Most embarrassing image of the games so far?

Most embarrassing image of the games so far?

I'd go with Geraint Thomas literally sitting in the gutter after crashing out of a medal position.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C9_YWNo1f-o?t=68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or maybe Serbs drinking hue sewage

Vincenzo "World class descender" Nibali crashing was more embarrassing

They gon die

F

The act its self was but the imagery of him wasn't too bad.

The cameraman driving by Thomas sitting in a Brazilian gutter was humiliating.

If kayak sofa is real, then that.

If not, then Serbians taking a dip in the Brazilian toilet water. F

Nibali only did reproduct fall of Messina from Serie A to irrelevance

LMAO DOES SOMEONE HAVE WEBM?
PLEASEEEEE

Nice try Interpol, everyone knows webms are illegal

Is the bottom one doing his prayer because he know he can't survive a dive in this "water"?

COOL BAND BUT WEBM NOW PLEASE

I took that screenshot

Think I got it off the Telegraph website

> pjotr, how many teaspoons of hue hue water did you swallow?
> just one so far hristov
> im on 2 out of 3 , c-can you take one for the team?
> say no more senpai
> ,,,, o senpai

Nigerian just got disqualified from judo for grabbing other guys leg I feel bad but can't stop laughing

Oh man he got a mouthful

thank you!

this one is pretty embarassing

>0 (Zero)

>Be American
>Wake up early on a Sunday
>Go on Sup Forums and obsess of Britain

LMAO

Nibali: both collarbones broken
Henao: iliac crest broken
Porte: shoulder broken

Thomas: nothing

medal position how

yeah, that was pretty funny, they had a go again today in repechage, i have no idea what they did though

lel

>when a brit tries to play the obsessed card

Bit really embarrassing ,feel sorry for him though

>just as shit as countries where malnutrition and starvation are serious problems

The 'stray military bullet' hole in the media tent at horse athlete place is certainly up there.

add Poels rekt arm to that, but it's not broken.

Kek

journos really can't take a prank, smdh

>Chad

What? Is there a dedicated island for people who's dating that girl I like?

reminds me of youtu.be/C9_YWNo1f-o?t=68

>barely 2 days in the olympics

you realise countries like germany, france and spain have 0 medals as well, but i don't see anyone talking about them. imagine being this much of a pathetic obsessed cunt lmao.

It's not an island m8. And it's landlocked like womenlocked. Pretty large too

This

But most embarrassing of all is the Rio paramedics who dropped the stretcher of the gymnast with a broken leg

Nobody cares about shithole muslim countries.

mmm'

they were warned not to swallow any or they could die =o

coup: bet funding games

riot: prisonbreak apocalypse

I'm sorry, but did team GB already lose? Oh, that's right. The games isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2 days in. Does not having the lead halfway through first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the games has just started? Team GB are still playing right now and they have been the best one of the best teams for its size for how many years now? They're playing in one of the worst cities in history who just happened to get the games becasue they're feeding the IOC bribes. But you know what? It still fucking sucks. Team GB are one of the best medal winning teams for its size, they reached 3rd last Games and would have won if America didnt have all the niggers for field or Chinese injecting themselves with tiger semen. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when team GB starts scoring medals in rowing, athletics, cycling, equestrian, field events gymnastics and diving. Oh look at that, Team US just got knocked off first spot by a commonwealth country, just like the Chinese swimmer did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You're a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-GB posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the UK because we don't have mass shootings every fucking tuesday. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking threads on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>it's a USA literally can't stop talking about Britain episode

i really do love you yanks

Russian pissed herself

Thats just ballsweat

>having that many words in a post
>america is the obssesed one

They're women

Let the steroids flow through you

>being this much of a new cunt

fuck off back to 9gag

Why are they wearing russian shirts?

Original point still stands

lurk more

O my

Extra for the bingo :
event postponed, possibly cancelled (rowing, which they had the BRILLIANT IDEA of putting in a bay with an opening to the sean and many high hills surrounding it, for a discipline that requires not to have wind or water current)