Listen up you feckless fucks!

Listen up you feckless fucks!

It's not your fault you live in a post-industrial late capitalist world but here's the truth of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Confederalism
youtu.be/MRpEV2tmYz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All you schills stop trying to relive the past with your "edgy" reactionary racism/sexism etc and agitate for UBI and full automated luxury communism now!

Food costs money unless you own your own property.

Fuller's a hack. A self-righteous one, at that.

Trump's not a choice he's just another corporate schill selling a lie to supporters of both parties

Food doesn't intrinsically cost money you idiot that's its exchange value.

> We produce way more food globally than the global demand

> And we're horribly inefficient in terms of food waste, not utilizing GM, poor distribution

BUMP

this seems like a nice grill
this rest of this shit is you trying to justify why you suck so much in the economy

My only criticism is, if only one in however many needs to work for society to function properly, who should those people be? The working class resents the notion of someone benefiting from their labor while contributing nothing in return (welfare). So how are you gonna convince one guy to do the work necessary for the other 1000 to live?

That's a poor critique m9

no your fucking poor and my critique is spot on, sorry about your feelings having to hear it m8

No he's right, your comments a shit. It's ad hominem fallacy. Your debating skills are as shit as your English skills.

Re-organising society to work in communes and worker's cooperatives.

Rethinking the idea of welfare etc as paying people to be lazy because IRL most people on it are working or ill or old.

Good example of working radical left-wing society is Rojava in Syria. Fighting of ISIS and the Turks and building a fairer society.

Also eventually almost full automation.

Plus people work in communities all the time, like when Berlin was bombed out at the end of the war all the ppl came out and cleaned up the streets. It's not that unusual pre-capitalism lots of villages worked in more communal ways.

You didn't critique the argument you just presumed stuff about me.

Comrades Unite!

Look pal, this is Sup Forums. I'm not getting paid to write this. I'm just getting the point across.
Well I'm not going to presume you can get a job. Sucks to be broke but your atard about it

Society doesn't Want to be reorganized though. How are you gonna change the hearts and minds of people to convince them that it's better this way? Not to mention the idea of the commune is that everyone works to a common goal, which is not your initial claim, of one man doing the work for many others. Full automation is desirable, but ultimately a pipe dream, cause someone is going to have to work on the automatons.

strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/

Very relevant stuff from Graeber

Your point is shit though.

And I'm not your pal, buddy.

As if it has anything to do with communism, you dolt.

go back to red dit they'll at least pretend to sound sympathetic to you being an economic wreck, apparently that's what you want you pinko shithead.

Everything has a cost OP.

See, you're shit at this. You can call me whatever you want, it's like you said, this is Sup Forums. You can assume whatever you want.

Your point is still shit

This is why you need radical direct action and social movements pushing for demands that transition towards a more ideal society.

Like worker's movements in the 19tth 20th and still to a degree now force the creation of the welfare state and better working conditions. Even if the communists that many of them were didn't get their dream of communist utopia they steal radically improved and changed society.

Also people's view on society and social duty can change radically. People's world view under feudalism was not as darwinistic and individualistic and there's lots of less individualistic societies throughout history.

Before Reaganism and Thatcherism people's views on economics were radically different. Revolutionary moments radically cahnge people's perceptions of what is possible in a society. In a lot of ways society functions how we believe it to function.

>Your point is still shit
the only thing that is shit here is you because you're fucking full of it.
your broke, you can't even ask for a job. how bad do you have to suck at fucking everything in life to not even want to find a job ?

Ah I see you're from the flinging shit like a brainless monkey school of debate

All your doing is making it look like you can't actually argue against the substance of the above arguments and are resorting to childish name-calling.

Sure but society has got to the point where it has enough to spread the cost in a way that is much fairer.

Yeah but HOW though. I'll buy that it's possible, I'll even buy that the aforementioned society could work. But all that is useless wank without a workable gameplan. Just sitting around and nodding about how much better shit would be is just a more boring form of masturbation.

that's funny because you're ignoring how bad you suck at economics while trying to maintain you know better about them than others.
fuckin commie, your wallet and bank are empty stop trying to push financial advice and get a day job

Because most bullshit bureaucratic jobs are boring and soul destroying?

