Why does no one talk about lemonade here?

why does no one talk about lemonade here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XODmisUJZGU
metacritic.com/music/lemonade/beyonce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it fucking sucks

this

>not liking a certain album by a black person means you're racist
really makes me think

>"turn my swag on, i look in the mirror say what's up"
truly a deep look into african american culture

First post best post

>i dont like this album
>"ur racist!!!"

i want tumblr to leave

but i love other albums by black artists.
also, i can't be Sup Forums, i'm south american.

here's your .........

>I'm racist

I want Sup Forums to leave

can't wait for winter break to be over

because it's pop

and brings few or no new ideas to music

poptimists leave

What's your AOTY?

AMSP

It's not pop, it's mediocre RnB.

>john bonham
;_;

>mediocre

Is that why is has a 93 on metacritic?

>literally chamber pop

>giving a fuck about metacritic

Yes, exactly. High metacritic averages go to safe shit that has positive buzz.

>caring about reviews
I bet you like superhero movies and check pitchfork every day

> Metacritic

>he didnt watch the visual album
>he doesnt understand the struggles of the black woman

So why should I care what you have to say?

it seemed to me from this album that the biggest problem black women face is black men

>album encouraging black woman to dump your boyfriend and focus on yourself
>not liking it because the artist is black
Wow. Racists aren't very smart, are they.

lol

>i'm a strong black woman
>that's why i need 30 white male writers to create a song

i dont not like it because she's black
i dont like it because its shit
fuck off back to tumblr lmao

Sorry, there's no black people in my country so I can't really understand it even if I wanted to. I've never seen one IRL. Black people are like aliens to me.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

>i-it's shit
proof?

Because Beyonce made some bullshit "beef" with JayZ but tidal (owned by Jay Z) got exclusive streaming rights. Obviouse b8 marketing and it worked. She knew it was shit so had to do that just to get people to listen to it.

>She knew it was shit

It got 94 on metacritic though.

To answer your question, it's because everyone already decided that is was either good or complete shit, but they don't feel strongly enough to argue about it.

because its fucking shit

proof?

prove that it's not shit
metacritic is purely subjective and as such doesn't count

You first

>Giving a shit about online reviews
You have an advanced form of autism jimbo

no

So tell me why I should give a shit about your opinion?

thank you

It's boring as fuck

tell me why should i bother

>Hold Up
>15 writers

we are going to hell

>ITT: People that have never listened to the album giving their opinion on it

real nice board we have here

I listened to the album and although it was enjoyable in most parts it was literally nothing new

>using metacritic

Top b8 m8 8/8 u did gr8

by 2016 logic, a lower rating would mean racism and cotton picking slavery

Not him but you still haven't given an argument other than "it's shit".

12 writers for "All night" - what's the minimum number of contributed words necessary for a writing credit?

Okay fine. It has more writers than songs on the album and still fails to bring anything new or exciting to the musical table. Its let's make catchy shit for tweens so they think they are popular for listening to beyonce.

this I've never been ashamed to be a liberal until I saw this

i listened to it when it came out and i didn't like it, i saw the visual novel and got bored as fuck, it's an album for sjws only, not my cup of tea

>It has more writers than songs on the album

Not an argument

>and still fails to bring anything new or exciting to the musical table

Not an argument

>Its let's make catchy shit for tweens so they think they are popular for listening to beyonce

Not an argument

You haven't discussed the music at all yet.

/thread

>not an argument
Also is not an argument.

Its okay to be retarded user when I did discuss the music. Are you dense?

/mu is a little bit allergic to music that's about or by black people. I don't think the board is racist, but the demo here is mostly introverted teenage whites.

Watch the next time a popular hip hop thread is on the board. People talk about a song or a record in a way that isn't dumb, or bad--but is instead extremely suggestive that they don't really engage with a certain type of music. That type being hip hop, R&B, or any kind of modem soul. They generally cherry pick the hip hop records they care about.

Kanye has some pull here, but only because a lot of this board has a huge erection for Twisted Fantasy--not really sure why.

The only other hip hop record that mu really, really loves is Madvillain.

Aside from that, you'll catch a couple threads when a big release drops, but that's it.

