H/fur one more time and then i'll let it die

H/fur one more time and then i'll let it die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WURtdEO3eIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love herm cock

These threads are always tricky when op is the one with the content since they can't bump

Yup... one reason i like to make talking happening.

So talk! About anything at all it'll keep the thread a live.

Sorry I'm slow at bumping but I do appreciate what you are doing/have done especially last night.

Yeah, plus talking is just fun in general!

Though sometimes I wish I could tell someone I'll make the thread so they can bump it with their content

what is wrong with you?

Np, i enjoy these threads mostly for the people anyway.

You can make the next one.

Plenty of things, what is wrong with you?

Will do!

Until then, I can talk about anything, while enjoying cock~

Not sure what to talk about, I'm working on a Warcraft module for GURPS and talking to people online.

Why do you enjoy cock?

The RPG?

Yeah, making a Warcraft thing for the GURPS pen and paper system. Adding stuff to hunter atm cause they're a little empty.

Oh, neat. I'm currently just bumming in DFO right now

Pretty much love everything about them. Their heat, the throbbing, I'm actually fully in love with how pre and cum tastes, and just the intimacy of it all accumulates in why I enjoy cock

DFO? Also have you actually sucked a dick before? It seems like fun.

DFO is back I thought nexon closed it?

Dungeon Fighter Online, really neat MMO that plays like an arcade fighting game and typical MMORPG combined

I have sucked one before, but only once. It was pretty great and I remember that feeling fondly many years later.

Yeah, it's been back for a bit, Neople, the creators, made a Global version. You can even find it on Steam now, it has loads more content and always has events running

Huh sounds interesting.

Might get back into it at school then, I wanted to keep on playing but grinding back all boss pinks...

Yeah, I know it isn't herm but this is just an example of what it's like, though it gets much crazier near and at level cap.

It's not too terrible, you get some pretty sweet welcome to the game gifts, and everything's changed so drastically you may not feel the need to grind boss pinks, or only very specific ones

How is Battle Mage?

Looks pretty crazy, but i already for WoW/Dragon's Dogma Online for MMOs

Eh, I haven't seen any recently so it's really hard to say

I remember they had problems with range last I had heard

Yeah, I have gw2 and tera, but DFO scratches that arcade fighting game itch

Ah jeez i haven't played any fighter in a long while. Mostly like 3D fighters though never could get the hang of 2D ones.

How is DDO?

I like it, but i've never played regular DD and i've been playing it with friends. Also the translation patch isn't all that complete so a lot is in Japanese.

Well, this is one of my favorite youtubers that plays the game, he makes some pretty good stuff in my opinion. And of course, this is just one of many different dungeons
youtube.com/watch?v=WURtdEO3eIk

Lots Japanese would be a problem for me I'm only a minor weeb

bump

Eh you can figure out what do to mostly

Sadly, I think I'm gonna go nap, later

Have a good nap.

Why don't you faggots play HTHstudios? Its way better than looking at images

HTH?

Bro.. google HTHstudios right now

There's more variety in images since theyre usually a dime a dozen.
High Tail Hall. A mediocre furry flash game.

>HTHstudio
Doing it bro

>Mediocre
Can you think of a better one?

CoC and Crowjob in Space are pretty decent. Although the latter lacks in quite a few variables, I still find it a bit better personally.

She is perfect!

CoC is great! I've started to play TiTs and it's alright so far

Another good one!

go

Thanks ill check them out

Clash of clans is the worst furry game ever. There isn't even sex in it

I'm gonna head off and make some lunch, thread might die while i'm gone but try and keep it alive.