Where were you when you stopped believing your Sunday school teacher that taught you the Earth is a sphere?

Where were you when you stopped believing your Sunday school teacher that taught you the Earth is a sphere?
Christfags BTFO in last thread. Flat Earth master race confirmed.

There was an awful lot if bible thumpers arguing for a round earth bc the bible told them, kek. Who still quotes the bible?

Way to much fedora tipping in the last thread. Let's keep it scientific here.

The bibke says the earth has four corners

Job clearly states the world is a sphere you dumb nigger.

That was metaphorical retard. God tells job it's globe shaped.

I was at Sunday school when that happened

When my wife had a miscarriage. Sitting outside a hospital in fredricksburg VA at 2AM chainsmoking reds. It has really opened my mind in great ways.

Christfag BTFO! Are you made Father Tom lied to you while he was fucking your ass? Flat Earth confirmed.

Flat earther checkin in
>inb4 muh gravity

How long have you been enlightened brother? Did you denounce Jesus after realizing the earth was flat?

You people would call your shadow a government plot

Our first Christfag right on time.

Baiters used to try. They used to try and act like someone who actually believed in what they said, used actual thought. Please put more effort into your bait in the future for the entertainment of us all.

>I have no valid arguments so this is b8
9gag's that way kiddo

Explain flat horizon pics faggot. Lense corrected of course.
>inb4 NASA "confirmed"

I cringed.

I hate when people call the Flat Earth a "meme". You can't just say something is a meme with no proof like that. For anyone still wondering (in 2016), the earth is definitely flat.

Flat like your kindergarten gf

>I can't explain why horizon pics are flat
Fuckin retard

This, tbh. I wish more people would open there eyes and see the clear picture their witnessing

It's already all-but-proven that the flat earth model is correct. Fuck these Christfags.

They're living in the past, m8. It's like how people used to not believe in aliens.

The current accepted Earth diagram

What about gravity then?

There is no gravity, you mong. Earth us constantly accelerating upwards through space.

It's common sense, really. When I was just a boy learning about the earth for the first time, it's exactly what I pictured. I was always top of the class. Now I'm going to college for astronomy.

Gravity is a made up lie taught to control the population. The tip top %1 made it up so they could do what they want and sheeple like you won't rebel.

Some of the most decorated and respected scientists have already accepted a flat earth model.