Hey b what is this cannon ? It was in my grandpater's stuff

Hey \b what is this cannon ? It was in my grandpater's stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WKZgp
books.google.com/books?id=RhejBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=borneo cannon money&source=bl&ots=MbmsPDPRad&sig=gcuEkvZdf5TEQWdMQTcy7sUXuu8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPwsOozMfOAhXRuB4KHXH2DK0Q6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=borneo cannon money&f=false
borneoartifact.com/modules/product/?show=info&id=6122
aaawt.com/html/firearms/f477.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is probably gonna become a big thread

its his fucking dilly old dildo

Lol faggot

Old personal pirate cannon. Pirates mounted these things to their wooden legs. All they had to do was lift the leg, point it and kabewm

Finger cannon, better than finger box.
Also join&share
discord.gg/WKZgp

It's from a model cannon. I have one very similar.

Yeah, but i wanna know the brand and name and if maybe worth something, cause the cannon doesnt have any logo

Probably a signal cannon, better off asking/k/ if it is safe to load some powder into to make some noise, would not try putting a projectile down it unless it's something really light like a rubber ball.

Oh could u upload a picture of ur cannon ?

Probably not worth much given they were everywhere before things got pussified, shipping is more. Just make a mount and put it on display.

If there is any providence to it there should be some sort of proof stamping somewhere on it, give a good pic of that and I'll be able to determine what country and about when it came from.

I wanna shoot with it , but i dont know anything about cannon or guns in general

Lol I have a smaller version of this. It's like a sling shot.

Antique cannon used for trade. Not really fired much, mostly traded. Very old and worth hundreds of dollars.

Yeah, the average Sup Forumstard isn't going to know much, get some more pics and go to /k/ so you don't blow yourself up. Black powder is pretty low pressure but shit happens.

Did you try rubbing it? Maybe you can make 3 wishes.

Doesnt have any stamp or name

my brother used to have me do that in the bath tub with me. Tell me to rub his dick until the "genie" comes out then I get to make a wish.

I have one that size, it's a .45, you can actually shoot projectiles with mine. Unless you can determine the make of yours I would only shoot blanks.

Yeah i was thinking on taking it to somebody that knows about cannons to know if i can shoot it or no

are those your fingers? How is it smaller in this picture? I am confused

Old opium pipe made to look like a cannon

Dude, you need some leg days.

Go ask Reddit, these faggots only care about fapping to traps

It is one of the cannons described here:

books.google.com/books?id=RhejBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=borneo cannon money&source=bl&ots=MbmsPDPRad&sig=gcuEkvZdf5TEQWdMQTcy7sUXuu8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPwsOozMfOAhXRuB4KHXH2DK0Q6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=borneo cannon money&f=false

Thats what im trying to know, the fuckin brand or at least the full name of the model

Nah , those are mi legs, and the cannon its 12 inches long

There is no brand or model. It is an antique. They were made rather uniquely.

wow what the heck user, calm down. if you're are going to start cussing I am leaving.

Lol fuck u

I was playing goddammn ure sensible

so half of the cannon is the same size as my dick, so I can now imagine my warm heavy dick laying across your legs.

Get a pair if mics and measure ID of the barrel and trying looking up cannons in that caliber. My gramps had one like this was chambered for 58 caliber and could should 58. Musket balls jusp put a pair of vice grips on for a handle and drop 25 grains of double ff black powder and let er rip, be lucky if you can hit the broadside of an airport hangar at 50yds

The horns look similar to this one.
borneoartifact.com/modules/product/?show=info&id=6122

The horns on that thing is what makes it unique.

Which one ?

>\b
>backslash

Fuck off jewfag.

Thats a weed pipe nigga

I think I'm getting close.
aaawt.com/html/firearms/f477.html

Yeah they look alike

Fill with crushed up sparkler, put in hard piece of clay to seal it. Light another sparkler and shove it through the other clay. Have fun. Be careful.

I saw that one too but its not the same model maybe its more old.

Here is what you need to know about it

Well, one thing that will help you, those "horns" appear to be called dolphin handles.

Yeah and it will explode in my face nice try

That's a bowl shaped like a cannon....
Your paps smoked the waky tobakky

Old cannons like that don't tend to have a specific "model". They are unique crafts by a gunsmith.

