Girlfriend just moved into my apartment yesterday. Her roommate took her rent...

Girlfriend just moved into my apartment yesterday. Her roommate took her rent, but didn't give it to the landlord and kept it to buy drugs. She got evicted. My roommate had to help her move her stuff because I'm out of town for a week on business.

After they finished moving her stuff into my bedroom, they left our apartment to get drinks at the bar down the street, "getting to know each other". She just called me about ten minutes ago and she seemed very drunk. She said her phone was about to die and then it did. Then she sent me this snapchat.

I've been blowing up her phone but it goes straight to voice mail. I'm currently 3 states away and I have an important meeting tomorrow morning.

What do?

break up, dont get cucked bro.

well is it? is your roommate a dude?

Break up with her on her voice mail.

That way, when you have to listen to them fuck every night, you won't be a cuckold because you'll technically be single.

send her messages breaking up with her by text. if not, you will be a cuck by morning and every time someone calls you a cuck, you will have to wear a chastity cage connected to two nipple guages.

>Girlfriend

I found this image posted in 2013 explain that.
Nice Photoshop skills tho

It is. He is.

I didn't know that he had a big dick though.

Tell her he doesn't like getting a mess on his dildo, so he uses those to keep it clean.

Or get cucked.

Either way it's no sweat off my sack.

REKT OP

this is now a dubs thread

OP never said pic was related you fucking retard

Checked

>Then she sent me this snapchat.

Go outside

>Then she sent me this snapchat

check em

autist he said he sent her the snapchat

You are literally a worse fagot than Op.

oh shit op what now

What an awful shop.

uggggggggg

Why is every single interesting/outrageous story on 4 Chan a complete and total fabrication?

Nice shoop. How did you do it that fast?

include me in the screencap!

Go to your meeting. If you break up she might feel fine about fucking him if she does. If she doesn't fuck him... you stay together? Idk she gave your roommate the rent money and you don't get evicted immediately so, she seems kinda dumb.

I right clicked and hit, Search Google for this image.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Side note: what length does a magnum condom entail?
>I'm afraid to hear the answer :(

>she gave your roommate the rent money

Confirmed for being an illiterate nigger who cannot into reading comprehension.

/thread
Nice work detective.

checkerd

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hahahahaah!!!!

>this snapchat.

Damage control at 100%

fucking rekt m9!!

jesus do you keep every single pic posted here? it doesnt even look save worthy to me...

Why would you do that? Don't you realize that you ruined this thread? Now all we have are Facebook fap threads and Donald Trump. You couldn't just play along?

>trying to get internet kudos on an anonymous board

>checked
>no gets
????

I quite like the story and the shoop, OP. Google and this user fucked you up though

quick somebody screencap this for a later straight up caught thread

Magnums are more for girthier guys, all condoms are capable of 9 inches, the only differences are the diameters.

Wait, someone is telling lies on here? Who would do that??

get

ikr?

MODS!!!

So obviously shopped

Solid work Sup Forumsro I've seen. This posted before but you were here to do user's work

that thar goddamned reverse image will get ya son, im disappoint this time

Fucking exposed, op is fake and gay

Thank goodness you were here. If not for your vigilance, we all might have fallen prey to Op's clever ruse. Keep fighting the good fight. It's hard to keep cancer at bay here, but I'm glad to see some fresh blood here, eager to try.
>only newfags try to fix this place

No I'm not. Serious issue. Fuck you guys for mocking me. I said my girl sent me a snapchat, never said pic-related. You fucking faggot weebs wouldn't have a clue, anyways. Peace, im out.

hello r/Sup Forums!

>what is reverse image search?

>Phone dies.
>sends snapchat

Break up and cast the evil witch back to hell from which she came with her magic social media skills

Rekt

Op the cuck shill exposed

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

Sup Forums, Internet Detectives.