What is it like to be married Sup Forums?

what is it like to be married Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3lpqhYhP3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pDSMiZ_Vu3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit

A lot like having a bitch up your ass...

you married?

im married since 6 years. 1 son 1 daughter. sure there are shit times but overall im still happy

go to bed, kiddo

slowly realizing that you fucked up and shouldn't have married

Salty coins and milk. Just play video games instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3lpqhYhP3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=pDSMiZ_Vu3I

It's like being an animal trying to escape out of a dark smelly place

It isn't bad. Annoying sometimes but generally good

what about sex? No rutine?

It's great. Been married for 11 years now, we're still both crazy about each other and we spend all of our free time together. There's no tips I can give that you probably haven't already heard. Some people are simply made for each other.

Honestly, it isn't bad....
>alaways have pussy waiting, no need to go out and try to find some
>helps pay the bills
>help do dishes, laundry, clean, shit like that
>go to events you normally wouldn't, ie plays/opera/shit like that and meet new people
>buy a house so you can pretty much walk around naked
>can still do shit like vidya games because s/he is doing other shit

There's a lot of reasons man. There is downsides but to me, they are really offset by the upsides.

teenage virgins detected

Imagine, giving a girl all your money, and not getting any sex for it. Like, opposite day with hookers.

Nice, haven't been detected yet.

>we spend all of our free time together
except for all those long hours you spend on Sup Forums

Good.
Married 15 years.
Sex 5-7x week.
Wife is domestic.
Cooks, cleans, raises kids, etc.
Old school.
Personally, I think that's the only way to go.
Relationship has to have an Alpha (male or female) and someone who does all the domestic stuff.

No, I'm not. ;-/

I'm not even going to check 'em.

If you marry a woman, give her all your money, and don't even get laid, you are a fucking cuck.

>Good.

>Wife on verge of committing suicide.

>Personally, I think that's the only way to go.
>the only way to go.
>the only way

expensive
can't travel or do whatever you want when you want
probably wants kids, that another few hundred thousand to raise the little polluting consuming useless shits
marriage is retarded

LOL
Perhaps she likes things that you don't like. Is it possible? Things like family and a clean home. Perhaps she doesn't wish to toil with making income and paying taxes and dealing with all of the finances. If you pair properly, each party will do the things they like to do.

These are the types of things that grown-ups know.

it seems that all the nagative opinions on marriage come from the fags who are not married

was married for 9 and a half years, regretted it the whole time. did nothing but think about other girls. drank all the time to escape the pain. masturbated constantly to the thought of other women. eventually, my wife eventually caught on and was done. she said she knew i was drifting and it pained her so much to be the reason i was unhappy. she said she couldnt love someone who doesnt love her. she divorced me, and i went along with it pretty excitedly.

now, im single, ive had the few random hookups, and all i want is my wife back. shes dating a new guy, hes got more money than me so he takes her on all kinds of romantic vacations. i see it on facebook all the time. i think theyre going to get married.

single bitches suck. they go out to party and fuck and then they just want you gone or want you to buy them things. they wont listen to your problems or cuddle you at night or wash your clothes for you. they wont make you breakfast in the morning or give you the cutest little look when they wake up and say hello.

I want my wife back.

sux fucking ballz. want to kill myself everyday.

>ive never had a girlfriend

>ive never been married im just assuming like a faggot

Not as good as that picture.

It's mostly like living with an angry old wench who you stopped trying to make happy years ago. You have depressing, slow vaginal sex with said wench once a week. You're bored all the time. Her cooking sucks but you eat it anyways to avoid conflict. You go to church only on easter and christmas to show what nice people you are even though you're both bitter cunts. It's awkward because everyone else knows too but can't speak their minds because they're in a church. At family gatherings we sit on our phones and mindlessly read cnn or whatever to look busy. That's what marriage is like OP.

>tfw at least I'm not a cuck

>I want my wife back
first you need to grow up

Protip: anyone in this thread who says marriage sucks has never been married.

/thread

I'm taking notes from the gay family members I have, the freedom they have with no kids or family is amazing. They're all millionaires with modest jobs just because they don't raise children or have to support anyone. They all own mansions, cabins in the mountains, travel all over the world whenever they want. I doubt I will be that rich, but I will still have the freedom of not being tied down ever.

