I have phimosis and I'm about to burst it ! I will updating

I have phimosis and I'm about to burst it ! I will updating ...

waiting....

good luck.

i had it as a kid - didn't know, and slowly stretched it out over years of wanking - it was a real surprise and hurt like fuck when it suddenly gave way!

jezus christ go to a hospital

LETS GO MOTHAFAUKKKAAAA

That is naaaaasty get a knife you might as well slice yer balls off with that kind of pain

you can stretching it out using a foreskin restoration device. It will take time. months. but it is better than not doing anything about it.

I feel your pain, brother. It doesn't affect anything about sex for me, but it's always kinda irritating having that constant pain when I pull it back before erection.

Non circumcised people have most of us Americans so confused. I feel sorry for the women and other who deal with that smegma

had it too but all you need to to is to just pull it back when taking a shower

>calls himself American
>partakes in ritual Jewish penis mutilation

>forcibly retracting foreskin that is too tights

>MY FETISH

All the pics and details and videos pls.

Helps with lubrication actually.

>takes obvious bait.

hello newfriends.

>pretending to be retarded
You don't have a leg to stand on.

Lol good point. Still the point I was making stands. Growing up it was always just like that one kid in the locker room who was uncircumcised or some nignogs. Am I alone on this? Maybe I'm being overzealous speaking for most American males.

Yeah take that bait like the little sluts y'all are

Can someone explain exactly what phimosis is?

Just do it OP and post pics

>Am I alone on this?
Since I don't know when or where you grew up, I can't say.

>Maybe I'm being overzealous speaking for most American males.
This, on the other hand, is always true.

Do you not have a dick or know how to Google search, fucking retarts

Are you capable of using a search engine? If not, you're probably too stupid to understand it in the first place.

What's wrong with not doing anything about it? My cock is similar and it feels fine during sex. Is there health issues?

If you wash more than every 3 days your penis you actually have no smegma Problem.

burst phimosis? wtf

90's and major city in Texas

I don't feel like googling anything I'm on mobile and don't wanna

>Is there health issues?
Nothing important, unless you happen to be that one-in-a-thousand unlucky motherfucker.

Foreskin too little for dick. Still less Text than Google guys

What about the banjo string? Can you stretch that? Mine's short so it stops the foreskin from retracting all the way when erect... I can't have sex properly and was thinking of just getting it cut

C'mon op, break your dick, I'm sick of waiting

>foreskin restoration device. It will take time. months.
And this beats being cut... how?

>I'm on mobile
Well, that explains the underage entitlement. I do so wish mobile phones would be autobanned. Site quality would go up immediately, on every board.

If you wash yourself like a civilized person it's fine.

The real problem is the filthy shits who think having a mutilated penis means they don't have to wash their dick properly.

By not letting a Jew touch and mutilate my dick you stupid nigger.

Ohh fuck can't imagine that pain I'm glad I'm cut

You don't lose thousands of nerve endings, for starters.

>faggots waiting for OP to break his dick
Proof Sup Forums is the board for homesexuals

Whys that I don't shitpost kek I mostly lurk...

Kek

>homesexuals
Hey, that house was built eighteen years ago. Don't you fucking judge me, faggot.

I can't put a number on it, but you do GAIN more feeling in your dick when circumcised.

No bonus points for not having sex for a few months and wearing a contraption on your dick?

Also trust me I have no choice but to be on mobile my computer is fucked

Correction, you dont gain more, but the more sensitive areas are more exposed.

Gain feeling in your dick when circumcised? That is literally the opposite of what happens.

I did that when I was 14. Fucking hurt man. But it was definitely worth it.

Not true that shit is painful used to use an ear cotton but the dick cheese would be stuck in there painful as fuck
I got circumziced at the age of 18 no more dick cheese, dick became thicker and kinda bigger also more attractive have told from lesbians that is a pretty dick, be better at sex from it, it apparently hurts for women they enjoy more, the only probably thing here is you kinda feel less pleasure wich kinda sucks, but if you`re a sick fuck you can get your rocks off from fucking her hard when she is saying it hurts.

Yeah, now refer to my amendment.

>not having sex for a few months
This is Sup Forums. I sincerely doubt that most browsers have to worry about that.

>wearing a contraption on your dick
Then don't do it. I never did, and minor phimosis has never caused a single problem for me.

Nice man. Welcome to the civilized side.

I've been thinking of circumcision but how do you even masturbate without foreskin?

Only spics, niggers, camel jockeys and slants aren't cut because they're spics, niggers,camel jockeys and slants

How hard I should trying?

Also, I enjoy autofellatio and derive a lot of pleasure from my foreskin so I think I'll miss my foreskin.

Dude we are men. We always find a way to cum. Unless of course we're inebriated.

>no more dick cheese
>bigger dick
>lesbians saying a dick is pretty
>be better at sex because of it

>civilized world

>hurrdurr uncutfags are niggers lel, is it summer yet?

You fucking brainwashed Jew cucks can all kill yourselves...

As hard as you can, film that shit.

Amen

As long as we're talking about dick problems, I had both phimosis and frenulum breve (the part of skin that connected my dick to my foreskin was too short.)

The phimosis cured itself over time, and I broke my frenulum during sex. I had two halves of a frenulum hanging off of my dick, but I trimmed them with scissors.

And start getting numbed by day to day friction with your pants, etc... hence you LOSE sensibility.

There's a reason why foreskin exists. Otherwise it would be fine to do stupid things like removing our eyelids "so we can be awake all the time".

