High on opium and hashishi. What about you Sup Forums? Drug breads

High on opium and hashishi. What about you Sup Forums? Drug breads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIy7HcwVK3E
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just weed here

What's the point of the hash if you're doing opiates?

Hmmm.. never thought of that. To get higher perhaps? Since I'm pretty much addicted to the ops now.

i am guessing that op smokes (opiuate?) hash

i smoked once and i decided to stay on pure hash

weed here. some home made skung or somesort

I eat opium and smoke hash fyi. Smoking it didn't do it for me... Digesting it is a different level.

did you ever had a mind trip? good or bad? and with what?

with everything digesting it is on a different lvl m8

Well bad trips ya.. have done LSD over 20 times and my second trip was a nightmare. Was eating egg rolls at a party for what it seems like and eternity and couldn't really move. They were playing Crass. Dunno if you know this band but it doesn't mix well with acid. Other than that it was good fucking times.

oh shit... hearing punk when you trip on LSD... big mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=oIy7HcwVK3E

Ohh and the complete opposite of that bad trip was when (years ago) I started to peak on acid i shot some coke. I was driving my camaro at the time and literally felt like superman. The stories you hear of morons jumping off of buildings thinking they can fly was probably from shooting coke.

How does opium compare to pot?

No. But please tell me you're trolling. Opium is basically pure heroin. Pot is pot.

name my pipe Sup Forumsros

Goddamn little faggot lair. If you was high on opium or hashish ,your cunt little ass would not even be able to type right now . fucking cunt

I've been taking it for 3 years now. You are kidding right?

whoops name my pipe Sup Forums

I was under the impression that opium didn't have the potency that heroin claims. I assume I am mistaken? I'm not particularly interested in opiates, but smoking opium seems to be a far less intense experience than shooting/smoking H.

I can't speak on the heroin, but hash wouldn't stop you

compering to you i am quite new to this

i personally did 2 times LSD of which one was with half a drop(so nothing worth searing) while the other was one drop, yet i dint see any hallucinations or anything crazy...

i dont see the value in doing coke or any of the "strong" ones (coke,heroin,meth,(bouble?)opium etc) because it seems to damage you... have you seen any side effects?

Your moms been taking nigger dick 4 longer than that you fucking peach fuzz fagot.. Such a goddamn lair

Ya heroin is way way stronger. But it does come from opium. But still cannot compare to pot.

Started taking hard shit in '97 or so. I am perfectly healthy and have had zero side effects.

How are bath salts?

Fucking awesome ,goddamn i just ate a fucking kitten

define "hard shit" and how often

I haven't done lsd in a long time, but when I did it a lot when I did, the closest to a hallucination you get are optical illusions

coke is a super duper pepper upper, not so euphoric like meth, which made doing them together pretty fun

I've had morphine in the hospital and sure felt great at the time, but watching others do heroin didn't look like much fun to me

coke, meth, etc, will sure fuck you up if you make a good habit out of it, as most tend to to, causing all kinds of health issues, but there are actually functional meth, etc users out there too

Only smoke hash and eat opium now. Was never a heroin or coke addict. What I haven't done is a better question. Ketamine, meth, salvia, DMT, 2cb and maybe a couple of other things.

weed is the drug i enjoy to do the most
coke is the best drug i have ever done
mushrooms are the second best drug
lsd is fun but lasts too long and i've had bad comedowns
heroin i smoked a few times, good high, but nothing amazing
RCs were fun but always headaches, luckily my white matter is still good