That shield doesn't belong to you... You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!

>That shield doesn't belong to you... You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0m7IP2B6JnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(fictional_character)#Idiom
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
quora.com/Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-2015-movie-Why-did-Starks-Friday-have-an-Irish-accent
search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvnprURXzkkAzdUPxQt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcwMDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1pcnktZnVsbHlob3N0ZWRfMDExBGdwcmlkA2pZRU1WWGF2U0tpYVlpb2lkSkVMT0EEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzQEb3JpZ2luA3VzLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDMjUEcXVlcnkDcHVuc2loZXIlMjBzaGluaW5nJTIwc3RhcgR0X3N0bXADMTQ2NDExODc4Nw--?p=punsiher shining star&fr2=sb-top-us.search&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_011¶m1=yhsbeacon¶m2=f=4&b=Firefox&cc=US&p=mcyahoo&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzutCyDyCtA0FyEyE0DtGyBtC0F0DtGyDtBzz0DtG0ByC0C0AtG0DyB0EtCyBtD0Bzy0DzztCtAtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2StAtDtB0C0DyE0BzytG0ByB0CyEtGyE0DtAzytGzytDtD0FtGyCzzyBtAtCyE0BtAtD0F0ByD2QtN1Q2Zzu0StCyEzzyEtN1L2XzutAtFyDtFtCtBtFtCtN1L1CzutN1B2Z1V1T1S1Nzu&cr=1250338615&a=mcy_mcrltm_16_03&type=mcy_mcrltm_16_03
youtu.be/3pmiMwXgVUI?t=2m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did he get home with his suit broken like that? Did Cap leave him to die?

BLACK WIDOW IS A SLUT, WANDA IS PURE.

>Fucks Tony
>Fucks Thor
>Fucks Tony again
>Becomes FWB with Cap
>Tries to fuck Hawkman, but he resists since he has a wife
>Goes back to Cap and Thor
>Her pussy gets wider than the grand canyon thanks to Thor's and Cap's gigantic cock
>Goes to Hulk since his monster cock is the only thing capable of pleasuring her
>He goes away
>Tries her luck with Black Panther hoping that he has a BBC.

>My father made that shield!
>For me.

Powerful line tbqh

She got ass fucked in her pussy

His father made tons of shields one even had guns integrated into it, told Steve to pick, Steve picked the vibranium shield.

Howard pretty much went "Lol you picked that shit? OK"

That's it, Tony put more significance to it than Steve and Howard ever did.

Tony has fucking god tier AI's , Friday probably sent someone or went there herself with an armor to get Tony out.

Tony should give Friday a hot robot body. He'd have the perfect waifu.

Probably wasn't even Howard who made it but the other scientist people at that HQ. Technically it belongs to the Wakandian(?) people.

Yeah, and now Steve is in Vibraniumland where they can make just another shield, even a better one

Well more like Howard had so many shields he thought were better but Steve went for the vibranium which Howard thought was shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0m7IP2B6JnM

He has a QT red head hologram A.I in the comics.

It's referenced when he says how we pictures Friday in the flick. Maybe it'll happen. I hope so.

>Probably wasn't even Howard who made it but the other scientist people at that HQ
No, he personally did make it.

meant for

I miss JARVIS

I know JARVIS lives on in a way as The Vision, but I miss JARVIS.

god peggy is so hot

ThisAlso, before going there he have a personal chopper that fully controlled with AI, he might have call that chopper to come and rescue him.

I'm gay

Why is it even named FRIDAY? IS there a joke there I don't get?

Also, in AOU they named the Hulkbuster VERONICA but i think that's an Archie reference isn't it?

DUDE ITS CAPESHIT TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

His foundation is named September foundation , does Tony just pick a random word and use it to name things?

It's a cool word

I still cant belive Ironman lost to two dudes on steroids, in comic Vision disabled his suit so Captain can have chance with him, but in movie it was pure fantasy.

Also LMAO at Wanda stoping Vision who is most powerful Marvel Hero.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(fictional_character)#Idiom

Tony, SHIELD disbanded several movies ago. Let it go.

