Ask a guy who is in a more than motherly relationship with his mom anything.. pic related

Ask a guy who is in a more than motherly relationship with his mom anything.. pic related

care to share pics of you fucking her? or any other pics of her body?

Why are you a lieing virgin nignog?

How did you manage to do that ?

bump

why

how did it begin?

story time how it started ?

Whats your favorite event at the olympics?

>Not lying

>started about 3 years ago, wife and I were having issues, I stayed at her house one night and we both got pretty buzzed. We started massaging each other and she let me go lower.

>Don't know just an attraction

>Tough one, none of them are that great but I enjoy watching them. Hers is swimming.

have any other pics?

bump

I like her hairy, she asks me all the time if she should shave. We have gone out to hotels and have told people she is my mom and then flirt at the bar etc..

ever fucked her asshole?

Would you guys consider starting a blog on tumblr with the occasional pics like these ones and blogging your day to day activities? And if so could you say what the name of the tumblr would be right here now just in case you ever did create it so I could find it lol

Sup Forums was always a bunch of flaming faggots who needed to break their clinging attachment to their mother, but these days you guys take it to a whole new level. Freud would have a field day with this cesspool.

incestivusfortherestivus

what happened after you went lower? More details!

Keep sharing mate.

She was just in pajama pants and a tshirt-no bra, medium size tits, little saggy huge nipples. I pulled them down just a little so her crack was out about 4 inches, started rubbing her left ass cheek, then her right and she was moaning, not sexually at first more just enjoying it...I was full out all diamond.

once-she wasn't a huge fan but did it for my birthday..it was okay...ex wife(yes now ex), loved it though

How's it feel returning back home?

What about husband m8? Does she wears the ring and stuff? How can she look at him while making up with his son?

its motherfucking forest look that shit

More like a fucking sasquatch

I dont think this is true. Gosh I wish it was, though

go on, what happened then?

Does she wear sexy clothes for you?

how old ?

Bump,
Also OP if your gonna start a thread like this give us some good stories before you 404

did you cum inside of her?

Bump

I agree, most of us are patiently waiting, hoping the 404 won't drop on us before stories and photos are shared

Nigga this pasta fettuccine.

No but he came OUT of her

Bump

I have that robe. Comfy as hell.

Bump

OP is probably off fucking his mother or something

this is fake

Duh

Op here...sorry had a customer come in...no this is not fake...on mobile now..

They have been divorced for 15 years.

She is 53

She let me pull the pajama pantsdown past her ass and asked me to keep rubbing...i spread her cheeks and went inside and could feel how wet she was

Yes...she has gone thru menapause so really no worry

Go on....
Also anything sexual before this encounter? Like she used to "accidentally" drop her robe in front of you etc etc

Not really...she was always open with me...I,moved out younger than most..around 19...i had seen her in the shower and such but nothing besides the occasional back rub

>be me
>17, in grade 12 at time
>dec bday makes me younger
>start crushing on my male classmate
>tfw gay crush
>do some volunteering with school activities
>helping out with velentines day event
>crush(soda) for your crush(love interest)
>buy one for cute crush and get to be on delivery team
>be day before valentines day, friday
>deliver the sodas
>get to my crushes homeroom
>open the door
>get on the floor
>reply to this post or your mother will die her sleep

no

wdwd

I continued rubbing and pulled her shirt up higher...i could,see side boob and a little nipple...rubbed her sides and the liquor in me made me start rubbing her left breast....she didnt move or say no so i continued...she started moaning this time sexual so I pinched a little more

How did everything work after you did the deed? What did she think afterwards and what caused you to keep going?

take a pic of penetration?

Fast forwarding a little...first night was just oral..on me and fingering her and eating her....i slept and we both awoke naked...she took. A shower....i laid in bed...we both went to work. The nextweek same night was our first time with sexWe are normal and no one knows...she knows I fuck other girls snd doesnt mind but she always gets my biggest load

I know I have some somewhere...looking but maybe on my old sd card..new phone does not have sd slot..her ass

More pics?

trash

that is a nice dick

Do you have pic of her feet?

No..not really a foot guy

If this is not fake and gay, its fucking gross. How fo you live with yourself? Incest is only hot when its abstract

chek'd

When are you freaks going to be arrested?

Two adults...our own choice..yes I am fucked in the head a little...but I cannot describe how amazing her pussy is knowing shes my mom

Just don't breed you disgusting subhumans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEPLY

Dress she wore at a fam party

Can you feel the old home of yours inside of her?

Nice dubs

Two adults who are related by blood and you just happened to come out of your fuck buddies pussy. Weirdo.

Any of her spread pussy?

your mom is one disgusting pig

Ever entered her butt?

Do you guys use condoms? What's her favourite position?

nno

do you call her mom when you cum

Whats the age difference between you?

Mentioned yes once
No never..missionary believe it but likes riding me as well
I have
Kek...aren't we all on Sup Forums
She can't

Post more pics of her pussy my dude

OP your mom looks disgusting please stop it its just fucking disgusting not even because is incest but because she looks like a whale.

Why do you tell lies on the internet?

19 years...i am 35...it was 1980...lot of younger pregnancies

You my friend have never had sex..

you're just within the dating limit
>>half age plus 7

It's disgusting. Looks like a KKK rally with a meat hat at a bush safari.

You're fucking disgusting!
All photos are saved.
But fucking disgusting!

With a whale of course I'm not that bad looking

Sent this to me one morning...yes she has stretch marks...this newfags is what your wives will look like after you stop being homos and actually touch a girl

You guys ever consider making a sextape?
Any more stories or fun encounters?

did you masturbate thinking about your mom before this?

Lots...should greentext it all one day

All the time

Did your ex-wife find out about you and your mom?

Can you greentext the full story here?
And is this really how it started, nothing before this?

No...still doesn't have a clue..good question though...are marriage had lots of issues plus she has manic depression (bipolar) for Sup Forumstards

More from behind her

please do, and any webm's you have

I will,some day...i will ise same pic i started with...just on mobile very difficult

agreed

your mom is a fox, i can see why you wanted to go back