When you have a girl who loves sucking dick

When you have a girl who loves sucking dick.

Why do you have a mattress in the toilet?

My wife sure enjoys it

Go on

Hey I have that Gameinformer!

nice pubes m8

so is this it or are you about to drop a set?

Screenshot instead of actual picture...

It's a pillow for her knees lol

Used to know that feel, bro

>married now

It's a video I took lol, dono how to upload videos on to here so I snapped some of the best shots.

Where does she shop for boots?

That shit's straight outta wal-mart.

Getting married in a few weeks and they still come every day, sorry for your loss brodie

Pleaser heels, you must got to a pretty high end walmart.

trim your fucking pubes dude wtf

Just wait. She'll treat that shit like cancer.

I did eventually, sorry not a fan of the gay dolphin

alright

More please!

Why is there a pillow in your bathroom?
Do you enjoy getting your dick sucked right after a nice long shit?

do you live in an office building?

thats pretty fucking hot. her slutwear is on point

She's fucked dudes in exchange for food in the past hasn't she?

Clean that floor you skanks.

I love enjoying women like they are things

any view on her ass?

Only the best for my bitch haha, and people can't grasp getting blown while at work? Sad lives the salt is real, and I gave her a pillow for her knees she's putting in work don't want to hear any complaints mid bj

Emo bitches love sucking dick, just a wild guess, she also swallows? lmao

First time posting in about 4 years..

Looks like a public bathroom.

With a pillow

Any face pics

Only faggots trim.

Holy fuck, this is trashy.

Yea they are wild, but crazy. She does swallow haha

>with game informers

I really like sucking dick but my boyfriend doesn't (like to get his dick sucked), at least he doesnt like it when im trying to get him off, he usually stops me and we fuck or he eats me out or stuff like that, its been like 4 years since I had cum in my mouth/face.
I thought that every guy in the world liked it and I was wrong. I once complained abt it and well yes I got and I still am called a slut

What the fuck happened to men?

Do you shave your legs too? Fucking faggots.

Any photos of her gagging on the whole thing?

Show us tits slut

Nice

can't you blow him in places that would be hard to do full sex in? like kind-of-public places?

you can do better then. where you live?

how did you meet that semen demon?

im not telling you where i live fuck off

too soon

>i once complained
>he only answered you're a slut
Every girl is a slut, get over it. That's not an excuse for not using you as a cumdumpster. Go suck someone else

Oh I remember this girl. At one point I had her facebook. Where you getten dem pix from?

b8

Maybe you give sloppy BJ, and he doesn't like, or he wants a sloppy BJ and you don't give him. (that's an example)

tits you stupid cunt

What happened to men is some of you fucking retards never taught your offspring proper grooming and basic hygene, and you wallow in your filth your whole lives and think it's what makes you manly, because you have no fucking clue as to what manliness is actually about, because your father either didn't bother to tell you, or he didn't fucking know either. You're probably a whole line of hideous foul smelling turds.

Also bonus inch.

Shame on a nigga

Sorry you have to trim to make your 2 incher look bigger

I can't cum from a bj without a lot of hand action. It's a nice starter but not the end.

>When you have a girl who loves sucking dick.

...is not a complete sentence. Finish it, you illiterate fucking child.

When you have a girl who loves sucking dick, you put a pillow down in a public bathroom so she can suck every dick that walks in the stall all day long without needing to get up off her knees.

...is how you finish that motherfucking sentence.

Yes! Even fucking beards, it's okay to have one, but at least fucking clean it and groom it well.
Since when did it become manly to look like a fucking homeless person.

butthurt dude with anger issues

>getting a bonus inch only applies to small dicks
>math stops at medium size dicks
>universe folds in on itself at large dicks

you're a regular isaac newton

Hey look game informer

Found the pre pubescent boy who can't grow body hair. Kill yourself

Lol i had sex in my office, shit got annoying but at least i can say i did it, props for thinking ahead on the pillow

Saltttttt, prolly can't get a BB even if he paid for one ahaha.

