Olympics comfy thread #10

Since the brit went to sleep who was making these I'll take over. Only NEET Euros are up right now.

This thread is for a slower-paced discussion about anything related to the olympics.

Poll: strawpoll.me/10818943

>Full schedule: rio2016.com/en/schedule-and-results

>How to watch for free?
Obtain a British/Canadian proxy and watch online on BBC/CBC

Other urls found in this thread:

screengrabber.deadspin.com/spectator-chases-after-olympic-cyclists-screaming-1784924119
youtube.com/watch?v=w73hEZKnDeA
spys.ru/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

screengrabber.deadspin.com/spectator-chases-after-olympic-cyclists-screaming-1784924119

For those who never witnessed the glory of VAI ITALIA man

Whats a good way I can get a british proxy for free so I can watch it with bbc?

pls help me im literally retarded

Whenever I tune in it's always swimming or gymnastics. For 8 years.

Appartently some rower hit a submerged couch and flipped his boat mid competition.

It was the serbians I believe

Is this worth watching? Or should I just keep playing Overwatch?

My favorite part of the games so far: the Imperial March blaring whenever a play was challenged in volleyball.

you're falling for the NBC meme.
They only show that shit because it is appealing to women, which is why BBC and CBC are miles ahead in terms of broadcasting shit like this.

Are there any good streaming sites for Americans at all? Why does NBC hate the Olympics so much?

That's what the prime timers want to watch, yo.

>the state of favelaville

It wasn't a ladyboy we swear

>hit a submerged couch
Doubt it as it was in the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon and not in the Guanabara bay.
News are reporting a strong gust of wind flipped their boat.

>FIIGHT FIIGHT FIIGHT ITALIA!
itallian faggot

UK vpn + bbc streaming

But I can't help you there because i'm retarded too and can't figure it out, is Hola good for it maybe?

>tfw because of your cable you get to watch all the comfy obscure sport streams on NBCOlympics

Being american has its benefits sometimes

the CBC player is an embarrassment

this is all the liberal partys fault

Buy a vpn

rugby is fucking boring and gay

when is gridiron gonna be an olympic sport?

>she will never give you a clumsy handjob with her cute little gimp arm

When other countries actually play the sport

Comfy theme for the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=w73hEZKnDeA

Is there any events on live atm?

>tfw don't even care for the Olympics but still come to Sup Forums so I can know when ISIS explodes the Cristo's head and when Temer was last mocked on live television for the whole world to see
It's not easy, friends

Hola addon, don't listen to the botnet fags, just adjust it to your region you want and watch online. i know the UK is a cunt but the internet is from America bro, be free.

How do I do this?

Getting hyped for Pentathalon, the most autistic of sports

is australia confirmed the most powerfull nation on earth?

If you've ever created an online account or have an online account for your cable provider and you know your username and password, when you go to watch a stream on NBCOlympics they'll ask you to login into cable provider

From there enter the correct info and enjoy every single stream

Fuck you it's Sunday morning... you don't need to be a NEET to be awake in Europe now.

How is pummel horse still a thing?

It's streaming online on channel 7's website, bud.

Get latest Opera beta, comes with a vpn you can set to Canada

it's pommel, part of the inner hand not the fist you faggot. takes dexterity and strength to be one of those dudes, fuck your shit. they finger your girl 4 times before breakfast nigger.

Fuck you seriously

>Hearing an Olympic kayaker may have capsized after hitting a submerged sofa.

Have you guys been having fun. I know I have.

Fuck. I don't know any of that stuff. Well I guess I better call them Monday. THanks for the info.

Men's boxing just finished, not sure what's next. They channel 7 keep switching events

Might be putting a little too much faith in ISIS, m8.

made me chuckle

>tfw you will never go to the Olympics to sleep with the women of your sport

Okay Brazil, I understand green is one of your national colors, but do you have to drown everything in it?

Your response is nowhere near comfy friend

don't do this opera shit, fags just trying to bring you to the stupid side of the internet, windows is just as good a hacker interface as any you fags.

Isn't pommel horse one of the hardest individual events in gymnastics?

Quit posting the same copy pasta you autistic fuck. And were are the non-Brit/Can streams you moron? Fuck you

easy there hans
grab your morning schnitzel and a koffee and get comfy

Rings require more strength

Its the lowest scoring piece in gymnastics and second to deathrun in failure rates

The OP should literally link to this. spys.ru/en/
There are new proxies posted every hour

i wont be able to watch the sport i want to unless its gymnastics or swimming on nbc right?

im drunk and fuckin with you bros, the olympics is something to be shared globally even if we lose as merica.

