Operation LeafyIsGone

Operation LeafyIsGone
Sup Forums,
If you're here you shouldn't be underage. If you are not underage, you're most likely more mature than someone that is.
If you're mature, then you probably think Leafy's content is shit.
Sup Forums,
We have the power to ruin careers, let's use it properly.
Leafy picks on powerless people, usually feminists, sjw's, bronies and whatnot, because it's "cool" to pick on these people. I agree that the above stated categories, in 98% of the cases, deserve their hate, but making a career out of it is not only boring as fuck, but pathetic and tasteless.
Leafy's army of autistic children are incredibly dumb and gullible. Let's use that against them.
The plan:

1) Bombard him with dislikes.

2) The Comment Section
a) Comments criticizing him under his latest videos.
Don't swear. Our main objective is making Leafy's fans believe that "smart" people hate Leafy, if you abuse the word "faggot" and acronyms such as "kys" you don't solve anything. We have to initiate a chain reaction. It's just a matter of time before the herd will start following us and do the job for us.
b) Posting too many comments.
It's useless. Liking the comments of other 4channers is better. 1 comment reaching the top of the comment section is better than 20 comments without any likes.
c) Don't reply to these comments with "I agree" and shit. See b)
d) Go on IDubbbz's latest content cop episode, Twitter, whatever, and say that you want an episode dedicated to leafy. There's a huge difference between subs, but if we manage to make leafy look weak, he's most likely going to do it. It's a win-win situation for him, he'll gain a lot of exposure at the cost of a small amount of hate that'll go away with time (something similar happened to h3h3). IF he'll make the video, needless to say, like it, share it, etc.

3) Making hashtags viral
a) #leafyiscancer, #fuckleafy or something.
b) #leafycontentcop see 2d
If iDubbbz makes a video on leafy, it's game over. This is our priority.

inb4 NYPA fags.
Bump this thread every now and then and c&p to other boards.

NYPA faggot. Also why the fuck do you care if you're so 'mature'?

I approve if his trashing of sjw's feminists etc. We should reward the guy.

Is OP just pissed off because he didn´t think of it first? I don´t like Leafy but I think he´s doing alot of things better by picking on the SJWs, feminists and other cancerous SJW shit. We should really support him and maybe the faggots and other creatures would stay off of the internet and in their dungeons where they belong.

No u

what's wrong with having some fun every now and then? the waifu claiming threads and the pedo shit must be a lot of fun right

>I'm mature because I'm not underage
>uses Sup Forums
>trys to get Sup Forums to be you internet army to “destroy” a career

Fuck you

HISSSSSSS GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PROBBLY GOT ROASTED BY LEAFY AND NOW YOUR CRYING AND BUTTHURT AHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS KYS KYS

wtf get life

just don't watch just like me and everyone else who hates him

gl virgin fago

Nothing wrong with 'having some fun' but acting like you have the moral high ground while you're trying to get fucking Sup Forums to attack someone is ridiculous.

what would you do if i came and burned ur house down, stopped ur monthly income and called you a bitch? yeah, think before you talk shit, u immature faggot. people make content on what they want, you overly sensitive piece of shit

>OP isn't a fouseyfag

YouTube.com/matthewhknight

The fuck is this shit?

nobody's on the moral high ground, you're just a triggered autist who is upset by some kid's YouTube channel

Agree'd the kid is just a edgy teen with a cancerous fanbase, he deserves it.

>modern Sup Forums
reported

Go fuck yourself. He's one of the only ones who's fighting that stupid keem cunt who is a much bigger piece of shit and should die of cancer.

jesus, Sup Forums is so boring now. I don't know why I still come on here on my down time. I suppose it's just habit.

"Hey guys! I'm a 42 year old feminazi! Let's raid leafy because my cunt looks like roast beef!"

Probably same fag.

>If you're mature

Tries to sabotage a YouTuber.

Do you remember when a thread like this would actually incite a raid for shits and giggles?

who?

kek

Is keemstar homeless after his beef?
I think you faggots forgot this is Sup Forums and not tumblr. Let's start this shit

oh shit i know this kid personally

nice try keemstar faggoty fag ;D

when they happen you where not here

aw did leafy pick on you? poor kid.. end the pain, you know how.

>where
you were here, probably skipping english class

nvm just someone with that name

You are in a new realm of retarded if you think you are a grain of sand more mature than whoever this youtuber is lol

wow.. you are probably right.

should be Operation LeafBlower tho

no personal fagging faggots. We aren't your own army OP die in fire.

>WAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAH
>SAMEFAG

newfag detected.....lemme teach you about Sup Forums:
when the mob started walking toward the good/bad guy....we Sup Forums would use the chance to fuck the village cat...

Idubbbz/PapaFranku 2016

Make Youtube Great Again!

>1) Bombard him with dislikes.
what are you 12?

Fuck you op they do deserve it. Never watched his vids but why raid him, he doesnt deserve to be raided at all by what you just described

Go back to tumblr you fucking feminazi

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUTUBERS I HATE SEEING THIS FUCKER ON Sup Forums NOW JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU LITTLE FAGGOT 12 YEAR OLDS

what lol? most of his videos are gold. I'm almost positive you're one of the assclowns he rightfully ridiculed

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET OUT OF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree with OP. Althought most of leafy's targets deserve to be humiliated and shamed, leafy is a fucking NEET faggot cunt who is too incapable of getting a real fuckin job so he sits in front of his computer and shits out of his mouth for a living. Hes a pathetic little fag.

However, i think OPs plaan wont work. leafy has an army too large of middle school autists and it will take more than a handful or Sup Forumsros to flood his videos with dislikes and comments. What we really need to do is find out where leafy lives and just got fuck him up. Anyone have docs on him? If he lives in southern cali I would consider it.

Grow up