Can attest.

Been married 8 and together for 12. We have two kids, one boy and one girl. Have sex multiple times a day, go out on dates when we can, and relive our childhoods by taking our children awesome fucking places.

Marriage is the bees knees if you choose correctly, friends.

sure everythings become a routine. some things are good some things bad to become one. have to spice things up a little bit if you dont wanna end up cheating

OP here
I'm going to marry a girl who is 16 years younger than me. Should I?

fair enough

there's the problem I keep seeing, you have kids. People, stop fucking doing that. You don't need to contribute to overpopulation by fucking out useless fucking kids that will just pollute and consume. Knock it the fuck off already. STOP HAVING KIDS.

You fucking deserve it. You're one of the fucks who think "hurr durr marriage is a trap, I need to get laaaiiiiidddd by strange pussy 'cause I'm a man". And now guess what? Dealing with bar fly single ladies who are at best slags that don't deserve a second look. You fucking had the world in your hand but decided that wasn't good enough.

I really hope the images of her being fucked raw by that other dude haunt your dreams. Hell, for all you now right now, he's balls deep in there while flashing stacks of 100's telling your ex what a loser you are.

muslim detected

Been living with my gf for 4 years now. We are common law I guess.
Plan on getting married when we have enough spare money.
Honestly, it's more of someone you enjoy being with sexually and friendship wise. The plus side is bills and shit are cut in half if you're both not either bums or stuck up bitches expecting the other to pay more bills and shit.
Advice so far on my journey is to find a girl who works for her money and doesn't complain to much, although I make more than my gf she contributes equally by doing more chores, it's nice I can browse 4chancer and vidya most of the time.

>implying muslims don't breed like fucking roaches

Lucky You, your learned what you want after only 1 marriage.

It's great. My wife waits me at home when I return from the office and she always cooks me food etc, kids are happy.

For some reason she's not interested in that much sex anymore.

muslims want us to stop having kids

I'm snipped. Don't want another one, would lose my fucking mind. We replaced ourselves and that's it, zero population growth from me, faggot.

I agree. Been married for 13 and together 17. No kids. If we can swing it with work, not uncommon to just pack up and take off for a few days to some event or whatever. Outside of the mortgage and a single credit card we use to pay for shit to get cash back on, no debt. Truck, car, everything in the house paid for with cash. Can fuck right there on the couch without having to worry about kids running around.

But get a cat. Our poor little cat gets treated like a kid by the wife and I see the depressed look in its eyes when Christmas or birthdays come. It knows its getting dressed up. But it knows its sacrificing for a few more years until we are to old to have kids. So it works out.

I'm married. She got fat. Boner gone.

She's cheating

Just apologize for everything including breathing. Then bang their best friend.

If you both have good jobs and money isn't an issue--it's pretty chill. Don't get married poor. All you will do is fight about money.

not cool

I got married with my first girlfriend after 9 years of dating ( I was 17 when we met). I never knew any other woman and don't feel like I missed out on anything since I get everything a man would wan't from a woman.

No regrets whatsoever.

If you marry a woman who deserves your respect and love and gives that back you'll be as happy as I am but I guess you need to be very lucky.

Don't listen to people saying it's shit because of their bad experiences. It's like saying air travel is shit because a plane crashes.

marriage is 8/10 most of the time.
>wife is best friend that you get to fuck
>kids are really fun
>gets sucky when she wants to tell you a long,boring pointless story or ask your opinion on something that you don't give a fuck about
>sad how often you jerk off cuz its easier than dealing with sex

so you married a 9yo when you were 17
nice

Not sure what to do. Her gaining weight makes her unhappy, and eating plus beer is her outlet. I'm a pretty active guy, she doesn't exercise. It's a vicious circle.

Let me see your calculations.

It's like owning a very expensive punching bag that rewards you with sammiches when you hit it hard enough, and runs away sometimes.

I'm engaged, we've been together almost 9 years and plan to get married on our 10th anniversary.

