Which game should I play Sup Forums? I have become cancer, and over the past years...

Which game should I play Sup Forums? I have become cancer, and over the past years, no other games than LoL really amuses me, but I rage at it, so I desperately seek advice from you faggets

Will dump YLYL folder meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219478011/wishlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Far Cry 3, it'll suck you in, very addictive, well-made immersive singleplayer FPS.

As for multiplayer, all the CoD games are straight-up no bullshit fun as fuck multiplayer shooty shooty action, so play them

Just giveaway your steam account

a story about my uncle is only £1.99 on steam and i am desperate, please buy me this cheap ass game steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219478011/wishlist

I actually did play Far Cry 3 for some time, it was pretty fun, but it started to feel so big, I just couldn't overcome that it never ended, that's what I like with LoL, a game of 30min and done.

I also liked the CoD games, but god damn I rage too much at that shit

You'd like that wouldn't u whiteboi

To add to that, don't forget about Duke 3D and Shadow Warrior, old school FPS games are some of the best ones

mod the shit outta skyrim.
please gift me

What's your email?

rarest of [email protected]

Heh could do that, but skyrim is also getting boring in the length anyways, just like fallout and such, at least for me.

Also, I'm
Still waiting for your email

That's true, they were some good ol' games heh

hah and dubs again

see

Lol I'm stupid, you could be anybody, adding you on steam though, so I can gift it to ya there

Dark souls games

k but i am telling the truth, im not a scumbag kek