APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

checked

I'm sorry for seeing you in a sexual light custom because you sung a song about being fucked so hard you couldn't walk straight.

/thread

Singing about sex is NOT an invitation to be disrespected or sexually harassed.

She is a human being, not some piece of meat for you to ogle.

le millenial feminism

She has a pretty good body of work desu

not better than chimpy minaj

APOLOGIZE

here are your dots

>western pop

Why else would you sing about enjoying getting fucked. It's obviously b8'ing her sexually availability, and maneuvers like this are just meant as a cheap, ineffectual method of control for anything other than beta cucks.

It's just like how women wear "clothing" that goes up to their ass and winge about why they're getting all this attention.

Fuck off gook lover

kys

Dear Ariana,

Please go back to being a shitty actress for Nickelodeon.

Thanks,
user

YO SHOUT OUT TO ARIANA GRANDE FOR ENDING SEXISM

YOU GO GIRL

Side To Side (feat. Nicki Minaj)
Ariana Grande
Buy for $1.29
Listen
Lyrics
I've been here all night (Ariana)
I've been here all day (Nicki Minaj)
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
(Let them hoes know)

I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')

These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them no, 'cause I

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

Been tryna hide it
Baby what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (You got me)
And boy I got ya
'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble
Just as long as you know you got me

These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them no, 'cause

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
I've been here all night
(Been here all night, baby)
I've been here all day
(Been here all day, baby)

This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

All these bitches, flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney
Rappers in they feelings cause they feelin' me
Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me
Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany
Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie
Gun pop and I make my gum pop
I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

Why'd you include Nicki's verse?

>let them hoes know
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SEXIST PIGS HOW DARE YOU SEE WOMEN AS SEX OBJECTS

>Why else would you sing about enjoying getting fucked.

Because having sex is a part of most people's lives and she wanted to make a song relevant to her audience?

word

Sorry for seeing only your sexually attractive qualities and not your *ahem* talent and intelligence.

Yes but you can't not expect it. It doesn't excuse it but you can't change society when it comes to sex. You are responsible for what you attract when you so explicitly express yourself as such.

>You are responsible for what you attract when you so explicitly express yourself as such.

Maybe but it doesn't mean she has to just shut up and put up with it.

>ITT: it's okay to be a dick towards women if they express even a modicum of sexuality, outspokenness, or independence

as I said:

>It doesn't excuse it but you can't change society when it comes to sex.

Also, I don't even know what this is about. What was this "fan encounter"?

>straw man 101

>what was this fan encounter
>started talking shit without even looking up what happened
This is like SJW tier bullshit, man come on.

Some guy came up to her and her boyfriend and was talking to Mac and said "Ariana's hot. I see you hittin' that bro, I see ya."

That's it.

That's pretty fucking horrible

>2pac deserved to have been shot he rapped about it all the time

What a fucking idiot

I was responding to a general post, not OP and the article. They're different, user.

It's fine to speak up about it then. No problem with that.

Here ya are user

Ever listen to Hit 'Em Up? I'd would have shot him too.

Yeah, the more I think about it, he was totally asking for it.

>straw man
I never listened to 2Pac but if he was provoking people then he has to expect it at least. DID I FUCKING SAY IT EXCUSES THE ACTION? No, you supreme faggot.

>I'm literally shaking you guys
>A man finds me attractive

>A woman dressing how she enjoys is "provoking" men

Jesus fucking christ.

which song?

jesus fucking christ the fact that this man is still walking the streets shakes me to my core. Nobody else in the world has heard anything worse than that before. Literally rape.

>fear and inadequacy
Welcome to planet earth, Ariana.

>creep gives his unwanted opinion about myself while pretending I'm not there

Side to side

Wow. Do you actually have a mental deficiency? You cannot apply what I say about 2Pac to a completely different person and scenario.

It literally is.

>implying she dressed like this so weebs, autists and neets would slobber over her on 4chinz

>article talks about someone being a dick to her
>people in this topic imply that she's unjustified/the Mac Miller fan is justified because the content of the rude comment and themes in Ariana's music are sexual
>I call out how this doesn't make sense
Where's the strawman? Dude this isn't even about some feminism/SJW shit, it's just having the right manners when talking about someone when that other person is right there.

Who know's? Maybe that way she worded it, she does sorta blow it out of proportion, but just about everyone else in this topic is doing the exact same thing just in the opposite direction she did.

>muh b8
gtfo

No, she does it so Chads will slobber all over her, but she gets creeped out when people she don't find attractive do it.

Yes I can it's called an analogy you stupid fucking virgin

Word. When will they learn.

is just realized the clock clark logo strongly resembles the autechre logo

>I'm an adult human being in a relationship with a man who treats me with love and respect.

and also presumably rams you and cums on your face fairly often

but idk yea let's just pretend sex doesn't happen why not

it's so weird because women do this shit about men all the time. so many of the women i know sound like dick hungry monsters, the shit they come out with is just as objectifying as men. the truth is that everyone is like this now, deal the fuck with it

This.

I guarantee that if the guy was hot, this toastie roastie would have no problem at all.

It's only sexist if it's an ugly guy who wants to fuck her.

If you can't see what's wrong with what the creep said then you must have severe autism

No you idiot, she does it so they'll buy her shit and she'll make money.

