My stepsister keeps wrestling me whenever we're alone...

My stepsister keeps wrestling me whenever we're alone. She catches me off guard and puts me in a position like pic related. Her legs are ridiculously strong and she tenses her quads until I almost feel like passing out. What do?

sit back, relax, and enjoy the view

Eat the pussy OP

More pics

Eat that dick fam

Enjoy it while it lasts.

eat her pussy out when she puts you in that position next time, that will catch her off guard.

Obviously you need to wrestle back until your clothes come off

my step sister and me used to wrestle too, we would chase each other around the house. when she would catch me she'd throw me on the ground or her bed and sit on me to hold me down. make a move op, when I finally did it was great! I fucked her and 2 weeks later my older step sister gave me head on a road trip. our parents thought we were just sleeping in the back of the van.

quit being a faggot and shove your fist up her cooch

Pretty much this.

Fap until you turn blue like Carradine

Pic of OP's stepsister.

Give her a armbar show that bitch who's boss

You must be incredible weak OP.

Shit that never happened: The Thread.

Tongue in ass.

lick the inside of her legs and it will creep her out, unless she actually likes it

Tell your parents. They'll get it to stop.

Not really, her legs are pretty muscular and once she starts squeezing she won't let go

>she tenses her quads

Sauce on image OP?

You can only win here. Start licking her down there once you get in that position. Either she will be caught off guard and you win or she ends up liking it and you bang her and still a win.

Thumb in ass

As if any girl could hold you there with just her thigh muscles...

There's a vagina too. I'm not fucking moving.

Fuck her right in the pussy you nonce

Yep, do this. This is what she wants.

>My stepsister keeps wrestling me whenever we're alone. She catches me off guard and puts me in a position like pic related
look at OP trying to make his fantasies come true

she tenses her quads

niggers

Are you guys implying OP is lying? You don't know him, so how can you say he is lying? People don't just lie on the internet.

eat her puss

You should just fuck her. Step sister isn't blood related. Doesn't matter if your parents think it's moral or not. There is literally no reason society could look down on you for this.

Look at it this way. If you met her and hooked up with her first, and THEN your parents got together, then it wouldn't look so weird.

Why would it be weird for the other way around?

No. No she doesnt. Why lie?

lick her thighs til she fucks off.

This will...
A. Give her the impression that you're not into wrestling and therefore no more positions

B. You get some step-sister pussy

Punch her in the vagina

Eat her out till she goes limp from pleasure.
Then you're free.

Punch her in the vaj

Kek'd

Answer to quads faggot OP

Oh btw I forgot to mention she's only 16

OP is trying to defend himself

Stop being a pussy and pin her.

Eat her pussy then fuck her, faggot.

>has strong quads

What state?

>has strong quads

How old is OP?

Neverland

Bite her cunt.

16 and 18 doesn't matter at all

If that were my sister I'd be taking every chance to lick that cooter. If she gets pissed about me tonguing her than at least I could say she was choking me to shit. If she keeps doing it and even though I keep tonguing her well then this could get interesting.

OP, be very careful about doing anything stupid. She might put more pressure on your neck and knock you out

it took a few seconds for all of the subtleties of this pic to sink in

any greentexts? a boner sounds good right about now