119-62

>119-62

Hahha what?

Other urls found in this thread:

totalsportek.com/most-popular-sports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, obviously the USA was going to thrash China but I was surprised by how little heart the Chinese team has on defense in the paint. It was like watching an AND1 mixtape team play defense.

>A sport literally only America cares about
>"oh hey we won lol"

China got BLACKED

If the USA doesnt dominate every single team, its and embarassment.

Im suprised Bball is still an olympic sport and base bore isnt when Japan and a bunch of shitty south american countries love that garbage.

>didn't even score 2x as many points

Pathetic desu

Baseball will be in the 2020 Olympics

I legit believe australia will beat team USA. Not even memeing i think defensively we can take em aslong as the memes are not falling

Pretty much this.

come on, don't diss Lithuania like this

That's why it's an Olympic sport and they're playing other countries who play basketball. Sorry they don't play Piddly-Widdly at the Olympic games

now you play a team sport other nations actually care about and see how you do

Americucks gonna be cuked by us or some slav team

Chinamen love basketball, as do Balkans, Lithuanians, Argentines et al

Losing my shit laughing at Deandre dunking imposed on Old Glory.

then meme hard, my friend. meme hard.

Nah. This USA team is arguably as weak as '04, but all the other teams are considerably weaker than they were then

Balkans, China, Australia, Spain, France, South East Asia all love apehoop

its the second most played sport after divegrass

Stay proud, USA.

I'll bet you'd beat them at football, too.

>cricket

>Canada
>not a surrogate China

>Football won't be in the Olympics until 2028

FBM

>South East Asia
It's only pinoy. Also you just proof him right.

eh you can argue Cricket just based on population but if you gonna count that then you can argue shit like Ping Pong or Walking is the 2nd most popular sport, the professional scene and areas involved with cricket arent as big or numerous and the people arent as involved

in terms of like number of countries and people that are involved and how many thriving professional leagues exist Basketball is the second most popular sport in the world

totalsportek.com/most-popular-sports/

Says the country that literally wins at one sport

Stay mad moose fucker

Do we have a chance at a medal with basketball this olympics?

Wow, I did not know that other countries get this mad that Americans win...

Can't even be good at losing I guess...

Can former MLB players join?

Yeah, why couldn't they? They wouldn't though

Yes a very good shot.

There is a baseball event called the NBC (National Baseball Congress) World Series. A few former MLB players put a team together and are participating in it. Roger Clemens, Josh Beckett and some other former All-Stars and WS winners. If they would play in some baseball tournament in Wichita, I can only imagine they would represent their country at the Olympics.

Been there my occupied friend.

Yeah, I heard about that...Tim Hudson and Chipper Jones were going to be in it too but dropped out right? Or something. I don't know exactly what the tournament's all about but I assume it's just for fun right? Even great players who have been out of the league for a few years are usually going to start declining pretty fast and I just don't see them wanting to compete in it for some reason. I think it would just be the best prospects that want to compete. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, just for fun. It's going to be cool seeing them play though. Tickets aren't expensive at all.

We beat England in war...the only sport that really matters

>119-62

if you translate this into soccer scores it's not even a 2-1.

what the fuck, america. i thought you were good at this sport?

Outside of usa, no one cares about black sport

Oh hello team USA.

nah mate this is probably the best team we've ever had

You're legit fucking retarded then. Your best player is the cavs 10th man.

mills plays for the spurs mate

>american education

Serbposter here, just gives us the silver now desu

Facts

What?
All the news outlets are calling it a blowout