Lately have been thinking about trying to be a qt trap

Lately have been thinking about trying to be a qt trap.

I already have pretty feminine features and body for a guy just really unsure about it.

What are others advice on being a trap?

>Pic related but not me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have you ever felt sad or lonely?
>Have you ever felt two feet tall?
>Have you ever thought man if only, I was anybody else at all?

>youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

>What are others advice on being a trap?

Prepare for your HIV infection.

The thing is though is I don't really have an interest in guys at all

A. Don't do it unless you are absolutely sure it is right for you. My advice is to speak to a therapist who is well-versed in gender identity issues.

B. You do have a feminine body and I envy you.

C. Do your research. Lots of it. Study, study, study. This isn't just something you can be like: "Well, not really my thing." after you've got breasts and possibly a neo-vag.

619/3153969

me ex the whore, if anyone wants to talk to her. rather slutty lesbian but likes ot fuck guys

Do you want to be a girl for anything other than sexual prowess and masturbating to yourself in the mirror? If no tread carefully..

Your still a fag, you'll be blowing old men in a back alley and taking it up poop shoot in no time

do it, pic related

I've been just confused for years because I've had feminine features and I've just never been a man's man at all. I actually like being around females a lot and kind of envy it

kill yourself you fucking mentally ill piece of shit

Just be a hot guy who isn't afraid to use eye makeup to be an even hotter guy. It's way easier.

I'm not gay you retards

sause on pic?

You're literally me. I'm in the same boat right now. I'd be interested in talking. My email is [email protected]

You'll never reach the level of Yoshi Rinrada. Why even try?

See?

Ny advice is become my gf(male)

Similar to me. Except I'm tall enough to be attractive, and I've started to work out a bit. Girls like cute guys anyway

Really? I've been kind of afraid no chicks would ever like me being even more feminine

this thing is ugly as fuck dude

I don't know, maybe I'm not as feminine as you, but people do call me "pretty". I don't have any problems with girls

Literally wut

Those guys got it right

Well, girls don't really have much of an interest in guys that dress up like women for the internet.

I'm sure there has to be some niche community of females out there

the niggers are going to say that when they have the worst statistics in incest. I may want to fuck dudes but at least I don't want to have a go with my mom, dad or brother or sister.

Dad? Are you sure you got that right there?

incest is against nature too, you know....

from personal experience, first we start with makeup, find out what kind of look you like whether it be goth or just basic. If you want to go one step further, we go buy some clothes like maybe a simple dress and if it still feels right we buy underwear and bras. And finally, if you look the part, you go out in public and enjoy your trapiness or just post pics online.

Thanks for the serious advice anons

>against nature
What part of anything you do is "against nature"? How could you possibly do anything unnatural, as you're 100% a product of nature?

end your live

oh and if your hair sucks you go out and buy a wig and get your eyebrows done, I recommend getting a gal pal but you say you aren't gay so that might be a problem.

No need, I've got some dank hair and eyebrows already

you tell me

Oh Bo,

>My advice is to speak to a therapist who is well-versed in gender identity issues.

So THAT'S what a degree in gender studies is good for?

Yeah, still useless.

It's actually very useful for careers in marketing and such.

more useful than social sciences or econ? I doubt it

How exactly? So you can pander to SJWs? That's easy WITHOUT a GS degree. "Hey guys, girls, and everything inbetween, our movie has women and gay people in it! Go watch it and scream at people who don't like it!"

I might want to be a trap but I'm no SJW. I actually despise the LGBT community for the most part.

Homosexuality is against nature. So it cannot be a part of your "100%". Our earth does not provide for such behaviour.

if it's not from nature, where did it come from?

Human beings should have the liberty to and freedom of choice to do what they want.

Watch out, the homos will get you!

you'd be surprised

Nice bait or ignorance. Either way, HAHAHAHA go spread your hate to churches, there youll find your fellow child molesters you hypocrite

Guys, what if you're wrong on this though?

Make sure you tie the knot correctly

>what if you're wrong
then I'm wrong, and nothing happens. Am I wrong?

well nature has a way of handling things. Gay people might become extinct soon because they cannot reproduce.

Wow that is some hardcore shit right there anyway go to Iran or Saudi Arabia OP.
Become famous after you get the faggotry kicked and beaten the shit out of you come back to the U.S describe how much of a faggot is in you to CNN go to LGBT tell them how much you suffered for been a faggot get a gofundme women would go ow poor faggot im gonna donate to this poor bastard.
get an operation become the first transgender to get murdered and tortured for using the mans restroom be in history books because they would probably make a documentary, movie, best selling book, probably even the medal of honor and bravery, people would always point out how to not be racist towards faggots like yourself.
Would be in history as the biggest faggot in the United States that ever existed
wait what was your question again ?

huh. I'd never thought of that. Well, congradualtions, you've convinced me!

