CRINGE THREAD

This is honestly the new worst post about music on the Internet. Please try to dethrone it.

Other urls found in this thread:

seanpadilla.tumblr.com/post/38396348810/ryan-schreibers-horrendous-review-from-the-late
youtube.com/watch?v=jnKGF0LZKSc
youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po
youtube.com/watch?v=L28dqcQ0wbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst post about music is probably by someone who doesnt play any instruments at all (Scaruffi).

>538 points
w e w.
Where did ya find this shit?

using reddit for music discussion is cheating, they're all spergs

tfw I kind of agree with this

That is pretty cringey, but frankly I'm just glad to see someone getting into jazz regardless of the route they took to do it. Who cares if the guy enjoyed seeing Kamasi as long as it gets him listening to Coltrane, Parker etc.? Making fun of people for enjoying guys like Kamasi isn't gonna inspire them to check out better music in the future

Prove him wrong.

alright
he's wrong
proof: me

No, THIS is the absolute worst, I'd like to see anyone else post something worse than this.

He's right, though. Rap music is a jewish conspiracy to fill private prisons run by jews so they can turn white and black people against each other in preparation for a race war in which the jews triumph.

Would the world be a better place if everyone on Reddit died of cancer?

Right expect for the crime shit.

Keep in mind he is reffering to the shit normies listen to, I over-heard it and it's really fucking bad with self-masturbatory lyrics and shit.

seanpadilla.tumblr.com/post/38396348810/ryan-schreibers-horrendous-review-from-the-late

This is worse

Absolutely 100% this.

anybody remember this guy lol

There's literally nothing wrong with either of these posts.
Now THIS is awful. Pretentious Sup Forums fags are often more cringey than normie plebs could ever be.

rym is the best for this.

This post is better written and more informative than anything I've seen on Sup Forums for the past six months

What exactly is wrong with this review?

I hope a black criminal mugs this faggot

typical self-hating white rap fan

youtube.com/watch?v=jnKGF0LZKSc

this autistic piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po

youtube.com/watch?v=L28dqcQ0wbE

>complex = good
that's the real cringe

>melodic complexity of a train horn
depends on the samples and production
>3rd grade lyrical complexity
objectively wrong. relative to other genres rap is more advanced in the somgwriting/language aspect. it's the mainstay of the genre ffs
>music intended for ignorant audience, fill the jails
this is just stupid. this guy probably sits second to last chair in some middling school orchestra. fucking americans

I don't think Kamasi is the problem with that screenshot user.

I mean yeah, I just felt like it needed to be said

Probably, but why cancer specifically? That takes too long, and there are much worse ways to die. Or are you just misusing a retarded meme?