Drugs?

Drugs?
I got loads of xtc.

Also got shrooms.
Add me on wickr:
Ganjaranja

How much 4 a jar?

What's xtc? Never heard of it. Is it a new research chem?

I'm jelly. Ran out of my supply of good pills about a month ago and have no connection...

im stoned and thats enough. other drugs are too much
except acid, but you never know what exactly youre buying

Heroinfag here, I really don't understand how people have difficulty finding drugs. You guys must be really sheltered. If I need something and don't know where to get it, I go to the block and ask someone. If they don't have it, they'll point me in the direction. Can literally find ANYTHING if you get up off your ass and take a little risk.

I have:
mxe
4ho-met
4ho-mipt
4FA
Escaline
3meo-pcp
and a few others I can't think of right now

Add me on wickr.
I give u goot price

Connect with me Sup Forumsro.
Download wickr on android and add me.

>x
>not mdma

I too remember 2004

What is this "block" and how can I locate the one nearest me?

Or use silkroad.

Well, bruh, I hve a wife and 2 kids, its only once or twice a month I can find the time to do something as hard as xtc or acid or something like that. Not even toucjing heroin, maybe vicodin or some pharmy opiod.

But I'm sure if I went all out, I could find some X within 2 days. But the other piece of it is that I dont want fake shit, i want legit mdma when i buy x. And buying from some stranger is a way to get some fake shit.

I would love some H. The pure white stuff preferably

This. Or just hang out at a bar long enough to know the regulars, stay late and get friendly with the bartenders. May take a month, but that's probably the easiest way. Drugs are easy to find as long as you aren't a stupid pussy.

>forgets Sup Forums = 14

I would buy from a dealer who uses silk road, but not taking my chances with that shit...i hve taken lots of drugs lver decades and have never gotten into any trouble from it...because i dont do stupid shit like receive schedule 1 drugs in the mail...

EXTASY moron

Area code drug thread reppn 316 downtown

City blocks. Go to the biggest city close to you, go to a street corner that sells drugs and ask people. People act like they are "omg so dangerous, youll get shot for being white!" which is untrue. Being white gets you a protected status because you are viewed as a customer. You'll only get roughed up if you're stupid and rob them or something. The police might harass you a little for being white, but they probably won't do anything unless you act like a douche. Around me, they won't even take your drugs even if they find them. But seriously, you can find ANYTHING you want and likely for a better price.

You know when you say it like that.....

When you cop off the block, there's an extremely low risk of getting fake shit. Just make sure you're buying it from the block itself (the usually all work together) and not from some random druggie on the corner. The blocks work like any business would and when you have a bunch of them together in a city it creates a highly competitive atmosphere. Everybody is competing to have the best shit. Sitting on your ass and buying from the kid up the road you are stuck with whatever he gets stuck with.

this. A good bartender that you can get with on a first name basis will point you in the right direction.

what country are you in?

I have mdma acid and speed.

not touching any of it before I get benzos or opiates though

Holland

I miss my old bar. We'd sit at the bar and snort blow all night. It helped that the owner and main bartender were coke dealers. Eventually got shut down because it was in a shopping center and the other business owners didn't want a sleezy bar there.

deliver it to usa?

You are right, but you're forgetting that most of Sup Forums is 15 yo suburban white boys. Just remember kids, the dealing drugs is just like any other business. Repeat customers are much more valuable than a one-time rip-off.

old darknet fag here, buy mdma on Alphabay and always stay domestic, unless you want a CD

Amen to that. I don't really mind the frightened suburban white boys though, it helps me out. I can drive to the block myself and buy in bulk, then come back and sell it for 3x what I bought it for. Which I once again will imply, it's a lot cheaper the higher up the chain go. People don't realize that with every middle-man, the price practically doubles.

yeah. My weed connection is a regular at my local dive. Some nights, half the people are there just to see him. Bartenders all know (they all buy from him too) and the extra traffic helps them out on slow nights. Stay away from big college bars though. You may be able to score coke a couple times, but they always have high staff turnover and are easy targets for vice raids.