It's not random

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Like that Robinson crusoe nigger? Who knows

dude old movie references lmao

quora.com/Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-2015-movie-Why-did-Starks-Friday-have-an-Irish-accent

Vision conveniently did absolutely nothing in the whole fight. Was probably staring at wanda's tits.

search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvnprURXzkkAzdUPxQt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcwMDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1pcnktZnVsbHlob3N0ZWRfMDExBGdwcmlkA2pZRU1WWGF2U0tpYVlpb2lkSkVMT0EEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzQEb3JpZ2luA3VzLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDMjUEcXVlcnkDcHVuc2loZXIlMjBzaGluaW5nJTIwc3RhcgR0X3N0bXADMTQ2NDExODc4Nw--?p=punsiher shining star&fr2=sb-top-us.search&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_011¶m1=yhsbeacon¶m2=f=4&b=Firefox&cc=US&p=mcyahoo&cd=2XzuyEtN2Y1L1QzutCyDyCtA0FyEyE0DtGyBtC0F0DtGyDtBzz0DtG0ByC0C0AtG0DyB0EtCyBtD0Bzy0DzztCtAtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2StAtDtB0C0DyE0BzytG0ByB0CyEtGyE0DtAzytGzytDtD0FtGyCzzyBtAtCyE0BtAtD0F0ByD2QtN1Q2Zzu0StCyEzzyEtN1L2XzutAtFyDtFtCtBtFtCtN1L1CzutN1B2Z1V1T1S1Nzu&cr=1250338615&a=mcy_mcrltm_16_03&type=mcy_mcrltm_16_03

Hm. What an unsatisfying answer. Thought there would be more to it.

Black Panther gave him a ride.

He has mindstone in his forhead he can literaly move mountains, he cant pull punches, he stayed out in the comics too.

Why are the Captain America movies so comfy?

In the comics he decided to stay out because he thought the conflict was stupid as fuck. In the movie he was very convinced about being on the registration side and he did try to do something,but conveniently writers made him stay out of it for 99% of the battle.

Can she be Jocasta or better yet Virginia?

With Steve and Bucky ? That would be soooo awkward.

Especially when T'Challa also bring Zemo with him.

Tony Stark is my hero because i need a hero who struggles. Not just with criminals, villains or any outside force, but with more of their own demons than they will ever let anyone know.

I need a hero who finds themself again and again face-down in the mud and shattered remnants of their own mistakes but always manages, somehow, to get back up. No matter if someone pushed them there or if they tripped on their own faults, they pick themself back up and /keep going/. Not because they have to, not because the world’s at stake, but just because they’re trying so hard to be good.

Tony Stark is my hero because he’s had his trust betrayed so many times, but it hasn’t turned him angry and bitter like too many other characters. Because no matter how deep in the dark he gets, he never stops caring about the world, about people.

Because his brain moves at a thousand miles an hour and I know what that’s like, how isolating it can be. Because he’s always wearing some kind of mask or another, because he’s always had to and I know what that’s like, too. Because he carries his own shit on his own shoulders, and built his own superpowers with his mind and his skills and his own two grease-stained hands.

Nice outlet europoor

>He has mindstone in his forhead
GEE IF ONLY THE MOVIE HAD HIM IN A CONVERSATION EXPLAIN HOW HE DOESN'T KNOW WTF IT IS AND CAN'T CONTROL IT VERY WELL

>b-b-buh muh overpowered bullshit in the comics!
If you want people throwing mountaints at each other wait for Justice League I'm sure Darkseid will be doing that dumb shit.

>/keep going/
Go back to Sup Forumseddit.

didn't the SHIELD show just hint at all this evil female robot shit

>in comic Vision disabled his suit so Captain can have chance with him, but in movie it was pure fantasy.
They considered it:
youtu.be/3pmiMwXgVUI?t=2m18s

Reminder that Wanda Did Literally Nothing Wrong and Tony showed he was the bad guy the second he locked her up, and to be irredeemable when he let them put her in an ocean fortress.

Also it was a pretty jerk move to knock out Falcon

I fucking love Hayley Atwell

She wanted to stay in until Hawkeye literally begged for her help

Maybe you should have watched her show then.

Because Tony hates Mondays

>With Steve and Bucky ?
Steve and Bucky came with their own quinjet.
And I forgot Zemo got there somehow, Tony can take that back. I think it was a helicopter. Slow, but Tony needs time to think.

He didn't beg her for help, dumbass. He told her that if she wanted to make amends, she should do it with actions, not by sitting in a tower waiting around for nothing.

Nah, I did her a favor by helping kill her capeshit show, now she can do actual movies and hopefully get nude

just wait until they introduce Arsenal, who will defeat Thanos

>Making out with the niece of your waifu like 2 days after she died

Pretty kinky for a guy from the 40s. I liked the reactions of Bucky and Sam though.

underrated post

>Completely vibration resistant
>Sends out huge sound waves/shock waves on impact
>actually vibrates quite a lot

mfw no face.

