My babies :)

that thing is badass

jaguar masterrace

Mine.

fuckin gawgeous semi, there
whats the brand? gretsch?

oh epi, i see it now!
bootiful

If the thread is still up when i get home I'll post the real thing. Fucking beautiful tone.

Yeah, it's an Epi. Surprisingly a lot heavier than my PRS and LTD.

Yes
No.
No opinion
Hell yeah
Bottom 2 ish. But no
No
Wats dat?

Beautiful top wood.

Sure

The black headstock is sick. I've always wanted a Jag. Nice guitar.

Nice inlay. Is that abalone?

Thanks bro, but this one is my favorite guitar. Got it cheap and I love it. Never in a million years would I have tried a Danelectro if not for the bargain.

thanks fam, check out the japanese reissue, ive seen some around 400 bones.

ya can get pretty much any sound outta these pups.

Wow, that's a fucking cool guitar. What amp do you play that through?

duuude, i want to play that guitars in 50s bars and diners.

shit is gawgeous.

Ibanez RGA121 Prestige

So you play guitar.... But can you "slobber the blues on the skin flute"?

Ugh... I hate to admit this, but a Peavey Vypyr 75 and a Pignose. I need help with amp suggestions. I'd like to try out sound Fender ones.

thanks, nig, appreciated the hell yeah. (you)

Jesus Christ..........can't really say much about this pic besides "congratulations" lol. What amp is that next to the Victoria?

Jackson Demmelition pro signed by phil demmel himself

What kind of music do you play? What's your budget?

Only when im drunk

Both are Victoria's, Regal and an Electro King. I also have a Mesa F-50.

>hating on danelectro
Found the beginner, they are fucking beautiful for the price. It's the only one i regularly play shows with, unless i really feel like changing it up.

Metal, jazz, and stoner sludge. I have no budget at the moment. Currently college student.

Between the Regal and Electro King, which is cleaner? I've got a Carr Mercury at the moment which is great for Marshall-type stuff, but isn't the cleanest amp. What's the difference between the two?

Got it for $175. Can't believe how much I love it.

I love jazz flute .. Diffently an underated genra of music

Got a bunch more if anyone is interested

Got dat gibson flying V

Pretty diverse styles. Best bet then would be to get an amp with decent clean headroom and put some decent pedals out front. There's a shitload of pedal options these days. There's even multi-channel overdrive/distortion pedals.

Regal without a doubt, there's a good bit of headroom before it breaks up. The Electro-King breaks up almost immediately. I use them with an A/B-Y, Regal for cleans, EK for overdrive.

I usually play with this jaguar, easily get different sonority

I think the color is a bit shitty but it was limited edition, at this time I wanted something bit special

nice trips dick head

That's why I chose a modeling amp for my first amp. I don't have that much money and am experimenting.

so you'll like mine

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Does the Regal have a master volume/attenuator? How many watts?

Ibanez egen18

BC Rich in drop A, Ibanez in drop C, EC-1000 in drop B, RZK-600 in drop D, Dominion DX-2 in drop C# and Dominion Pro Riverbed in drop D.

It might be rated at 15W but don't let that fool you, it's loud enough to keep up with a band. It's a master volume knob.

Point to point wiring.

Squier Vintage Modified Jag. Not a true Fender, but I love it.

I also recently picked up an old Peavey Fury

Yea, boutique amp ratings are generally pretty misleading. I had a Dr. Z Maz. 18 which is "only" 18 watts, but it was WAY louder than the wattage suggested.

My axe is best axe.

In a nutshell can someone explain tubes?

Get a Fender super sonic 22. It can do nice deluxe reverb cleans and has a "burn" channel that can get sone pretty mean peavey/marshall type distortion sounds for a fender

bumping

Bruh, jelly

Transistors before we invented transistors.

What is It? Looks dope

The rest are in gg already

It's kind of tough to explain "in a nutshell" but basically tubes are transistors and what were used in audio equipment (and pretty much all electronics) before solid state transistors became commonplace. There's a big difference between solid state and tube amplifiers. Tube amps have a much warmer, more organic sound than solid state amps (in general) and that's why guitar amps still use them today. The downside is that, over time, tubes actually wear out and eventually need to be replaced (some types more frequently than others).

Worst one in this thread. I wish I knew how to make it cooler or some shit. I'm just starting to play guitar.

Try again without using subjective words like "warmer" and "organic".

Get a line6 spider IV I love mine, it's all you really need if you already know how to play.

Picture is my current favorite.

Focus on becoming a better player before worrying about looking cool. My first guitar was a Fender Squier Strat. Better gear won't make you sound better, only practice will and it doesn't matter what you practice on.

i acutally made it myself with a french luthier
glad you like it

Also a FUCK ton louder for a given wattage.

I had a 15W Solid State that my Blackstar annihilates.

Also it isn't subjective. Tubes are smoother, warmer, and generally more transparent. You get out what you put in.

In short, if you're trying to ask why a tube is better, then you've never played through a tube amp.

It. Just. Is.

it doesn't matter
I am playing guitar for ~20 years but I still enjoy to play on 150 euros guitar
just like the feel with instruments, don't care much about price
but it depends on personality/what you play/etc..

>fender strat
>guitar
Choose one

In my experience ibanez makes pretty guitars that are very reliable but, with the shittiest sound.

it's beautiful user
I'm thinking of painting mine

i see the pop punk kid here

Currently working on the road away from home,
But I have:

Ibanez IC-400
Ibanez ICX-220 (amazing pickups INF3-INF4)
Washburn HB32
Peavey Zodiac

Amps:

Peavey 6505 212 combo

Hartke HA2000 head
peavey 4x12 cabinet

The strat's color looks weird in this picture

It's a Sherwood Green '59 AVRI.

I responded to a question asking, in general terms, what tubes are. I did. If you took issue with my subjective assessment of how they sound compared to solid state amps, then that's fine. Go to a music store and try one out and maybe you'll agree (or even disagree!).

a 29 year old pop punk kid but yeah you're right

Current back line.

Guitars are whatever...amps are fucking kings.

bass fag here, pic related, my baby

you'll always be a kid

Peavey Nitro 2, Fender MIM strat, Jackson Rhodes V. Just sold my Epiphone SG special (my first guitar), and my Ibanez acoustic electric today to pick up an Ovation acoustic electric within the next few weeks. I'm gonna get a Peavey T-60 soon too.

a better pic of the beast

$99 Fender Squire Mini. Gotta get the locking pegs. And better pickups.

What the fuck do you do to your IPad???

My 1966 Epiphone Wilshire

Are you a skatefag too?

plz don't put nice pups on this ...