the option to go high and point the camera down. I'll likely get head to toe in the frame, but may not get to see between the legs, although I'm sure you get soapy tits.

I have the option to go right at stomach level (similar to above) where I won't get above the shoulders or much below the waist. I risk completely missing something good with such a narrow field of view, but I will have a direct shot of the tits, ass and between the legs if it ends up pointed correctly.

I have the option to go low and look up. This will likely lead to an awkward angle, but I can probably get most of the body in the frame (head to knees, maybe a little lower). I'll probably get an okay look between the legs but this angle won't allow me to see nice soapy tits nearly as well.

Which direction do I go with this?

glad you like... here's a creep shot of her in the shower

45.55.174.18:8080/

Lower position maybe? Also who is this?

Pretty nice body
Lucky user

No idea. Not my pic

So you gonna creep your wife or any relative?

thanks bro... I feel lucky for a middle aged user

have another

tits? video?

another of her

I own a ski lodge that i rent out every winter. Rich college students rent the place out pretty much all season. Renovating the bathroom before the season starts up. Might do something with the bedrooms if I'm successful.

those aren't tits or a video.

Take the chance meanwhile cooking, she was tipsy so, she never realize that i was recording her.

have some of her pussy?

If you do this, you are a god among Anons.

I do... you like?

no panties

almost

so... video?

Thought about it for a long time. Need to have constant ac power a good amount of storage (enough for the entire season). Good thing is, I have some closets that my tenants don't have access to. So i can have everything stored in there and nothing but a little pinhole in a very rough piece of tile will be visible to them. No way it'll ever be seen in a wall with literally hundreds of those tiles, each with thousands of similar holes. I'm probably just going to go with a commercial DVR and have a few actual cameras near the driveway (in case somebody asks). Set the others as non visible to users in the dvr software. Small layer of security, but a layer nonetheless.

If this is successful, I might turn it into a big brother house with the bedrooms and a second or maybe third angle of the bathrooms. Just need to figure out some kind of night vision situation for the bedrooms that isn't obvious.

I need to figure out ways to social engineer people to do more... Masturbate or fuck. But drunk college girls do that anyway. My dream is to have a girl in the tub masturbate with a toy, but i don't see that happening even there are 6 or 7 others in the house, even if I do install a luxury jacuzzi style tub.

I could put it in the network and view it live, but I'd rather wait until the season is over and review everything rather than risk putting something like that on the same network my renter's will use for WiFi. I'm about three hours away, so I don't check in until late spring. Anticipation is going to kill me.

I love the tiny tits..
She know about this photos?

get some new fucking content you samefag faggot i see this ugly cunt posted in every one of these threads and it sucked the first time i saw it.

nope.

Good spy cam I could buy?

Yes, you could buy a good spy cam. Why are your asking permission? Go ahead and buy one.

I think she's pretty hot. I want to see more, actually.

yeah i'd fuck her right now
how old is she?

U interest in exchange our girls nudes photos?mine dont know it too

he's probably asking for good spy cam recommendations, fag

He is asking what cam you used, and where did you buy it

Yes

If he were asking that, he would've used different words. Idk why he wants permission.

she's 40

email us sillybadboy gmail

why are you being such a faggot? Maybe English isn't his first language.

Got closeup of her pussy?

got on Sup Forums for the first time...and fuck guuuuuysss thats just sooo fucked up...I mean do really guys do that...cuz now ill be scared to use public WC ;-;

Ok..writte u now

nice bait, try harder next time

does she now you're taking pics of her?
and also of sharing them?

you're that kid who has no friends, is depressed, but makes due by obsessing over grammatical technicalities and thinking it's clever. every girl walks a tiny bit faster when you walk near them.

what do you mean?

some pics yes, some no

she knows I share stuff, she is involved sometimes... LOVES watching guys shoot loads to our stuff.

that has to be one of the best pancake asses i've seen

as in you like it? Or think it sucks?

check mail

>makes due
it's "makes do"

you're a lucky man
with a 40 year old with having that body
and loves watching other men to cum over her pics

have pics of her spread legs or pussy?

Enjoy your stint in prison. Dumbass

lol its fresh, made it this week

luiscuencas2015 hotmail ;)

hey dude its me

And who are u?

Yeah, I have pussy shots... they don't really fit the theme of the thread...

[email protected]

Or

[email protected]

>>
come on dude, its cameron

There aren't any rules on b just post, man.

if any one in usa or canada has girls theyd like to show off while they hear them get perv called. let me know and well arrange it.

moar?

love taking creep shots of my gf. thoughts?