Apparently

Im wondering how does one even get into the sport?.is it a rich guy sport? It wasn't in my school

Arching and shooting are nonsports that you can get into

I'm watching NBC and they even have a split screen where i watch 8 events on 8 screens at one time. Its God tier

man that poll is all over the place

Tune in morning and afternoon for bike racing and rowing.

you take gymnastics as a kid and realize you have the strength/body type that does well in that particular event

Why are NBA players allowed in the Olympics? I thought all the athletes were supposed to be amateurs.

>archery

GTFO that shit is impossible.

my niece is an air rifle shooter, she isn't thrasher but i introduced her to my dick and being a non virgin, them military bitches love dick from relatives.

>The black Aussie rugby players legs

>Tfw using British proxy to watch BBC replay of women's weightlifting at 11pm

Getting really comfy right about now.

Depends on the sport I think

I'm suggesting the simplest method because everyone is shutting up the thread asking 'HOW DONI VPN', it's literally just downloading a browser you fucking idiot

>sabrefags

Can't believe America is hyping it so hard, it is literally the duel of Jihadis

Based Hungary defending Christendom through superior epee

Gymnastics, like swimming, is more about the genetic lottery than training or skills.

Wow that was easy
thanks ameribro

It hasn't been that way for 24 years... '92 was the first time pros were allowed in, hence the Dream Team.

the best athletes from America go to the olympics, thats why the Gasol's play for spain, we kick their shit in evey year but if they were to win spain would give them millions. play for USA and always win or try to play for a minor country and maybe win, sometimes they get lucky.

Gymnastics, swimming, basketball, all of these are based on your genetics.

Michael Phelps body is the epitome of swimming perfection

>Amateurs only
>buying into Soviet propaganda

Maybe those Commie Chinaman should git gud

>touched you in the toe
>guess i win gold lmao

Epee a shit

I hope you know that they are keeping all the data you look up when using it. They will then sale the data to a company.

It's been a lot more than that on broadcast NBC. Basically broadcast NBC has showed the most popular event on Sup Forums all day....bike road race was my favorite. And if you pay 25 bucks a month for DirectTV, they have 8 channels doing Olympics on top of that
220 NBC Sports Network
237 Bravo
242 USA Network
355 CNBC
356 MSNBC
Plus:
205-1 Olympic Soccer Channel
600-1 Olympic Soccer Channel 2
205-2 Olympic Basketball Channel
600-2 Olympics Basketball Channel 2
Plus
205 where they show all the events and channels on one screen

Shit is off the hook!

Implying that isnt already happening anyway?

>literally download firefox (which you probably already have) and install an addon
fuck you nigger. suck my superior white american cock

>a little drunk
>determined to wake up early tomorrow/today for womens gymnastics

I really wish there were a way to take the next two weeks off. even if brazil shits the bed and Sup Forums isnt as good as it used to be, I just love the summer olympics too much. Its the one time every few years I get engrossed in shit like archery, shooting, weightlifting, beach volleyball, swimming, etc. All the bants with the other countries here.

Its just lovely.

Its not happening to me. Maybe to you.

>tfw qts in volleyball
Why didn't anyone tell me about this event before?

The owner of Sup Forums already does that to us

Not like it matters

don't listen to this faggot, if you download firefox and the hola addon and use a firewall with your router or modem you're fine, nobody can use your shit, dumb motherfuckers piss me off on Sup Forums, we used to be great but you young pieces of shit are stupid as fuck.

our hands were busy with other things

did you attend a private high school with males only?
there were always a handful of qts on the girls high school v-ball team

>dat Swiss milf in beach volleyball
wew

Did you never go to high school

Nobody ever informed me. I feel like I missed a huge opportunity. ;_;

>Trap Qualification

Shooting confirmed for gayest sport

I honestly dont give a fuck if im being 'tracked'

I scheduled next week off at random months ago. It was a happy coincicence that the Olympics are on at the same time.

i bet i could qualify for that event, if you know what i mean

Volleyball is a, uh, special kind of sport. It requires paying close attention.

But the shit you search up while using that shitty hola vpn is more important than Sup Forums data. All he can get is what IP went to what thread and what comment he posted.

When you use that shitty vpn they literally intercept your google searches and anything else.

>if you download firefox and the hola addon and use a firewall with your router or modem you're fine
Thanks for reminding me that there are many tech illiterates on Sup Forums.

post boipucci

WHO ELSE HYPED FOR THIS YEARS DEATHWALK

so wait, do the horses qualify as athletes?

Nah, it's going to be cooler in Brazil than it was in London. Unless someone gets hit by a camera car

>tfw no Olympian gf to cheer on and have sex with later that night after she gets gold

Yeah, so do the guns