Wanna move from a shithole called Belgium to LA or something

wanna move from a shithole called Belgium to LA or something.

Help me figure out how Sup Forumsros and tell me why this is a bad idea? it has been kind of dream of mine for a long time and i lately ive been having reality crisises and i wanna go through with it.

What should i worry about? ( citizenship,stay,transport,etc) and how do i solve these problems?
Why shouldnt i move to LA?

help a Sup Forumsrother out.

>Why shouldnt i move to LA?
your country has better waffles

Belgium is nice and quiet. Stay there, the USA is hectic as hell

LA is kinda overrated and overcrowded. Also you'd need to apply for a visa. Maybe take a trip out to a few different US cities first? The difference between cities in the US can be as much as the difference between Brussels and Bratislava

i dont like nice and quiet

i wanna live , man

Smog for starters. LA isn't that nice if you ask me. Have family there. They live in the slumier side if it. Though the nicer part is fancy lookin at times.

>Why shouldnt i move to LA?
because they don't have shitty jobs for people like you

fuck off, we're full

It's really expensive and forest fires. Move somewhere cheaper but close to California, like Arizona.

we get mexicans every day, illegally, any white immigrant is fucking welcomed.

who said OP is white? europa has niggers too, highest concentration in france and belgium

oh well, as long as its not mexicans.

flight tickets average at around 1.5 - 2k € for a flight there and back.. i was thinking about doing a roadtrip and check out a couple diffrent cities like you said.

wow dude, where the fuck are you looking for flights. you can get there and back for at around 200 to 500 usd

I am a white male.

sauce?

see, come on over sir!

H-uh. Try flying through iceland. It was really cheap for me to fly US- Europe on iceland air. Also I 100% recommend checking out the US before you decide to completely uproot. What cities were you checking out?

Suggest me something? my friends live in Downtown LA i think. i just dont want those filthy ass hoods with cages on the windows n shit.

LA is also a shithole.

LA has a huge price range for housing. You can live in nice places but it's expensive as fuck by US standards.
I have an apartment in Paris and in Nashville and I've traveled all over the US and Europe. I would recommend places like LA (but seriously.... it's not for everyone. The people I've met in LA are extremely culturally distinct), Nashville, Boston, San Fransisco, Denver, (Denver X 1000000. There's nothing like Denver in all of Europe), or maaaybe Miami

Mexicans

No fuck off stay there also it is way better.
Country is full

Fuck off basement

wait but are you Muslim or just some random white guy ?