youtube.com/watch?v=AofJ9KX0NsM
youtube.com/watch?v=P-m7ZHWOVfs
youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's this real? Is that Bill?

be a retard, brehs

Nah, bill's penis is smaller than that trust me I would know

Donald Trump is better than hillary. Kill yourself

I'm surprised a woman poised to be the next leader of the free world would degrade herself this way.

Can't do what?

Be a corrupt, lying, paid-for criminal bitch who can't keep a man without letting him sleep around?

If that's the case then I agree

>not posting the song
you had ONE job, user
youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

>implying Hilldog ain't have her own sidepieces

Too bad he's only running to help her win

I honestly hope she drops dead. I really mean it. She is just a terrible, fake person.

>he's only running to help her win
I keep seeing this meme......and yet nobody can explain how the fuck they could have possibly pulled off something like this. How could they have predicted that Trump could place himself as the Repub nom to be in the position to throw the election?

Who's that

JAVEY PRATT IS A GOD

Mister Beta has spoken.

Hillary 2016, you faggots

Do what like Hillary can? Launder money and provide weapons to ISIS? Lie to congress about why an entire embassy got destroyed?

Putin might be able to make a person or two disappear, but even he cannot get away with an entire embassy disappearing!

lol 12 year old Hillary supporter detected. Mommy took away your trump hat?

Jesus
CTR is in overtime today

Trump might say a lot of stupid shit and is awfully forward about what he'd like to do, but
Hillary DOES the stupid shit, and keeps it behind the scenes, away from you, and panders to couple together voters that she won't give a shit about once elected into power.

I don't like either party, but Hillary is absolutely the worse choice of the two. Even fucking retards know this, isn't that right?
Plz confirm for self-validation.

Guess which name off this list is OP:

realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/

(CTR payroll logs)

fuck off Hillshill; Sup Forums is Trump territory

No, as far as I'm concerned, politicians should exercise tact. And Trump has none.

Exactly, Trump should be held accountable for lying to congress, and even answering "What difference does it make" when asked why those people died on his watch. Completely tactless.

You are spot-on, user.

he already said that song had nothing to do with Clinton

copied and pasted

>My biggest worry was that some people would think I made this song to refer to the current US presidential race…which would've been pretty lame and transparent, IMO. The song is not about Mrs. Clinton, or any other real life 'Hilary' (for the record, 'Gina Cumberbatch' and 'Kayla Brown' are completely made-up names as well, that aren't based on any real person). And the song certainly has nothing to do with politics when it comes to the lyrics. I don't think I'd ever include politics in a song, especially US politics since I'm not even American. I just wanted to do what has been done thousands of times by many others: make a song that repeats a woman's name several times.

I bet I can go up stairs better than her, though

speak for yourself, asshole

I don't support either one of those pieces of shit

Im not a brain dead diaper wearing retard like Hillary though

I feel like it's possible but not probable. His campaign during the primary was pretty solid for a republican base and it got him the nomination but now it seems like he almost doesn't care. He's made so many mistakes in the past couple of weeks that it seems borderline intentional. If Trump wanted to he could have already had this wrapped up because he does genuinely have the charisma to win.
It's also worth noting that Hillary and Trump would have named each other friend before this whole facade of an election and the Donald would definitely be able to see what he would stand to gain even if he were to lose the primary.
Essentially, it would make sense for this to be he case but I don't believe it since there would definitely be leaked e-mails on this subject and I don't believe any have been found

m......moar??

topkek

why is this pic such a big deal anyway? she's old and the men are simply being gentlemen by assisting her up the stairs, so what?

No stairs at the top!

BITCHES

>*seizures intensify*

because if our president's physical health is failing and we're being lied to about it AND we have clear evidence that their mental health is deteriorating WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT THEM IN POWER

Have we really got to put up with this bullshit until November? Why the fuck do you amerifats drag this shit out so long. Fucking hell.

It's dog

>clear evidence
well we don't have that, so...

New campaign trail song

That's not even it. She slipped on one of the top
steps, and the men just grabbed her to keep her
from falling down. She walks around unassisted
all the time.

>Trumpeter fire way down in the polls in every state.

>Doing so badly even southern Republican strongholds are now voting democrat

>Morons still think they have a chance for Trump to be elected.

Toppest of keks

Be mad because your country's events don't matter as much as ours and they don't dominate Sup Forums like ours do

OH FUCK GET THE DIAZEPAM QUICK

1) There is no evidence this was a seizure
2) This has been looped to make it seem worse than it was
3) Seizures are physical, not mental, health

What a fucking cunt

>youtube.com/watch?v=AofJ9KX0NsM

I'm a republican and even I will admit that's a flashlight. Stop being retarded it makes the rest of us look bad.