Whats the biggest cock your willing to take and do you have herpes.

Just get some cheap womens clothing and makeup and see how that feels
What else could you do?

if you mean aids, and fucked up diseases it is true.
even if they adopt kid is probably become a serial killer or a big faggot.
Nature is amazing.

You're a bit delusional mate.

yeah aids is also by nature to combat homosexuality.
Would never opt to live such a dangerous life.

I don't want any real dick, maybe experiment with some small dildos for that mythical prostate orgasm. And no herpes I'm secretly a virgin

that was my advice why delusional can happened
delusional is being a person trapped in another gender`s body.
Check Mate

This thread isn't even about being gay you delusional autist

You're retarded and probably a closeted gay

dressing as a women and getting shoved things up your is pretty gay not sure how much gayer can get than that, anyone can shove things up their ass in my opinion with all do respect.
my stylist is gay he cuts hair better than a women honestly.
He sorta gave me a gay look do, but it helps out girls like that it seems.

if this isn't just a dumb attention whorey post and you're actually wondering about this contactfag me. I'm a trap and I'll give you honest no bs answers about what it's like. I'll also tell you if i think you're trans or an autogynephiliac weirdo and if i think you have any chance at passing.

I don't see any pictures of OP in this thread. They are necessary.

Get to it, faggot.

no honestly im not I used to dislike gays but im the guy that is this guy.
from then on just had a bad experiences with gay people not sex just hitting on me, or telling other women how much guys they have fucked, looking at me, maybe that is why I got something against gay people but since that stylist I don`t really care as long as they don`t hit on me.

oh yeah being trans sucks even if you pass and have everything going for you. its just really not something to take lightly, most people shouldn't do it.

Die faggot.

I really don't want to. I have friends that lurk regularly

how is showering in man semen not gay?

don't let anons confuse you between gender identity and sexuality. they aren't the same thing. I'm trans and i personally can't stand most fags. i have gay friends, sure, but they all hate fags too. its not weird lol.

Have they seen you naked? Do you have any oddities that can not be hidden?

I'm not trying to be attention whorey at all I just wanted to hear some opinions and advice I figured there's some traps on Sup Forums. I am down though

edie the edgy'er

>wants to play dress up and blow dudes
>isn't gay
I guess you're not the only confused one in this thread

I just assumed face would be involved

But I don't want to blow dudes.

Here's my advice - I'm an attractive passing trans girl with good life.

Do not do it, it is mental illness, perhaps coupled with feminine biological traits, but mostly mental illness. Trans people lie about the "always felt like a girl" bullshit, it is never that simple. Work on yourself, embrace masculinity, don't sabotage your biology because of feminine characteristics, sociological factors and mental illness.

Realise that only about 2% of trans people even get to where i'm at, and im telling you to fucking avoid it. Also have a nice day x

this
ok I guess but im more into high school girls type of guy.
I just like to turn girls into nymphos or sex addicts wanting cock that is mainly my thing not even sure if there is a word for me.

Kinda the only option when you turn intona lady. What girl is going to want some chronic madterbating semi passable cross dresser from /b

ALOHA SNACK BAR

GO TO >>>/LGBT/

Basically this. I never felt girl, then I realized I can pass as girl too and I can sell photos of myself. So, I'm at least doing it for money, who cares anyway.

Thank you. I guess I just want to look more androgynous. Just confused

This. Its very similar to being in shape... takes time/effort/money.

Also, dick nao

Andreja Pejic is way to go

You can pass as a faggot because you haven`t showed a picture of yourself.

>Yoshi Rinrada
That sure is one handsome man.

If I shaved my legs and got some knee high socks I could totally pass. The dream is to be able to make money off of it

Yeah it starts that way, you just want to look more androgynous, youre a little confused about your sexuality and gender identity..... maybe sad, anxious.

You start hormones, things seem better, you have direction, a new life and can embrace the "real you" (lol more trans bullshit)

Your sexuality changes, vague interest in guys turns to desiring them fully, longing to be held in their arms, feel their desire for you, their bodies, attitude does things to you that you never noticed before.

If you are lucky you end up looking like an attractive girl, with a changed sexuality, testes that dont work, a mind and body altered by estrogen, and a life you have managed to get for youself in spite of everything.

If you're unlucky you will hate yourself, isolate yourself from family, friends, society, and probably kill yourself.

Just don't do it, I've got the Trans girl dream and even I realise how fucked up it is, and a mistake that I am correcting.

Also good luck ;)

Bentbox, Youcandy whatever

I rin rada rut you caw say I rin rada o Yoshi no dis is shitty wok re onry have a chineese frood U wan call sripry sirami sushi for Yoshi.

Im sure if OP got passable enough and started hangin out at lesbo bars hed probly pick a few up. A penis might make things interesting for them