Actually it won't.

Im looking on the internet its really close but its not the model that i have

And no, not every old minitature cannon is one of these, but I've seen a number of examples and this one matches them very well. Even if this is not one from Borneo, it is a similarly aged piece, possibly signal cannon. Either way, it is a valuable piece.

Finger cannon in pooper!

So theres no exact model ?

They are called dolphins and were used to secure rope around them in larger cannons. Mainly decorative in small examples like this.

Find blackpowder cannon forums etc and post pics.

It's likely worth enough I would not clean or shoot it. You can make noise with something else.

How much do u think that i can get for it ?

No, there is no specific model.

Meant to reply to this

So it wont be able to shoot?

Several hundred, probably. Find a forum for collectors of antique firearms and other militaria. They can probably help you out more.

Depends on its condition. If well kept then yes, it can shoot.

Idk if its in good condition , i dont see cracks or something like that

Pack with baking soda OP. Put projectile, like a marble, in the end. Syringe in vinegar. Post results.

you the cigar user?

No

I dont have baking soda

My guess is that it would probably fire if you tried. You'd have to find some way to secure it. Just keep in mind that these small cannons were not really made to fire projectiles. They were usually just loaded with powder and set off to create a bang.

No, I'm the cigar user (the guy who posted the book page and all the info about what the cannon is).

Why the fuck wouldn't you have baking soda. It's such a verisatile product. You have a worthless cannon, but not priceless baking soda. I am disappoint.

Oh so it could explode if i put a small iron ball in it

Yes. Don't do that.

Thank u dude , im looking a lot of almost the same type of cannon

Your legs are cute (:

Lol dude i dont use baking soda

Lol thank u i guess

Ok i wont

What r u talking about im christian

Actually, I sort of miscalculated the size there. It is likely a signal cannon, still definitely very old and still definitely worth a lot of money. Like I said, find an antique military collectors forum and post it there. You'll probably learn a lot more about it.

Stain removal, washing shit, odor removal, cooking, toothpaste, exfoliater, fucking countless medicinal uses. What the fuck man. Get it on the grocery list. It's like a dollar.

But still, don't put a projectile in it. Signal cannons, as their name suggests, were only for creating a loud noise and a lot of smoke as a signal, not for firing ammunition.

Idk pages of antiques or something like that i just see people selling them and they have the dolphin horns but marks , mine doesnt have any mark or even a seal

Ok i will buy one

Ok got it , i'll try to sell it.

You are overthinking it. Old cannons like this were not subject to any sort of business regulations or anything. Sometimes they were marked, sometimes not. There was no rule that said every product you make has to have your stamp on it. These things were cast individually. each one is unique.

Do more research elsewhere first. Don't get ripped off.

Thats pretty cool , i was thinkin about the seals or marks because the one that i saw had a symbol or something like that and they were really alike

Antiques roadshow faggot.

/thread

I've looking examples like mine and they're selling for 1,000 or 1,500 dollars

That sounds about right

What is that ?

But i was really confused because the ones that i saw had a seal on it . And i was thinking that maybe the one that i have its a replica

Not a replica, just an unmarked example. Might be worth a little less than one with a seal, but still in the thousand dollar range.

Oh wow thats pretty cool, i"ll try to make an appointment with a antique store or a arms collector ,maybe they will buy it

I saw one with a seal and letters , was a indian signal cannon like mine wiyh dolphin horns and it was sold for 8,500 bucks and it was more smaller than mine

It's hard to give exact price suggestions on antiques like this without talking to an expert on the subject. It may have been a rare seal. Your best bet is to find a collector who really knows what they are talking about.

Yeah thats a good idea , i dont think mine its that special, the indian one was really badass

i'll give you $500USD for it right now, no questions asked...

It's 'art' they sell to tourists in tropical places saying it's from a pirate.

FALSE

OP's is functional. you can see where the gunpowder's put. probably fires .50cal musket balls.

it is legally considered a firearm.

Aye , i really wanna sell it, how are we gonna make the transaction?

So if i go with it in my car if i get pull over whats gonna happen?

paypal