What does Sup Forums want from Star Wars Episode 8, that 7 fucked up on?

What does Sup Forums want from Star Wars Episode 8, that 7 fucked up on?

at the end of the movie, i'd like it if some of the characters changed in some way since the beginning of the movie

Give luke his green lightsaber

It's already dead. The tone has been set. The implications have been made clear.

this, unfortuantely

>Darth Plaguis is Snoke
>Jedi temple
>Luke duel
>Luke Reys father confirmed
>force ghosts, dunno how i feel about ewan mcgregor doing it since alec guiness did these in OT - qui gon or yoda would be cool
>R2 and BB8 banter

not sure what else famalam

Just make the whole thing about Luke and relegate Rey to the sidelines.

an actual antagonist

An original plot

Rey to show her titties

>that 7 fucked up on

hm ????

Rey getting raped.

Less white people.

Again?

Full penetration

By who?

Jar Jar is Snoke

Finally a confirmation to the theory. The prequels would become true kino once it's confirmed that he really is the key to all of this.

Rey getting BLACKED

birch got a gilbert gottfried ass face

Luke Skywalker.

This is the correct answer

>he doesn't know

*Fewer

I want a character to be two weeks away from retirement and then get shot and say "damn, I was two weeks away from retirement" and then die tragically.

*Whom

He already is the key to all of this

Kek'd hard

doesn't know what?

Brick on literal brick and roids in space

Rians gonna kill it lads. I sense something, a presence Ive not sensed since....

Leave starkino to me.

I want there to be depth to the characters, I want the film to take risks, to ask questions of the viewer that won't necessarily be answered.

basically I don't want it to be Star Wars

Am I only one who didn't watch TFA on principle knowing it was an unoriginal cash-grabbing rehash of ANH?

I smell kino in the air

I saw TFA 12 times in the cinéma

sell the franchise back to Lucas at a loss, and hopefully he can salvage what's left of it

Jesus christ no

It doesn't matter what I want, in the end there will be a disappointment.

Fuck off, Lucas

7 was fine

not enough Jar Jar

Jar Jar is the key to this whole thing

Phasma actually being a threat and not a joke waste of time.

Of course even if she captures Rey and Finn alive, that won't make up for her being responsible for getting a planet sized battlestation destroyed and being a hypocrite who tries to save herself rather than die for the FO.

I'm sorry George

I need more backstory and delevopement for Kylo Ren, why he really betrayed Luke and how?
Also, made Captain Phasma a good villain and show the knights doing cool things

>space
>adventure
>less actors thinking rushing around = intense

NEW SHIPS
E
W

S
H
I
P
S

vision, risks, and actual character development

im done with star wars now, ive never been so disappointed in something as i was with TFA. i may perhaps stream it eventually, no way are those jews getting any more of my bennies

Better waifus.

they fucked the series beyond salvation on VII,

going with rebels vs empire 2.0 again was simply retarded.

Get rid of Rey.

Fuckin' xenomorph looking bong bitch.

The series got fucked over a decade ago. Star Wars is shit.

Rey raped

I saw it 7 times in the theater. Its great, you just decided you were going to hate the movie on principle no atter what.

Fun fact: the evil "cashgrabbing" corporation made a better and more genuine movie than Lucas did. Despite all his claims of being an auteur, Lucas was the fag who made jar jar because "kids'll love him!"

The joke is that the First Order is run by a bunch of losers. Phasma being a coward and a hypocrite was the point

The problem is that youre measuring the worth of a character based on how badass they are

The prequels were better than this garbage.

you delet your post right now fuccboi

or I shit down your throat

lmao

you first

Why is he so beautiful bros?

I saw it once hoping Disney would give it the Marvel treatment,

what a fucking dissapointment.

Youre delusional if you actually believe that

And if you say "hurr durr the prequels were original!!!111!!" Youre just outing yourself as a retard

MaRAPE Sue

before the Sup Forums prequelniggers start their usual shitposting spree

GUIDE TO STAR WARS CANON

CANON
>Star Wars
>Empire Strikes Back
>Return of the Jedi

NON-CANON
>Literally everything else including movies,videogames,novels,animated series,comic books,toys,coloring books...etc

at least the prequels have pottery and memes,

TFA is soulless and forgettable.

Ok? Don't reply to me ever again.

This is the only way that I would watch any of the new films.

I'm not boycotting the films, or in anyway angry who they decided to cast. But a few years ago I spent a long time away from home and someone had all the EU books on Kindle. I read them and I have in my own head on what happened after Return of the Jedi. The new movies are different. No Mara Jade, no Solo kids, no Wedge still being a hero.

ISWYDT

>Snoke is actually that tall
>Less snarky dialogue
>Not a clone of Empire Strikes Back
>Luke wrecking shit with the force

>MUH EU

Is not a valid criticism of TFA. btw Mara jade and thrawn are shit. If youre mad wedge isnt in the movie blame Denis Lawson for refusing to come back.

>Luke being badass
>One of the MCs being tempted by the dark side
>Luke actually having some dark side in him, which will be exploited in this movie
>good action
thats it really

snoke actually is that tall, his species grows to 8-9 feet. i think pablo hidalgo said this? im not sure

I'm not being critical of the movie at all, I just don't want to watch it. Like I said I'm not angry at anything, just not the story I want to get into. I'm not going to pay money to watch a story that I'm not interested in.

However if I found out that Jar Jar was Snoke, then I would be interested.

Underrated post.

Actually, only Star Wars (1977) is canon.
Empire Strikes Back is a grimdark edgefest full of retarded retcons where literally nothing happens
Return of the Jedi doubles down on the retarded retcons and has half of its run time dedicated to filler and silly prequel tier antics

>this butthurt over someone's opinions
lad status: wew

Fuck Reys shit up so bad her mary sue status is non existent. Since they're gonna copy empire any way cut her arm and leg off fuck it her ears too give her robotic ears. Hire Michael Madsden to do the honors as some free lance merc.

I hope Snoke is like 2 inches tall.

preferably not while "dead" on a slab

I would also accept him being like 2 miles tall.

Originality

Snoke looks like he's 50 feet or something from the hologram

Luke having lines
Luke doing cool things
Luke doing cute things

More Lukefu

Who is this semen demon?

Luke would never rape. Luke is pure!

>Fuck Reys shit up so bad her mary sue status is non existent

Doesn't matter what happens to her in the next movie. She'll forever be a mary sue in TFA.

It was all a dream, she's still on Jakku

A white male lead

It already happened though.

>Not kill Luke
>Cut off Rey's arm
>Minimise that fat fucking tumblr chink's screentime
>Kylo Ren is stronger
>More Luke screentime

BIRTHDAYS WAZ DA WORSE DEYS

This.

an original story, a soundtrack that is actually decent, something that can wow me that i cant think of like V

This.

this.
forever this.

Kill off Kylo and Rey.

I want Rey to drink piss