Is this ethical?

Is this ethical?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1391310852
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I laughed my ass off

Damn thats messed up lmao

No meat in nuggets from McDonald's?

They really wouldn't care, for them it's all about survival still funny though.

well better for the pidgeons than the niggers

Do chickens give half a shit about ethics?
No

this

This is how they make these nuggets:
liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1391310852

what has that to do with anything here?

Nothing.

>pigeons

sorry i meant ostriches

there mcnuggats dumbass

who cares, they taste the same

>mcnuggats

what's the story on this

there is nos story
this is life
btw checked

>This is how they make these nuggets
>what's the story on this
are you literally retarded?

Its how they make the nuggets

it's cheaper to make them meat right after they're born than wait untill they're grown

Meh, a lot of avians are omnivores. The only reason we don't eat primates and other humans is because of our social-moral qualms and the diseases we can get from it. For most other animals, there's no cognitive or moral aversion(dolphins?) to cannibalism. However, Prion diseases are still a concern, but it's been primarily associated with cattle(mad cow disease), not avians. Used to have fun as a kid feeding the ducks leftover chicken McNuggets. Give's 'em diarrhea though. Imagine that.

dense motherfuckers running around here....its relevant ya fucktard

that's not even chicken so I don't see an issue

its not healthy for them

holy shit they just vanished.

nig nog indeed

i honestly doubt theres actual bird in those nuggies.

But if it is, let me say that it is ethical because you didn't tell them after.

You might have eaten a human being before on accident but it doesn't burden you since you didn't know up until now,.

We humans just like to think for these chicks, cause we know we're smarter. Bird don't give a fuck.

Imma need a better source. This says nothing about McDonald's and I think you're full of shit

Yeah, they'd eat each other if given a chance. I've had chickens my whole life, if one of them dies you gotta remove the corpse fast or the others will go at it and eat it. I've had chicks get eaten by hens, and lord help you if you've got a hen that crushes eggs cause the others will eat the eggs once they're crushed.

weakfag in denial

>it is ethical because you didn't tell them

that's... not how ethics work... in fact, that tends to be what makes something unethical.

Ask Moot, creator of Facebook.

Chicken owner here.

I've seen chickens eat their own eggs, baby mice and even their own dead fetus, and chicken sandwiches. They're not fussy.

No that's fucking disgusting, do you know how unhealthy mcdonalds is?

Yes and I'd eat human nuggets if it wasn't so goddamn illegal. Thanks Obama.

It's breaded so it's ethical enough. They're getting the grains they need

Fat chicken is a good chicken

well yeah. we're the only species that cares so much about not eating each other.

Male chicks get grounded up alive because they have no use for factory farmers. Male chicks don't grow up to lay eggs. Factory farms artificially inseminate female hens rather than having it done naturally with chickens of opposite sex.

TLDR baby male chicks don't lay eggs so they grind them up into meat.

LOL chicken nuggets aren't even chicken. But i feed my chicken fried chicken all the time so that shit still funny.

This breed of chicken is for egg-laying. Only the females have value, because they lay giant eggs quickly and regularly. The males don't have high quality meat, and aren't productive to raise for meat. The best 1% or so are kept to stud. The other 99% go in the shredder.

Hahahaha lost topkek

they eat their own like alot of species. just saying.

this lol its just baby chickens being ground up doesnt mean it was for mcdonalds

I see where you're coming from and it's true is some situations. Where I'm getting this opinion is from a book I read once about Christianity and morals.

There it stands that if you didn't knew about the faith, you'd go to heaven and the question was then why did we get told heaven/hell exist.

So if you are unaware you are pure.

If you wanna think Sup Forums anime logic, Goku as a kid killed a few guys but he didn't know, the kid was still "pure"

after eggs are hatched the males are separated from the females, since male chickens cant lay eggs they have no use and are disposed of

Should we teach Christianity to chickens?

a thread discussing if feeding chicken with chicken nuggets is ethical
are we tumblr now?
bung of retarded faggots

this made me so hard. after that miley cyrus masturbation vid, i never thought that i could get hard again. thank you. my penis thanks you.

Feed lot chickens are regularly fed slurry that has chicken byproducts... This is probably the best meal they've had.

>random
>thread not about boipussy/ylyl/other shit
>arguing

Not necessarily unethical but it's certainly illegal

they go to hell either way, so there's nothing they could do about it and possibly revolt.

Last time I checked there are more thickens than us.

Back up, splain

At least they will get really crispy there.

Now there's a video i would watch ...

enjoy while you still can

ethics aren't limited to a solitary point of view. ethics go beyond knowledge of whatever act in discussion. ethics are a code set by a people, not an individual. if an unethical act is to pass without knowledge, it is still that, an unethical act. if it is to some day come to light then that would not flip a quantum switch, simply for being observed or known.

but the initial thought is, when someone does something to you and withholds information about the outcome in order to coerce you into doing it, that is what is unethical in this discussion. that is why we cannot (rather, should not) perform scientific experiments on animals. we cannot communicate the consequences to them, therefore they cannot give informed consent.