Do it while still flaccid at first. It will hurt less but still will nonetheless. Keep retracted for as long as you can before covering your glans again. Repeat for how many times you can a day for a few days until you feel it is okay to do while erect. It will eventually be stretched enough.

>Then don't do it
Kek
I'm over 1/2 a century too late for that.

Doesn't look that sexy though

....I want to nibble on that excess skin

Dude in all honesty. It's just better looking and more sanitary to women. I'm really not trying to make you all angry and insecure about your gross, uncut, smegma infested, rotting, stinky little dick. Just stating the common perception. Google works with opinions too.

Fuck man!

I have frenulum breve to, but there's no way I'm cutting that shit.. It hurts just touching it

>I'm over 1/2 a century too late for that.
Grandpa get off the internet! You're embarrassing me in front of my chan friends sheesh.

The head becomes harder, also from balls up not stroking your head because it becomes how can I describe it like skin from your knee.
Think about it I did it for health reasons, they put this big ass syringe in your back the kind they put to pregnant women, lasts about an hour you`re concious the whole time you don`t feel your legs about for an hour an a half, also can`t fap for a month it hurts like fuck for a month because of the skin and boxers.
Helps you not to get many diseases but it is really up to you, was a good decision thank God everything went ok, oh also on cold weather you feel a little pain it is from the syringe.
had it like 12 years ago, also your self steem would kinda go down but when you have your first fuck confidence will come back.
Yeah feel better about it

Well, neither do I. Idk man. I can't pay to have anything professional done.

You sound a little tense.
Like you're tight.

If there was only something that could have been done for you when you were an infant that could loosen you up today.

Ooh a DILF is in our midst. Hi~ *wink wink*

Satanic trips of truth!

Being this mad because your parents didn't care enough for you to cut your dirty dick when you were born.

I NEVER had smegma or a "stinky" dick, ever, and I'm 30yo.
Learn to wash your fucking dick, the smegma argument is the dumbest one and it has been debunked for many years now.
Learn how personal hygiene works you shithead.
Cutting your dick is like chopping your hands off because "hands get always dirty when I touch things".

Okay. Your dick still looks far worse and most likely easily begins to smell compared to my clean and normal looking circumcised cock. I won't argue the science or reasoning behind any of it, because you're right. I will tell you however most women prefer circumcised dick and many women are even grossed out by uncut dick. And you have the option to do something about it. Yet you don't. Remain in your basement neck beard while I cuck your women.

i feel baited wheres OP

yeah, your country has suffered from a series of bad medical cults - circumcision became popular for stupid reasons (to stop masturbation) in the last century, and of course the jewish part of the medical profession didn't object... so yeah, probably most of your compatriots were mutilated at birth. now of course that the natural penis that Europeans have always enjoyed is shown to be better for health, hygiene and fewer complications, the medical profession in america is coming round, but slowly, as they dont want a wave of lawsuits for malpractice. which is what it would be in a civilized country.

I'm not "tight" dumbass, my foreskin stretches just fine. Learn your parents to pull your foreskin back every time they washed you when you were an infant instead of taking the easy way and cutting your dick because "he might get smegma or phymosis".

Yeah, my point still stands. Uncut dicks are unappealing to most women, and it's far easier to catch a solid infection with your foreskin intact. Now calm down and go find a Jew Doctor.

>to most women

Only in USA or some 3rd world (sand)nigger country.

I needed the surgery was at 18 the guys from the hospital gave me a certificate I had been circumcized that still gets to me.
This time I wont blame jews I honestly didn`t knew what it was.
probably a decision you can make when you`re older and with a good surgeon.
anyway now that I remember they even called other doctors to see my D felt red embarrased as fuck.

this chart shows that you are more sensitive if uncut and the foreskin is retracted.. learn to read diagrams,

Yeah I know, I realized my mistake after posting it. Decided to leave it up as an act of integrity. Apologies.

OR

You can learn your parents to get it cut at birth and never have to worry about complications or lack of female companionship.

But it's not better for health... In fact your far more prone to infection with foreskin. The point of reducing sensitivity and maybe slowing down reproduction rates I guess technically could be called a public health issue. It's likely for the best in this world today though. However that's another convo for another bread.

You still sound like you need to get laid.

Shouldn't be too hard with that smelly uncut dick.
Bet the women flock to you.

It's not painful at all, unless you try and pull it back too much. To be honest, I've had it all my life, and my dick doesn't stink and I'm 99% sure that, if I did get to pull it down, there wouldn't be a collection of smegma. I don't know what the problem is, to be honest

So glad I didn't have to have a visual of my parents pulling my forsekin back.. Oh wait..well now..fuck you stinky tight dick.

I had the same shit when I was a kid.
One day I finally stretched it back and I thought I broke my dick...
Did you have an ungodly amount of dick cheese in there too ?

OP dieded?

Samefag.

He went to go get circumcised because he realized his parents made a terrible mistake.

the fun thing is if we had actual sex education people would actually be aware of this sort of thing and they'd know how to take care of it

Incorrect sir

Is it actually guaranteed that you'll accumulate dick cheese if you have phimosis and can't pull your skin back to wash? My dick doesn't smell particularly bad.

>t. Phimosis phag

omg is anything ever going to happen pop that top

Is this a Sony product placement

better luck next time

It was extremely painful to do, but I couldn't just have two weird, sensitive tentacles dangling off of my dick.

>retarts
Kek