ITT: we invent torture devices

ITT: we invent torture devices.

So I just came up with this last night.

So basically it’s a torture device, where a person is put into a room with slow moving sand-paper at the bottom. There is no way out.

The person has to walk forward to keep from getting send to the corner and scraped.

Eventually after days of walking, the person will get tired and won’t be able to anymore.

>So I just came up with this last nigh
OC stealer being a disgusting nigger
kill youself

>came up with this last night.

You know other Sup Forums users have been on the internet before right?

>So I just came up with this last night

pretty good idea user

Destroy the paper and get away with it

you can scratch/tear up and peel off the sandpaper lol

also dat door doe

Just came up with this last night, huh?

Last night was 2008?

ITT:
we post something edgy before summer ends

So I just came up with this last night

So basically it's a torture device, where there's a website that people can post anything they want.

It starts out fun and exciting, but eventually the same old shit is repeated over and over again.

Eventually after years of operating, the website is nothing but traps, waifus, and bananas

>dat
>doe
Middleschoolfag go back to instagram

it's actually sand covering steel belted rubber so no

there's no "destroying the paper" faggot

you shouldn't have fucked up to get put in the Sandpaper Room in the first place

just tear the sandpaper off the floor. it's just paper

just sweep the sand off to the side then

with what, your DICK?

the way to have avoided this was to not vote for Trump in the first place

This. Put the sand to one side and the paper to the other and you're good.

no it's not
it's a wide steel-belted radial with sand particles sprayed on it

it has a half-life of 50 years at least

wow Op, that`s the first time I see this user!

Fuck you, I'll just run to the door to leave then.

the door is locked from the outside

are you always this big of a retard when told "no?"

>walk
>if you get tired just lay down and wait, till you are at the end of the room
>or just fucking sit on a doorknob that you've drawn
>repeat

ive discovered a better tortore
snifing stinkers of mine

Kek

And nobody can ever develop the self control to leave

I always get really mad when the thread is pruned or deleted.

Okay..
You replied to my post with statement why?

when I get tired i'd just lie down and roll on the sand

because as a rule I don't question things

It's not loose sand assmunch
stop pretending this is a day at the beach
you're fucked

>last night

Yay beach box!!

The meme god wakes from his 8-year slumber

it's wall to wall dogshit

You didn't come up with this, fucking liar

I've never heard of it and I've been here since 2006

not everybody who posts here is a retarded trainspotting faggot over every stupid meme

want a medal ?

See, that's better than sand paper, because then you get an infection and die from that

>I
>just
>came
>up
>with
>this
>last
>night
yea totally
on topic though you realise that sand paper can get worn down right? just fucking rub at it with your shoe or some shit, OR just fucking jam the machine so it doesnt move.
why not come up with something original for once

Here's mine. Subject would be stuck in small room consisting of blinding lights on one side and a shitload of moths on the other. Basically, the moths would attract to the light and overwhelm said subject.

like the thing from the dead pool movie, you're put in a small tank that you cant really move around in, and the oxygen flow is just barely enough to keep you alive.
basically suffocating, but without ever dying/blacking out

why not just
stomp the fucking moths
or
wave your arms around so they dont come near you
and what do you mean by "overwhelm'? i doubt you would be able to fit so much moths that they could suffocate someone

>ITT indisputable proof Sup Forums is full of edgy middleschoolers

Life.

Here is one of my faveorites that I use in Dwarf Fortress, Set up a room full of spike traps that are all set to a pressure plate, Place this plate in the dining room, When ever someone goes to eat/grab a drink it either retracts or sets the trap off. causing interesting results of dismemberment over the course of a few seasons.

>So I've found this new site...

Eh, It's been posted quite a few times.

2meirl4meirl

Instant dodge training for the whole fortress

Man people are stupid in this thread.

Your device makes no sense. You could just lift or push the room off the machine and leave. Besides, the room would just move and fall off the machine by itself once the sandpaper starts moving. If the room is so heavy that you can't move it by lifting it or having the machine move it off, then how the fuck would the sandpaper even move in the first place?

0/10, your device is retarded and so are you.

Well, it gets posted pretty often and the image is just a copy of the original, do I highly doubt op came up with it on his own

Another good dwarfy one,

Make a deep hole, dump all the enemies who are in cages down this hole, Set it as a garbage dump and have rocks and waste get dropped onto the heads of the 10+ creatures all piled into this small area.. Of course there is more elaborate traps that I have used in the past, but i'm thinking of the simple ones right now

Guy needs better pants and to shave his ass

This has got to be bait, no one can be this stupid

Yeah, I know. OP has to be baiting.

Here's mine
There's a gun on the ground and a hatch to feed the person food to keep them alive. The only way for them to access the internet is to use a computer with Arch linux installed. Arch is so fucking insufferable that when xorg.conf finally gets deleted that one last time. They will shoot themselves because arch is an unbearable piece of trash.
They will try to install windows but it will be impossible because by then it will be too late and their hdd will be corrupted

Shit son, he should try gentoo, god tier OS.

No, the retard that made that post

Holy fucking kek

Op obviously didn't mean to have the walls on the actual sandpaper floors that moves. How about just having the walls around it. You're criticising a picture made in 2 minutes in paint

Someones having trouble with Arch Linux kek

My form of torture is to make them live my life

That post makes perfect sense. No need to get so butthurt just because you're too autistic to come up with a design that actually works.

A design that works? It's easy, just put a band like on a treadmill in the middle of the room and put walls around it, I'd that so hard?

ImAnd ti clarify the reason I called that other guy a retard is because that's obviously what op meant, but he felt the need to whine because the pictures wrong