This movie officially turned me against Tony, Iron Man was my fave but I gotta go with Team Cap. Rogers may look like a spastic Aquabat in his costumes but muh sisterfu.

>tfw the aquabats will never join the mcu

Kylo Ren truly does have the right to own his grandfather's lightsaber

My uncle used to be a drummer for the aquabats when they just started

I was so disappointed with Captain USA and i look forward to Fury telling him off in IW

Yeah, but the post-credit scene where Steve and Bucky end up in Wakanda heavily implied that they actually go together with T'Challa.

How else they can enter that restricted Wakanda area if not T'Challa that bring them there ?

How is that possible when Steve spends the whole movie ignoring everyone and everything to protect muh Bucky.

>underestimating Cap

Stark is in a tin suit. Cap fucked that bitch boy up.

>Stark is in a tin suit. Cap fucked that bitch boy up.
in a damaged suit, needed help from muh Bucky

lel

>Muh New York
>Muh Washington

Yeah, sorry stopping literally millions of people from dying caused a bit of collateral damage.

The only one that had any point was Sokovia. But everyone in the movie, from the woman at the beginning to Zemo at the end seemed to phrase it as "how dare you not save 100% of people and have collateral damage" rather than "fucking Tony you made Ultron and almost destroyed the world." Because if we're throwing people under the sea with no trial, I think that is a bigger demonstration of being a dangerous threat than "that damn Ant Man fucked up an airport."

HOW DID MULDER ESCAPED FROM THE NORTH POLE ?!?!?!?

>SHIELD show
Get that stupid shit out of my Marvel cinematic Universe.
That shit don't count.

Underrated

You just know they'd have sided with their brother.

and Iron Man still had flight, energy pulses, and hiding behind a suit from a dude with fists.

Bucky held his legs oh wow! when Cap grabbed IM, he tried to fly away and Cap didn't let him, and fucked that faggot up.

Arsenal? Isn't he a DC character>Making out with the niece of your waifu like 2 days after she died
>Pretty kinky for a guy from the 40s. I liked the reactions of Bucky and Sam though.
It's been 70 years user, cut him some slack.

holy kek these new chris pics are cropping up a lot

it was established during the whole movie that his suit got more and more damaged, also he could easily have shot Steve but didn't because at the airport he didn't want to hurt anyone and wanted to go easy on them and later he only wanted Bucky to kill but not Steve

also Russos literally confirmed in an interview that he had plot armor
>"it's a Captain America movie - of course he wins :^)"

So what? Loss is loss and humans aren't 100% logical. The theme of the movie was about what personal loss drives us to do.

Does this imply that all the shields were made of vibranium? If not, why would Howard completely disregard the "prototype" that is completely indestructible and dissipates all force against it for some cheap shits with guns and stuff on it?

All me

not him, but everyone was holding back, except for Black Panther.

and fine, plot armor. but in a neutral ground, both ready (IM healthy suit, Cap with his shield and guns) I do believe Cap would give IM a rout. IM would win most likely, but Cap is still Superhuman.

Fucking love the aqua bats

>Rod Arellano

>fly away
>use shoulder instakill bullets from IM1 and AoU
>use red laser
>win

>cap uses shield
>deflects and kills IM

Why would you link someone's reply right back to them? Idiot.

Cap's still a virgin BTW

You never followed one of your buddies somewhere in separate cars? They don't have to be in T'Challa's jet, just flying with him.

Cap must really be wearing an anti-negativity helmet, look what happens when he takes it off. The horrors start to creep back in.

>Missiles deflect
>shield can cover everything from a cluster bomb that will blanket an area
>being this fucking stupid

So T'Challa gave Tony Stark a ride while Steve and Bucky followed? Did they just drop Stark off and then all head to Wakanda? That would be a pretty big hint that Bucky is frozen there.

sweet beans are made of piss...

i dunno, they established IM to be very strong (defeating Thor and Hulk) but i guess it depends on what the writers want

What Cap didn't know was that Tony was actually talking about the S.H.I.E.L.D organization and was just expressing that Cap didn't belong there.

SHIELD was disbanded.

>Cap destroys his friend's legacy in TWS.
>Cap fights and punches the shit out of his friend's legacy in CW.
Pottery

A BETTER ONE

it's the american way

Quads confirm this pottery