White Males: Bow down to your new queen...

White Males: Bow down to your new queen. Ibtihaj Muhammad is rewriting history by being the first woman to compete in the Olympics with a hijab and the first woman to get a bronze medal wearing a hijab.

Many would argue that her, not Phelps, should have been the one to represent the American flag.

If she wants, i could wrap her in an american flag and set it on fire, it should be a great honor for her.

>one bronze medal
>vs
>20+ medals over half gold
>bronze medal should be one to wave flag

Ha. Keep trying shill.

Who gives a filthy fuck about that sand nigger?

This.
Everyone else is trolled

that is because Muslims lives matter #muslimlivesmatter. All this racist fucks will perish at the hand of allah.

why does it matter if she wore a hijab, why does it matter she is a woman, why does it matter if she is muslim? why does any of this matter?

ive got some advice for you little buddy

Before you point the finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

And if I'm the man,

Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

Muslims are human shit.

she doesnt deserve anything

she didnt cut for bieber

fucking pussy

We all know that the Japanese are a superior people to both whitefags and mudslimes, so why bother making this argument?

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fucking in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

/thread

Racism/sexism will continue to exist for as long as we have to point out achievements made by minorities

Where there's one, they're bound to divide it, right in two.

when every fucker, from every state, who wins a bronze medal gets such a glorifying thread on Sup Forums (!), only then will i consider her merit

Don't mind a woman in a hijab, I actually find it quite hot. She looks like a man though, very masculine features which would explain her propensity for sport.

God bless, cheers.

Jesus, won't you fucking whistle
Something but the past is done?
Jesus, won't you fucking whistle
Something but the past is done?

I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want

as every rare phenomenon, you have to point it
racism? nope, stats

hey
hey
hey
hey

look at those feminine eyelashes. that's how you know it's a broad

What? Try using proper English?

It's more surprising to me that this hasn't already been done. Bout time.

>Oh wow, nationalism is so stewpid. Taking pride in shit you didn't do
>Truly amazing, this Woman Of Colorâ„¢ won a bronze medal while being muslim. Truly a day of great pride

Not to mention

>Some shitskin gets a bronze
>Rewriting history
>Meanwhile, der fuhrer's germany cucked the entire world when they participated in the olympics

>phenomenon
>not proper english