She's lots of fun, drives a new Mustang GT and likes to drink beer and do silly shit when we go out, but she's also a very hard-working and independent person that takes care of herself financially and only asks that we keep things fair in terms of paying bills and buying groceries again. I know we're not married yet but still 9/10 would do again.

well my dog's an asshole so you've got that right

here's how marriage is different
>unmarried, stuck at home with your roommate guys talking about how you want to go out and meet chicks to bring home and fuck

>married, stuck home with your wife who you can fuck anytime you want, but wish you could go out with the guys and drink and not talk to a single girl.

>likes to drink beer
see

she's 5'6" and 110 lbs, we ski, hike, and mountain bike pretty often. I'm the bigger one but I can also deadlift 500lbs.

It's pretty great. You get a pretty girl to hang out and have sex with you. The house is nice and clean, the food is tasty and you have freshly clean clothes to wear. If you want kids she'll make them with you. Good times!

You don't know what it's like tove married then.

well we have no kids, don't want them and already own a home together, so I have to imagine not much is going to change other than I'll get her bomb health insurance coverage

maybe you should develop some taste for fat asses

A gf is your friend but a wife is your wife. Once you've commingled assets it's not the same.

Yeah, that shit won't work. If you have to pay an equal amount of bills (instead of just dumping most of your paychecks into a joint account and not caring who's check pays for what), you won't have a wife but rather a room mate you can fuck.

I keep a hundred out of each check as does my wife. rest goes into the joint and pays for everything. If I make triple her one week, I could care less if I paid all the bills this month. And I know she feels the same way. Marriage is a game of give and no take. From both people. If you can't do that or she can't, you're wasting your time getting married.

Pointless.

Marriage is pretty great. Most people who complain about marriage normally are people who married for the wrong reasons or are people who shouldn't of had kids and did.

Best 7 years of my life, (she died of breast cancer)
but the time we had together was great, we had trust, honesty and loyalty until the end.

>Yeah, that shit won't work. If you have to pay an equal amount of bills (instead of just dumping most of your paychecks into a joint account and not caring who's check pays for what), you won't have a wife but rather a room mate you can fuck.

THIS

>she died of breast cancer)
Hilarious!!!

sorry user. my condolences. that's hard stuff

shouldn't of

it's all subjective. we've been doing it for 5 years and it works out just fine for us. we make about the same amount of money, so we pay equal shares of everything and don't get up each others asses about finances unless it's necessary for some reason. she buys shit for the cats and I break and repair my downhill bike constantly and everyone is happy.

It's prison. Man made prison. You're doing time. You get up in the morning. She's there. You go to sleep at night. She's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?

And you can forget about watching TV while you're eating.

You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?

You talk about your day. How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? Well, I don't know. How about you? How was your day?

It's a sad state of affairs..

sorry for your loss Sup Forumsro. my fiancé has had cancer twice and it's always been caught in the early stages but it still scares the fuck out of me.

First year is awesome sex everyday and everything is giggles. then slowly but surely your sex life will fade away, it's not your fault or hers you both spent so much time together, you've seen each other naked so many times that is no longer exciting, take a shit, having diarrhea, sick to the point of throwing up and even had to clean each other's mess every now and then... the lack of privacy have made you lose interest in each other, it will get to the point where months had passed since the last time you had an orgasm , you will require to masturbation even though you have a sexual partner in your house everyday. All This will lead to frustration, and that frustration will end up in fights. It will start small but after a couple of years you will start fighting because one of you move something 2 centimeters from where originally was. By that point (if you haven't already) you will decide to have a kid " to save your marriage" (it won't) you'll be miserable for a couple of years more causing all kinds of psychological problems to your child. then, you'll get divorced and eventually will repeat the process again

You whipped niqqa

I don't know I think it might suck, I'm getting married on December so we've talked alot about this, I think as long as we have no kids we are going to be a ok lol

kramer/10

you must be a mormon or something

Like he said!

MODS these are underaged children obviously because they don't know of Sinefeld.

In 1989 I lived in Poland. There were only two channels on TV

Did you have a pony?

yep, we lived in a small village and my father kept two plough horses. Do they count as ponies?

Only 1 year in a month ago so im not sure Im "Experianced" enough to post for this but yeah seems pretty good to me. Arguments come and go, nightly sex, planning for kids but im not ready at all. Over all im happy and enjoying life.

isn't this the plot of every movie that had cold war central and western europe in it