The straw man is you saying that I am saying that it is "OKAY to be a dick" to women if you express themselves sexually. I have said the complete opposite. I am merely saying you simply cannot not factor in how your behavior may have had a play in the occurrence of that act. Does it excuse it? Hell no. What was said to her was wrong. The occurrence itself is understandable but should nonetheless be blasted as she has done rightfully so imo.

That's called victim blaming

>each detail of your analogy corresponded
WEW

>I think I'll market myself as a sex symbol because all I have are above average looks
>but I don't want to deal with the downsides of it, teehee

Is she dense?

Obviously a bad thing, but not newsworthy.
Also, he was not a fan. He just liked her body of work.

But she's not a victim though.

Do you actually think people buy her music just because she's hot? I mean maybe some waifufags here do this, but normies certainly not.

Yes she is, she got sexually harrassed an objectified by a random guy on the street.

Her intended audience is women and gays not straight men.

>sex symbol gets treated like a sex symbol
How will she ever recover. I hope they track down this pervert and make him pay for her therapy sessions.

I mean you cannot logically say that there is not accuracy to it. However, it is just something that should not be harped on as it is not the issue. She should be able to express her sexuality just as she should criticize those who threaten that.

So she should dress in a burka and stop making music if she doesn't want to be sexually harassed is what you're saying?

>music board

She could dress like a normal girl.

She's a sex symbol? No she isn't. She makes music. And even if she was a sex symbol you can't say something as disgusting and objectifying like that in public to her.

>musician

Saying it to her was a real spergy thing to do. But she clearly uses sex appeal as part of her image, and it's ridiculous for her to be this upset about it.

desu senpai

>no music

You know analogies are the lowest form of argument. Might wanna go to school kid.

She knew what she was getting into when she decided her marketing strategy.

Uh no. The comment reduced her to just a piece of meat, which she isn't. It's a crude thing to say and she shouldn't accept it.

>You know analogies are the lowest form of argument

Source?

>The comment reduced her to just a piece of meat, which she isn't.
I only watch her music videos to jerk off.

Because you're a lonely virgin incapable of maintaining a simple conversation with a girl without sperging out.

>I am merely saying you simply cannot not factor in how your behavior may have had a play in the occurrence of that act.
That's not her behavior, that's her act that she puts up for her brand. The aesthetic that's expected from her from her superiors. Not an actual part of her. By your bullshit logic, it is totally understandable when people want to citizen's arrest/kill an actor who plays a villainous role because their professional career required them to act out (not actually be, act out) the role of an evil being that rightfully deserves to be killed.

The girls I talk to aren't sluts, therefore I don't jerk off to them.

Right, because they don't exist

Analogies rely on perceived similarities which only the person creating the analogy can perceive; if both sides could perceive it there wouldn't be an argument in the first place. Also, by using an analogy you bring in another argument. It's literally gish galloping for people that aren't smart enough to gish gallop

No, not because she's hot, but because of her image overall. The attractiveness, the sexual expression, her vocal style, etc. all of it plays a big part in selling her product.

tasteless mass do it because they just cant COMPETE against the mainstream jew.

>Do you actually think people buy her music just because she's hot

>With 33.1 million albums sold in the U.S., Spears is the 17th-best-selling album artist since Nielsen began tracking sales in 1991

Really makes you think.

What? How could you type that out and think that made sense. The pretty fucking obvious difference is that "by my bullshit logic" an actor's portrayal is obviously an act. No one really knows much about actors/actresses except through social media and late night shows. Music is personal expression. You are completely forgetting that for most everyone there is no division between their music persona and them as a person. That lack of division in fans' minds causes stuff like this. It's not my fault.

>Analogies rely on perceived similarities which only the person creating the analogy can perceive

(citation needed)

so you're arguing people have no control over what they say
>I'm sorry I can't help being racist, you should have known what I'd say to you if you came near me, so please just never interact with me ever again it's not you it's me

oh dear *ding dong* whoopsies XD

No lives matter. Everyone Sudoku.

Are you comparing someone saying something like "nigger" to someone saying "ey, yo bitch fine as fuck".

Don't respond to me ever again. You're not even getting a (You). I wonder if pavlovian conditioning works on the mentally challenged

You're an idiot. Immediately step away from the computer and reevaluate your pathetic life

>You're not even getting a (You).
Not him but (You)s are gone. Hiro removed them and replaced them with dotted lines.

>>musician
okay, whatever you say.

oh that explains a lot

I never understand threads like these. I know we're allowed "artist discussion" but the content of this thread has no uniqueness to Ariana Grande.

so one instance of a shitty person doing something shitty to you is evidence of it being an attribute of a whole culture?

>"that guy said something about my appearance!"
>"don't over sexualize in the way you present yourself then"
>"but i should be able to wear whatever i want!"

it seems like women want their cake and eat it too when it comes to things like this. her whole shtick in her music and her presentation is sex appeal. if you're expecting everyone on earth to treat you how you want to be treated, you're entitled as fuck and maybe even delusional.

If you click on the settings button, miscellaneous and edit your custom CSS and add this code

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content: " (You)";
}

you can get them back.

>one instance

It's not one instance. Take a look at this thread. Everyone is defending him