> No-one enjoys corporate lawyering its dull and lots of effort.

>assumptions
You don't know near as much about me as you think. And even if you did, that's the point of a debate, I do not matter, you don't matter, only the debate and the ideas matter. You're just here to fling shit because you don't agree, which is the most base thing a human can do. Evolve a little and come back when you can detach yourself from your own ego.

46 years old and never been in a job a single day of my life, I'll be very disappointed if I ever have to.

I literally cannot imagine what it's like and I don't see any appreciable difference between it and jail.

>ad hominem fallacy again

yeah good luck buying shit with your soul hahahaha

By organising and fighting for transitional demands like universal basic income or policies that encourage workers to start co-operatives so that everyone has a share and say in their business and we encourage a more communitarian society.

By having these discussions so people start to think about what's up with society and how we could maybe change or at least improve it. There's a lot of power in people talking about it.

Again failed to argue anything about economics but bumped this post so well done :)

hey pal, your broke. you cant find a job. nobody wants your economic advice you couldn't afford a fucking robot that could do a job for you

God luck having no soul and and shattered mental health after years of mindless corporate drudgery.

> Society with rising depression which is beginning to look like a boring near future dystopia

Yeah you said something like that already, you're kinda one note buddy. Thanks for keeping the thread alive though

Living in your parent's besament is not an option for everyone.

There are plenty of economics graduates who don't have jobs that could give us all pretty decent economic advice

Which is why we need to fight for stuff like UBI and expansion of social housing

Not for many I would imagine.

There's still the question of "who works?" Though. Reorganizing society is a monumental task, which has historically required mass upheavals to accomplish. Which is way more messy than what you imply. Your good intentions for a better society could be hijacked by charismatic douchebags that take advantage of the society in limbo.

In workers cooperatives everyone works but you all agree together on how best to divide labour democratically and you have a system of councils etc for various levels of community to work out work/resource distribution.

But if everyone works in a commune then that is counter to the initially stated problem of "not everyone needs to work".

If everyone still has a job in a commune then to most it's functionality no different from their current lives where everyone still works.

You're missing the part where the one person who can supply 10,000 is morally obliged to do so. Most people grow out of being a communist by the time they are 25 or so after they manage to actually accomplish something in their life only to have it shit on by the government. Collective societies are cancer and I would literally prefer to be ruled by a dictator who had half a head on his shoulders than by the general population's whims.

You can do that now. Go find some like minded people and start a democratic company. Nobody is stopping you.

You need social movements to push for change which involves radical direct action. This is messy it's protests, blockades, strikes and all sorts of mischief. You may come to a point where the state/fascists violently react to quell this and that's when you need to fight back.

However I would argue for building cooperatives communes and networks outside the state rather than traditional communist revolutionary coup to take the state. So you build up a social movement across many areas of society, force concessions from the state and be ready to defend yourselves if necessary.

I would argue this stops the whole charismatic dick takes power because you have a decentralised system based on various democratic organisations rather than your classic centralized communist party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Confederalism

which is kind of this

Fuck you Fascism is what we need!

Why not supply 10,000 people, there are plenty of selfless people. Many people are very patriotic and believe in sacrificing themselves for their country it wouldn't be that hard to get everyone to do some work if people beleived in the social model.

Actually the Kurds in a Rojava have a very interesting model for collective governance.

Because the current way regulations work make it very hard to start co-operatives. You need mass mass movements to encourage social change thus you need to start these discussions and encourage support for changing government policy.

But decentralized organizations could just become isolated prey for such dicks. A small community could be taken over, than another and another. The bandwagon effect is powerful on humans.

I agree that they way forward is to progress independently from the state, but a societal movement needs to have a motivator, moral, economic, fear, something like that. People aren't going to seek change until they feel they have to, and if the change is just going from individual labor to group labor, you're going to have a hard time convincing Americans it's a good idea.

Go live on a kibbutz in israel

What's a kibbutz?

A commune where people do a variety of tasks and receive an equal share of the income.

I also recommend watching this video on wealth distribution by the late Milton Friedman: youtu.be/MRpEV2tmYz4