No, you're just retards for getting so worked up abaout it. I bet you cry at Trump rallies.

Anyway, Clinton / Trump, either way you're fucked.

>I know a lil girl way out back, her name is Gina Cumberbatch,
>she's the type of woman that'll use a man in a long-term money plan,
>I wouldn't have to lie to kick it, but her lies are the ticket,
>to be a baby mama going to court, trying to collect that child support

What a perfectly timed photo then. Odd that the other photographer didn't immediately react to take a photo of her slipping just in case they didn't catch her. Also odd that no one else seems to have reacted to her slipping. These guys are trained to be ready to react so why aren't they reacting?. Also odd how we've seen other people propping her up in several other photos. Until you can show me video evidence of her slipping on a step you're just making shit up

It's not making shit up. This happened all the way
back in February, and a reporter said at the time
that they caught her when she slipped. It only
came up again recently because /r/the_donald
is all about taking shit out of context.

To be fair, I remember seeing two separate times where she tripped/slipped and almost fell......so her slipping on a step is believable to me. She can be clumsy.

wtf makes you think it's a flashlight? And even if it is that raises a lot more questions than it answers.

Wtf makes you think it's Diazepam? That's way more of a leap than a pocket flashlight.

Alright. So she's clumsy, negligent, tactless, and a pathological liar. I feel reassured

youtube.com/watch?v=P-m7ZHWOVfs

No wonder the Clinton Foundation spent $20million on trips

I didn't say I thought it was Diazepam (different user) but there's more reason for her handler to carry around Diazepam at the ready than a fucking pocket flashlight. There's a reason that object is in his hand in that position at that moment. It's not a fucking flashlight

Obvious attempt at disinformation. Why would someone be carrying a flashlight like that? Why would someone be holding a flashlight like an auto-injector? Also, where do you get a flashlight that looks exactly like a diazepam pen?

The sad this is, all things considered, she's still a better option than Drumpf

It's already been established that if we did it like Hillary did it we'd be sitting in prison right now

Why email each other? I could see the conversation between Trump and Bill now:
>Donny, my wife wants to be president. I'll give you a box of twinkies, three million dollars and a hand job if you fuck up the republican nomination.
>Billy, you're gonna need goggles because this load is gonna ruin your vision
Nigga runs a reality TV show, he's basically a paid actor as it is. He loves fucking with people and yeah, destroying the republican nomination isn't nearly as hard as it sounds.

True. I wish I could kill all my opposition.

>Drumpf
She's not a better option and neither is he. But I hope he wins if it has to be one or the other because he didn't have to cheat to win the fucking primary

You said it brother

Who gives a shit if she fell tripping over the entrance
to a plane once? I've done that before
Oh ok, thought you were the same guy. But how does
Diazepam make any more sense?
That literally looks just like my pocket flashlight

This post brought to you by CTR

absolute stage 4 cancer.

/thread

Fair enough. The republican voter base wasn't too keen on any of the other nominees in the first place

Bruh I wish. If all CTR shills have to do is respond
to morons with common sense all day, I'd do it in a
heartbeat. I could use the extra dough. I mean I'm
not even talking policy here lol.

Diazepam makes more sense because of the way it's being held and who the tard wrangler holding the damn thing is next to. We've seen her seizing. This would explain why we haven't seen her stroke out yet

Kill yourself nigger.

*You think you've seen her seizing

see

yeah like forget my own name.

You're right. Ill never be able to delete 30,000+ emails in my lifetime... You fucking shill

>showing emotion

lol I was in that thread with that retard yesterday.

hillary shills are in full denial

If that's her "showing emotion" then I'd prefer she have brain damage. You'd have to be a twisted sociopath to think that that's normal human emotion when asked 3 different questions at once (something most people would just shrug off)

Y'ALL CAN'T DO IT LIKE HILLARY CAN

So what are all you Trumpfags gonna do when he loses
by 10+ points in November? You must understand
that he'll never climb his way out of this hole...

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

who cares? At least she didnt say """""""""'mean things"""""""""" like Trump

what are you Shills gonna do when Hillary strokes out on the debate stage? Who's going to pay your rent then?

Not a shill, just hate Trump. She's obviously not gonna
stroke out at the debates because Trump's gonna duck.

this one always makes me chuckle

thats Sup Forums you fucking retard

Well I don't support the Donald, just can't stand Killary. She's obviously not going to make it through one term without being assassinated or stroking out (especially with the Sup Forumslacks talking about bringing noisemakers and strobe lights to her live events) because no one supports her without having to be paid for it

Due process, the prosecution fucked up.