Can't wait to see this guy elected, its gonna be glorious

Can't wait to see this guy elected, its gonna be glorious

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html
nypost.com/video/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope half the US kills themselves when this retard does/does not get elected.

Why do you yanks have to drag this bullshit on for so long? When's the result?

Don't worry he won't win.

Good one

Yeah okay but you don't know that for sure. WHEN is the select--er, election?

In November

>lost

'elected'

Trump has almost no chance of getting elected at this point.
I'm just happy he's dragging the GOP down with him.

More like Selected, am I rite?

>almost no chance
>Half a country supports him

The GOP just needs to give it up this year. Let her wreck the country for 3 years--run Cruz and win in 4 years. It's over. He's not going to win. Just a waste of effort and money at this point. They need to save their party.

You realize he will lose in a landslide right?

Omg user! Don't you understand that people only think like me??? And that we need a good strong woman as president who can't stand up for 10 minutes??? Like omg..

Lol your a dumbass

half really?
He's polling around 40%

>run Cruz
>win in 4 years
If that fucking bible-belt-preacher-voiced, political-insider, bought-out politician and his Goldman-Sachs wife couldn't even beat Donald Trump, then we probably shouldn't have him as a president. You literally couldn't choose a more typical, corrupt, lying politician unless you choose Hillary.

People like Cruz are the reason most of us are (or at least, were...the idiot) happy with Trump being the nominee.

okay, okay, almost half :^) you pedantic rotter

He'll win because of the silent majority. No amount of shill posting by Hillary supporters will change this

hard to win an election when you have 40% and the other candidate has 50% and a third has 10%.
like i said trump has little chance at winning this election, he isnt even trying to expand his support.

He's a conservative god--and will wipe the floor with Hillary in 4 years.

CNN's own poll put him over 50%

want to link to that? because CNNs most recent poll has him at 43%
source:cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/index.html

That's horseshit. The last CNN poll had him at 43

43 percent in July was the last CNN poll. Try again, liar

What will you do if he loses?

Are you going out in a blaze of glory or are you just gonna be Hillary's bitch?

It's called PRIMARIES

You should have copied our Democracy better, you fags can't do anything right

>Half a country
KEK, you're a goddamned MORON

Only about 28.5% of ELIGIBLE VOTERS voted in the primaries, and amongst them, TRUMP WOULD STILL LOSE.

Most the country will not vote and does not give a single fuck about Trump.

The fact that Hillary Clinton the Archer Democrat has a 25% chance to take Texas is fucking hilarious I absolutely love this election

Yeah, he's a conservative god ... a god-damned idiot. He's just another bought-out politician, and there's plenty of them to go around.

The only people who really support him are the super-religious.

NOPE

His own party knows better at this point, he will never have the support to unify Republicans.

Okay, okay okay. Calm the fuck down fam. If you're so convinced he's going to lose, why argue at all? Seems like maybe you're only trying to convince yourself....

Dead meme.

Don't forget about the rednecks. It seems like in pennsytuckey, everyone is voting for him.

Don't worry she only gets weak when she goes to long without eating a live baby.
For the debates they will have plenty of live babies on hand for her.

Trump will get destroyed in the debates. That's why he wants to set rules. He's scared.

Its more the fact that we cant believe some people actually think trump has majority support here
like do you go outside or turn on the tv ever?

if he does get elected he will use nukes against terrorists, then you can be pretty sure that 99% of humanity will die

Your delusions are showing, might want to tuck them back in.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE DEBATES OH MY GOD WHAT A LOVELY HOLOCAUST OF ORANGE HAIR IT SHALL BE

ALTHOUGH TBH TRUMP'S RETARDATION IS ALREADY KILLING HIS CAMPAIGN SO THE DEBATES PROB WILL BE LIKE BEATING A DEAD ORANGE HORSE

BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT IF TRUMP MAKES UP A CATCHPHRASE THAT'S SO CATCHY THAT HIS POLLS GO UP BEFORE THE DEBATES?

Well user, I disagree, but we will just have to see. I think it'll be interesting at the least to see Hillary get grilled on the spot with no way to squeeze out, but I don't doubt Trump could be easily destroyed as well. Only time will tell.

I think the only way this election isn't going to make us all go completely mad is if Trump and Hillary fight each other, or arm wrestle or whack each other with American Gladiator sticks or something.

And we have another whole month of this. Christ, this is miserable.

WELL WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS CLINTON WILL TAKE OUT A GIANT DILDO AND SHOVE IT UP THE ORANGUTAN'S ASS DURING THE DEBATES SO HARD THAT EVEN THE ORANGUTAN'S RETARD FOLLOWERS WILL HAVE TO CHANGE COURSE (NOT UNLIKE THE ORANGUTAN, WHO REPEATEDLY CHANGES COURSE ON EVERYTHING BECAUSE IRL HE IS A CUCK PEOPLE PLEASER WITH A TOUGH ORANGUTAN EXTERIOR)

He's loved--nay worshiped among my people. He will win, because he has money backing him--and he's smart as hell. He went to Harvard and he comes out looking like the genius he is because he stuck his middle finger in Trump's face at the convention. He's a conservative man. Not a half dick man pretending to be a conservative like Trump.

>Being this stupid.
Because the thousands of nuclear tests done before this have ended the world, right?

Exactly. Nukes get used all the time. They just don't make the news unless someone gets their shit blown to hell. Get ready ISIS bastards--for those lovely, lovely mushrooms.

