Why is hip hop so popular with Whites?

Why is hip hop so popular with Whites?

I don't listen so much for the lyrical content as I listen for beats, production and the flow of the rapping

I love this image

does anyone have the heaven sure is gay herbie nigga meme?

pol meme aside, I genuinely don't understand how every single white teenager listens to whatever shit black people come up with by fucking default.

dude can call himself lil dicky, release some shitty unintelligible track with a generic beat and it will get 400 million views

it's either that or most of the audience of videos of people like rae sremund, kodak black, french montana and the likes are actually shitskin from all over the globe

Is this THE ultimate bait image??

Isn't Lil Dicky white? But yeah I can kinda see your point. Sometimes the worst parts of hip hop get popular.

>pol meme aside, I genuinely don't understand how every single white teenager listens to whatever shit black people come up with by fucking default

popularity, social influence, lack of individualistic realizations

Honestly I feel like that's just bad for hip hop as a whole. People will remember fondly this plastic corporate music over more challenging and engaging acts (see Injury Reserve)

What is motivating you to ask this question

I always laugh when I see this image then a part of me dies inside because it's mostly true

this
of course i'd love to hear more rap without shitty lyrics, but i don't really care that much.

((()))

did he get the oscar for writing chocolate rain?

I am so fucking proud of the image I have birthed.

I never expected it to get so popular...

White guilt

>first hard working, ambitious and want to study a lot
>(sure, like most teenagers amirite? very realistic)
>then turned into retards just because they listened to some music
It's either the Sup Forumstard who made this thinks white people are gullible as fuck or completely stupid.
Average people have shallow taste in general. Average normies like having fun. Average people don't give a damn about the content of song lyrics. Hedonistic party music with fat beats therefor sells.
This image is just as silly as old people claiming video games turn you into school shooters.

That's what happens when people force soundcloud rappers onto each other when the discussion of music is bought up. He doesn't have to be rapping necessarily, as long as the beat sounds hot they'll fuck with it

>more challenging and engaging acts (see Injury Reserve

holy fuck get over yourself

Is that Rick Rubin

Where the fuck is the logic in that
Do you think people in the private of their own homes listen to music they actually don't like because of guilt? Nobody would do that. You Sup Forumsfucks are relentlessly braindead, kill yourself.

>tfw white people's rock and roll completely destroyed all the intelligent teenagers (who were by far the majority of America in 1950s-60s) chances

literally eric bottom right

I think a lot of white suburban kids aren't given a lot of choice in their very cookie cutter suburban life; rap explores topics of self empowerment i.e. not following the boring path laid out for you, also finding something your parents hate is always a plus.

>Average people have shallow taste in general. Average normies like having fun.

but why?

White people are retarded and black people are evil.

that's not how it works retard
they don't actively and consciously think about that when they're listening to it

>rap explores topics of self empowerment

LOL as if they actually listen to the lyrics

we're not talking about nu-males listening to kendrick and other "woke" rappers, it's pretty obvous the OP is referring to trap """music"""

I've been seeing this image a lot. Not that I don't like it or anything but I don't get it. What's so funny about it?

It's basically an inside joke at this point.

I created it with the bait version of the 'Heaven must sound beautiful' meme (with a bunch of mu-core artists at the bottom) in retaliation.

The reason I used Herbie:
A: I like Herbie
B: I use to use him to derail R.A.P. threads, and now I use him to derail MANY varieties of threads.

I basically started the joke that Herbie is a god.
Because he is one.

(To clarify I usually derail bad/troll threads with Herbie memes, I don't usually derail good threads)

Then they like the beats

because they're average

keep up

why is their idea of having fun listening to the most generic, derivative, uncreative garbage available

Why is rock so popular with blacks?

here's your (You)

>i listened to a certain type of music once and it drastically changed how i act forever
>JEWISH CONSPIRACY
and the rolling stones worship satan too
are you a 50's sitcom dad?

why are white people so fucking fragile

the beats

>i listened to a certain type of music once and it drastically changed how i act forever
>implying this never happens

>>JEWISH CONSPIRACY

it's not a conspiracy, it's just pointing out the overrepresentation of jews in pretty much everything, including the entertainment industry

>why are white people so fucking fragile
>unironically being non-white