Agreed. Basic hygiene.

Trim it, don't shave it. Just keep that shit inline. Doesn matter if it's 50mm long or 5mm, just keep it tidy.
I keep mine trimmed all the time. About 10mm long. I get compliments On it all the time too. Mostly I get told that they're glad I dont shave it all for multiple reasons (looks like a prepubescent boy, or too stubbly).

i didn't read anger into that like you did
maybe you have the anger issues?

>gameinformer

kill yourself faggot

Because her Dad taught her so well!

What small dick?

>tfw you have a girlfriend who's actually GOOD at it

big difference between enjoying it and actually succeeding at it.

Hats off to you man, people can't imagine fucking anywhere else other then their own bed, when the sex life is shit is what I'm hearing from most thesense dudes, and the other I can't even imagine squeaky clean and smell like fucking herbal essence and axe lol, cause I have public hair I'm a dumpster diver? What the fuck lol something tells me we have a lot of virgins in here or Internet keyboard warriors who will never see lips around their dick.

You're getting bad bjs then friendo

Because you're doing it wrong, you dumb cunt. Hes stopping you mid BJ for fucks sake, that should be sign enough that you're not doing as well as you thought you were.

This isn't a cringe thread faggot. Get off the internet if you want a girl

>writes a post espouses proper grooming and hygene
>geniusboywonder deduces he can't grow body hair

She's great I can fuck her face for as long and hard as I want to, and she enjoys pleasing the fuck out of me, Imy an exhibitionist so I like showing off and she said go right on ahead.

No, hes kind of reserved, I only recall fucking in beds with this guy
Dont think so, i've had past experiences ant they were good; he also shows he likes it..... but he could be faking it i guess

The 2 inch one you said it applies to.
Do you need your own sentences read back to you?
Are you clinically diagnosed as being actually mentally defective in this very real way?

Maybe his dick is to small. Maybe you can't give a blowjob to save your life

What small dick?

Gonna need a screeny of that deepthroat son

>Face piercings

Fucking degenerate bitch.

tits out

he said TRIM you fucking faggot
you ever heard of manscaping? stop being a douche bag muslim and learn some proper grooming. chicks are so much more attractive when they're not picking pubes out of their teeth

I just love grinding more. Hard to find a girl who can orally grind my benis balls deep.

When you manage to suck your own dick for the first time.

That might be true but dont even get the chance to improve. I once didn't stop when told so and made him cum, but he kind of got mad at me

>I can fuck her face
>I can do all the work to compensate for her lack of skill

Not helping your case whatsoever. Any dumb bitch can put a dick in her mouth. case in point.

I'm not saying those bj you give are not good, maybe he likes them in a different way. 69? Ever talked about his fetishes or what he likes?

Who has the time besides you and your 13 year old body?

Hes faking it.

I dont like sloppy J's
Ex kept it clean, and I could throat fuck her
Current gf makes em sloppy, and has a horrible gag reflex....

bad news. youre dating a fag.

>got mad at me

Is he 12? Are you 12? You sound like children.

I shave my balls. She has to worship them and beg me to let her swallow my load before i cum in her mouth

Lol, no. When a bitch tries to do all the work, cant take half your dick and is tapped out in 2 minitues, shity, when I can assert my fucking dominance and drill her face for 30 minitues, grab her hair as hard as I want slam my shit in her throat as fast and hard as I want, that's a fucking blowjob, you prolly like them working your shaft with their hand while the tip is in their mouth, pussy ass fuck.

looks like a 5/10 boys, he probably just doesnt enjoy bj's from a homely cunt like you

Cutfag and small penis detected.

It's still getting sucks while your at home beating off to a 12 year old /flex

I like me sloppy. I like seeing fiancé spit on me, drool and generally make a mess. Even prefer her not to swallow (which she always did when we met) and taught her to spit it back out all over my cock. I like sloppy, messy blowjobs

>working your shaft with their hand while the tip is in their mouth
My gf has to do this because her gag reflex is super weak.