A record by a black female pop artist that has to do with feminine power, identity, infidelity issues and reconciliation, done in a range of styles from hip hop to funk to reggae to country-----really not this boards cup of tea.

I genuinely believe that this board is the best on the site, but we still get plenty of wanderers from b, v, and pol--which are full of teenage racists.

You didn't. Your banal argument consisted of "it's pop, it's catchy, it's not exprimiental"

Its okay to like something other people don't like user. You don't have to defend it's honor like you do with your hot lady friends on Facebook

Not him but you're dumb as fuck

Everyone likes this album though. It's universally acclaimed.

> being this fucking stupid
can stupid Tumblr liberals please leave this fucking board you are making the rest of look bad with your retardation.

I didnt say anything about experimental. I said its the same shit she always pumps out. She is the Jason Aldean of pop

This

Because everybody here is a contrarian

We want you to leave, please stop perpetuating everything as racism you fucking retard.

>Acting like that board that loves Animal Collective and Radiohead and Neutral Milk Hotel and Sufjan Stevens is the board with a majority of angry racist misogynist white boys

This is the board for grown-ups, shrimp dick.

So you can start complaining about "summer fags" when you respond to their obvious bait?

You're stupid as fuck man

You used plenty of meaningless buzzwords yet your argument contained zero substance at all. You managed to say not one word about the actual music

It's mediocre drivel written by a team of writers at a major label directed at morons such as yourself who feel every man is trying to rape you.

Mmmmm yes a pop artist surely can't produce a record of any sustenance

Isn't this the board that jerks off Pet Sounds like every fucking second?

Is it a secret that everytime this or solange's album gets discussed it's the same tired arguments about "scared to pan it because of racism" or that it's "nigger music"? No, if you don't like the album that's fine but have an actual argument to back that up

no so we can get back to serious discussions and not political bullshit

>caring about metacritic
youtube.com/watch?v=XODmisUJZGU

it's shitty pop who tf cares

Way to out yourself as not having heard the record. It's one of the best of the year. Check it out, dude. It's really good--except for the song with the Jack White feature, but whatever.

then be a libertarian like the rest of us

Yeah serious discussion about the same white boy indie rock records and arguing whether it's a Tamborine or a potato

ITT:
>Stop not liking what I like!

The only libertarians I've ever met are dumb- dumb middle class whites from trailer park stock and the teenaged white children of upper-middle-class suburbanites

its a drum

Anyone saying it's shit, hasn't heard it and has already made up their minds about it. It's mostly Sup Forums kids who are afraid of listening to an album about black female empowerment.

This

So many polfags ITT

>tfw i like all them and voted trump

is this bait or something?
stop blaming everything on race, get over your fucking self, the album was incredibly dull and uninteresting drivel writen for female high school teenagers, Sup Forums doesnt give a shit about race. FKA twigs and Maranda Roberts get praise here.
stop blaming your incredibly shitty taste in music on racism.
- a liberal

No, it's literally Cashing in on a growing trend: The Album.

> le critics like dis derepho i like dis
what a shitty argument
learn to think for yourself you idiot.

what's wrong with that one

No argument will please the lemonadefags because music is subjective
But once you get enough people with the same subjective opinion (that it's shit) it starts to be a truth.
I really don't trust critics, there's Sup Forumstants here that have listened to more music than actual music critics, and I bet there's Sup Forumstants qualified for the job with a relevant degree.

t.White teenager

I dont think kids get the right idea about following Beyonces example of being a walking brand. That's all she has become. As well as any major pop artist. She's not empowering anyone she is giving them a false sense of hope.

>get back to serious discussions

Kek this fucking guy

>But once you get enough people with the same subjective opinion (that it's shit) it starts to be a truth.

See metacritic.com/music/lemonade/beyonce

>there's Sup Forumstants here that have listened to more music than actual music critics

Wrong

>I bet there's Sup Forumstants qualified for the job with a relevant degree.

TOP FUCKING KEK.

So the consenus of paid and professional critics, unlike angry white teens on Sup Forums, is that it's good. Case closed

how discriminatory of you
why were you ashamed before when you act this way

Thanks for illuminating my mind on race, white teen. It really isn't worth discussing, you're right! Mu already has two female POC artists they discuss every other month, a third would SUFFOCATE us!

--fellow white lib