Except i (the guy think must be a middle schooler) am 37 and live in the center of s large city. Was tripping balls when you fucks were still in diapers. Once most of your friends settle down and stop doing drugs, its a bit harder to score. And i used to buy weed off the 'block' 15 years ago. Fuck that shit, quality was OK, and I felt like i was going to get mugged half the time. I dont need that shit. I'll buy from friends or friends of friends

>being 37 and not knowing a bartender with a hookup

you sound like a big dork, not someone who was tripping ball when we fucks were in diapers

>you sound like a big dork
Maybe so, having a family puts a damper on my partying. I still gets mine tho, just not as much as I'd like.

And if you are under 24, i was definitely tripping balls when you were still in diapers...

i'm actually 33. i feel you on the kids thing though. None myself, but i could see how that would be a drain

Right on/b/ro. Any cooler newer drugs you can recommend?

I just tried this ''changa" shit a couple weeks ago and it was pretty fucking epic. I highly recommend but imagine its very difficult to find

I'm 32 Sup Forumsro. Tripping balls when you were 5?

Hilarious that we all thought we were talking to teenagers and we are all in our 30s...

>literally Sup Forums

some people browsing have been here more than 10 years

just consider that

Weed dmt eh? One of the longest personal break throughs on dmt for an user.

Blue dream

Fox Mulder from X-Files reporting for duty

I really cant give you a comparison to straight DMT from experience...Ive never done straight DMT. But its an herb blend thats supposed to give a smoother, more accessible and longer experience than straight DMT. What i really liked about it tho was that it was a totally managable and very strong psychedelic experience. Only like 10 minutes, but 5 of those 10 minutes I was completely transported to another universe, seeing and hearing outrageous shit. The other 5 minutes, coming up and back down, just getting really intense visuals. And amazingly, i was uplifted when it was all over, not feeling like shit or feeling burnt out or anything. It was 10/10, will do again alot

b8

Where are good spots to find connects at?

Also how big must city get before it's worth buying drugs in (would 50k)?

How do you work bitcoins?

If I ever need a connect I just walk around my city or ask some people around a smoke shop, smoke shops are better for shit like bud and psychs, and a city stroll will net me some harder shit most of time.
Darknet > looking for drugs

Honestly you just know people, going to prison or rehab helps.

What do you say, and how should u get a good idea that they're not non drug users?

It's not that I can't find it, more like I only desire it to some degree. If I can't find what I want in my immediate circle of friends or their contacts, I'll wait. Simple and effective self-control tool

My goto phrase is "Hey man, do you know where I can get something to get my head right around here?", if someone isn't a drug user they'll just usually politely say no and you can just go on your way, otherwise they'll usually hook you up with something or someone who can. No point in trying to discern who is or isn't a drug user, a lot of the guys I've been able to get coke from have been well dressed white dudes who look like they never touched anything in their lives.

These normies here with their bud. Get with it and twist the bubble over the candle then chase the dragon across tin.

Learn2deepweb
I'm high as a kite on some good ol' vicodin. Might add some xannies and a shot or two of UV blue later.

What kind of ppl would u know to solo out?

UV blue?

Darkies, Illegals, white trash scum

'sup Sup Forums I guess this is the place to ask... does this look like 7g, I paid $60 which is a good price here for that amount but it seems a little light to me. First time buying any drugs btw

>dem crystals

nice

Nice b8 bra

lol you sound like a total narc. asking for drugs is easy. you just gotta ask and don't use any weird lingo or slang. everyone does them, the people who don't will just say "no" it's not that big of a deal

I've never seen bait crafted so articulately

Mostly black people (any kind), otherwise I look for people who:
>have tattoos
>wear a beanie
>have any type of clothing that indicate they use something (rasta colored shit, shirts that mention any type of drugs, etc)
>have needle holes
>look possibly high
Other than that you really can't tell, most drug users are your average joe so it pretty much comes down to approaching random people in a friendly manner.