QB: Cam Newton
RB: Todd Gurley / LaGarrette Blount
WR: Demaryus Thomas / Julian Edelman
TE: Travis Kelce
FLX: Golden Tate
DP: JJ Watt / KJ Wright
D/ST: Jets
K: Stephen Gostkowski

Bench - D Woodhead, J Langford, desean jackson, K Dansby, R Fitzpatrick, Tamba Hali, Willie Snead

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11006178
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many team league?

bump

Yikes

dead last/10

>drafting this early
standing by for preseason injuries.

PPR?
1 Gurley
2 Thomas
3 Edelman
4 Newton ?
5???

Agree

Fucking this. Still 3 more preseason games and plenty of training days for starters to blow out a knee or tear something.

>individual defensive players

Cam Newton has no chance of preforming nearly as well as last year.

Today Gurley isn't bad but is requiring the rams having an effective OL in the same year they switch cities and QBS. Not a bad choice.

Blunt... uhhhh this isn't 2014 bud. Not nearly enough touches to be useful in fantasy

Demarius nothing special but will put up points

Edelman- never trust brady. Ever

Kelce nice pick

Golden tate should never be a primary pick. Only a back up.

Jets? LOL

And nice kicker. Will outscore both your TE and your FLX. Not in a good way

Last as Fuck/10

Have you been watching? Starters haven't been taking more than a couple snaps. And even then only because if the new practice contact rules.

sucks 2bu

Just play fanduel. Fantasy leagues are gay

Almost every time started first stringers this past weekend. May of been for a quarter or less but wait till the last 2 preseason games. Happens every year. The starters will play more and more.

Regardless, DAF to have the draft right now.

worst team ever

strawpoll.me/11006178

??

fuck your fantasy football.

you fagets take my word for it: The Seahawks will win the Super Bowl again this year.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

0/10, too many blacks :/

tbh you'd be smart to halve your team of 6 darkies and add whites.

I think most ppl agree with me.

Agreed.

White qb at least.

>Seattle
Don't you have a sex change operation to get to?

Wouldn't want your neighbors to think you aren't progressive enough.

Don't know what waiver spot you have wk1 but i'd grab whatever RB you can. Id bet on woodhead and/or blount being droppable before the halfway pt of the season. I like the tate pick.

Name some sleepers. Granted i only play daily, but the value guys is how you win.

Who dat bird here?

you shut your fag mouth and buckle up for the ass-pounding of a lifetime, trumpanzee

we are going to DESTROY YOU this year. again. now SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I FUCK IT.

Gonna bet on the Redskins this season again

>autism

Who the fuck is your 2nd round pick? D. Thomas is not going 2nd round in a 10 man league. What a terrible, terrible pick if so.

>again

Who won the nfc west last year?

>2 many niggers

It got ate by a Panther faggot.
>dat over the hill Palmer
>dat over the hill Fitzy
>only thing saving that team is Honey Badger

I wanted to snag gurley quick because there aren't many elite running backs this year. Thomas was my second pick because by the time my second pick came around everyone had been picking up all recievers so it was between him or cooper. It's only my second year doing fantasy which is probably why everyone says my team blows. I just don't know any good strategies or anything so I just kinda wing it

Might as well bet on the long shot. But honestly, the skins are too fucked up to contend for the NFCE. I'd be willing to say Cowboys win it simply because they will be the team to suck the least.

>ake elite RB in first
>take based QB in second
>wr/te in the third
>defense in fourth
>finish out roster in following rounds

WR's a dime a dozen in a draft. So are defenses. But QB's that can throw dragons and RB's that can rack up 100+ yds a game a rare.

fantasy is not about picking fags, you need to pick players who will score numbers

I only care about odds