He can't give answer with any substance, without someone writing it down for him.

He just says vague things followed up by , "believe me".

Hope you can wait to be disappointed, even Donald doesn't think he'll make it

He needs to win, for all our sakes.

>polls show him losing ground in every battle ground state by a wide margin
>own party abandoning him to funnel money toward down-ballot candidates

All Hillary has to do is name world leaders she knows personally, and ask him to name the countries they are from. This is easy stuff. Trump is Sarah Palin. He's stupid.

Are you fucking retarded?

Half of Russia doesn't count, dipshit

>can't wait to see trumpfag shill faces when he loses hard and gets an IRS audit

FTFY

>citation needed

No. I'm not. Trump makes a good point. We have the fucking things. They need to be used. Full stop. Game over.

Trump can get 20% of the popular vote and get the presidency, the electoral college is flawed.

Fer chrissakes just google nuclear weapon testing

No it isn't. It's based on population. Changes every election.

except that wont happen

How the fck do you use Nukes against Isis? You're a fuckng dipshit.

What the fuck do tests have to do with using nukes as weapons against an armed force?

We know where their army is. Drop nukes on them. Easy peasy japaneasy.

It won't happen, but it's a possibility. Dumbasses can get elected without a majority, and we call it democracy

Ivanka hanging with Putin's girlfriend.
Is Trump even trying to hide his relationships Russia anymore?

>let's nuke ten of thousands of civilians and get 300 insurgents
>that's the right thing to do
Wew

>He's loved--nay worshiped among my people
Fucking hell, what the hell do you mean "your people"? Who the hell are "your people", because something tells me that they are a minority of the 300m+ people we have.

>He will win, because he has money backing him
That is -EXACTLY- why a lot of people supported Trump, because he wasn't one of the good-ol'-boy politicians we've always had. Of course, now he's acting more and more like GW Bush. Last time I checked, Goldman-Sachs was not our friend, friendo.

>He went to Harvard
So did Obama. :^)

>He's a conservative man.
He is no different than any other bought-and-paid-for candidate that has ever come and gone through the system. A politician like him could have had a chance back in the 70's or 80's when ultra-religious, slimey politicians who sounds like a televangelist could be liked by enough people. With all the SJWs and atheist movements, which will definitely magnify under a Clinton presidency, you can expect him to do even poorer in four years.

And Clinton isn't less vague? Her policies are basically "do more of the same" (because we're such a great country, we just need to fix everything that is wrong with it, which is basically everything) and "we'll fight against the rich" ... which we know we will because she told us so. This is why she's financed and supported by all these rich wall-street execs and companies, hedgefunders and super-delegates ... because they hate being rich and want her to be mean to them?

But of course, I'm wrong because she said she would do it ... and she wouldn't lie to us, right guys?

The electoral college needs to be dissolved. Popular vote should actually mean something.

They're spread out all over the fuckng place. You'd be dropping them from Nigeria to Syria and beyond.

Hillary has Parkinsons

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Still better than trump

That ugly guy who can't move and is in that wheelchair, is one of the smartest guys on the planet. Who gives a shit what she has.

>He is no different than any other bought-and-paid-for candidate that has ever come and gone through the system. A politician like him could have had a chance back in the 70's or 80's when ultra-religious, slimey politicians who sounds like a televangelist could be liked by enough people. With all the SJWs and atheist movements, which will definitely magnify under a Clinton presidency, you can expect him to do even poorer in four years.

Issue with that is there's a lot more people who don't back the social reform going on in society, but are quiet about it since it's social suicide to do so. Think it's what they mean by 'silent majority'.

nypost.com/video/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons/

Eh--you just don't like Christians. Your opinion doesn't count.

oh yes, he is brilliant
probably...
maybe..
no.

Also not a symbol of strength

you'll probablyt have to visit russia in 2017 to see that happen.

Occupation Corporate executive, hedge fund manager, entrepreneur, livestreamer.
Shkreli received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Baruch College.
Dude literally knows nothing about medicine, he was an executive.

FDR was a cripple and basically owned the fucking planet at one point. Shit don't matter.

primaries aren't democracy. parties can pick whoever they want to in whatever way they want to pick for their candidate.

Ali

omg this is fun!

kaine would be a much better president trump too. so what?

and Reagan had a marshmallow for a brain his last 4 years

>this entire thread
Really makes me think

There's nothing wrong with having Parkinson's, she's going to be President, not ship's gunner.

Reagan had full blown DEMENTIA while in office, and Republicans still kiss his rotting ass.

Yes. He will make a great President of the Ukraine -- but I think that will be an appointment, not an election.

Yeah, I foresee this as well. Although the likely scenario will be Cruz running in 2020 and then losing to Hillary by a larger margin than Trump will.

It will effectively end the Republican party as we know it. Out of the ashes I'm hoping we can get a 3-4 party system going, but it will take another couple of cycles.

Trumpler cannot even get 40% in "competitive " states.

You're living in a fantasy world.

Trump will NEVER be POTUS.

Sorry. I would marry Cruz if he believed in gay marriage. He's everything I want in a candidate.

I think you mean he will be wiping Hillary's floor...as the creepy Christian janitor.

YOUR parties can, ours is not that simple.

We actually get a voice in WHO we vote for, not simply a decision between who two parties put forward.
>at least when it works, which is way more often than your method simply giving into party leadership like an impotent tool