Chickens don't go to heaven or hell. They have no souls. They just cease consciousness

no lol chickens wouldnt even understand christianity haha

go suck a dick faggot. leave the discussion to the men

chickens are naturally cannibalistic, chicken farmers usually do a lot of work to make sure they don't attack each other, because as soon as they see blood on another chicken they will

I read if you do that to chicken enough they start eating each other.

Dry uncooked beans are also very toxic to them.

ya those are like only .5% chicken, its like everything you eat having dust on it which is mostly made up of dead skin.

Would've made the movie chicken run a lot more interesting instead of trying to escape death they would've sat round waiting for god to save them

What good is that if you cant eat them, does the thought of it make you happy?

Damned fedora-tipping chickens need Jesus.

was posted earlier, short webm, disgusting

same here with me im a human

trust me im a human and not a dogger ;)

no doggo here ;)

woof ;)

not like them nuggers are made from chicken anyway

Post it again faggot

Not if I get there too.

> a-at least it's not ylyl!

I think the experimenting on animals is wrong cause it might fuck em up and hurt them and that's actually where I draw the line, as long as it doesn't affect them in some greater scale its not unethical cause "our part" (the experimenting) could've been done an accident in some way, so just cause we know makes it unethical?

faggot? i'm not the one that wants that shit. why the fuck would i save it?

Humanity simulator for chickens

so what if you want some nuggets in heaven, what are those made of?

What if they like eating meat from the same species as them? Is this ethical if they aren't forced to do this?

>The only reason we don't eat primates and other humans is because of our social-moral qualms and the diseases we can get from it.
It mostly comes from the idea that killing is wrong. If you ask the average person if the soccer team that was trapped did something wrong by waiting for people to die, and then eating those who didnt make it, most would say in that circumstance its not really bad.

>He thinks there is chicken meat in there.

No its animal abuse.
>Not watching this Movie

experiments always come with unintended consequences. we cannot foresee these being malign or benign, so, in either case, it is unethical regardless of if harm comes to the animal or not.

chickens are whatever. they eat their own all the time. this human isn't facilitating anything nature doesn't do on its own, except for the fact that those nuggets are poison to any species.

so souls can eat other souls

>implying chickens have souls

what the fuck man

so in fear that we don't hurt them and having more info than them on it, makes it unethical?

Are doctors unethical? Nothing is certain, everybody works a bit different, so it's a chance of fuckin it up.

doctors need to give informed consent before performing any procedure or surgery or giving any medications.

if they don't, there may be ground to sue, or take away their license. doctors fuck up all the time, but not usually with intent.

as for the first question, I have no clue what you're trying to say.

and here we come back to my first point

>it doesn't burden you since you didn't know up until now

so you're talking about a question/answer scenario, if we could ask them, then it'd be ethical.

let's just take a detour at the doctor idea again...

if you go in for surgery, many things can go wrong.

many people have had the wrong appendage amputated, instruments left inside their body, doctors writing the wrong scripts, all sorts of shit.

but let's consider the instrument left inside a body scenario. the patient doesn't know. the doctor SHOULD know, but all likelihood doesn't unless they're truly malicious and don't care about their license. so, the patient is unaware of this mishap. they're fine for a month, but then infection sets in. now, by this time, the doctor has probably realized the missing instrument has wound up in a patient somewhere. does he tell the patient, or keep silent? well, the patient is likely to never know until some catastrophic event happens.

so by your logic, if the doctor remains silent, and the patient dies slowly, yet unaware, nothing unethical has occurred?

FUCKING KEK!

>autopsy

the answer would come out and just cause the people and you (as a part of running the thought) will "know" that's why it gets a bad rep.

I'm sure people did things like that and never get caught, sure it's wrong but if they dont feel burdened, why should anyone else.

is that why some criminals get shown respect after them being caught 40 years after?

yeah it's not for mcdonalds thats how they dispose of the chicks they think are worthless (not going to grow into big chickens)

we did an ethics experiment once. One that stood out was a pregnant woman applying for jobs. Does she tell the interviewer? The ethical answer is no. You put your umbrella in a public umbrella stand. It's taken. Do you take one of the others? Yes. You're trapped in a cave with ten others and there's a fat chick stuck in the entrance. You've got dynamite. She can potentially live indefinitely but you and the ten others only have 10 more minutes of air left(water rising or something). Do you blow her fat ass out the cave front? Yes. All ethical.

Sorry user, cant say I still hadnt passed my ethics subject for the 3rd time.

I think it would be ethical not to tell them and the situation itself is only unethical because you told us.

no, this will create chickens with mad cow disease

I can see why the first question is a no, even if the right thing to do would be yes.

I don't understand the second onw, how is it taken? No more room so you gotta throw one out? That happened to me once. I was mad but I didn't hold a grudge.

Last one
1 fat girl = 9 other people, choose who to save scenario.

I've seen a baby bird jump into our chicken pen and the little shit got devoured. They pecked it clean