Punk is about not giving a fuck about anyone other than yourself

Punk is about not giving a fuck about anyone other than yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCsXvngOBvA&client=mv-google&layout=mobile&skipcontrinter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=XEoHlqo90Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=mMD5irpNYKM
youtube.com/watch?v=SM7oNFn6U-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uD22FMPKCuA
youtu.be/RNjVbrtjOHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truly the most non-spooked genre.

it used to be anyway

This song is more punk than anything out now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCsXvngOBvA&client=mv-google&layout=mobile&skipcontrinter=1

until this came out, today, youtube.com/watch?v=XEoHlqo90Bk

It's trash though.

That's shit

Those drums are shit

I wish GG Allin became literate enough to write a book about punk.

In his own feces.

what about this ? youtube.com/watch?v=mMD5irpNYKM

youtube.com/watch?v=SM7oNFn6U-Q

damn dude

Yeah

>Punk is about not giving a fuck about anyone other than yourself
So it's a reiteration of the basic logic of capitalism? Sounds dull.

both of these are ass, why the fuck would you listen to this shit?

>implying gg actually believed any of the bullshit he spouted
punk is what you make it you fucking dorks. go out and make some instead of discussing it

Is this you? No way you found out about this garbage via a recomendation, this MUST be your band.

GG believed every word he said not because it was right but because that guy was a schizophrenic and out of his mind

>REEEEEEEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just because Burzum pulled it off, it doesn't mean you will too, the guitar sounds too shitty even for lo-fi and those drums are horrible

Nope, I actually listen to bands like GISM, Barbatos, Abigail, Tiger Junkies, Speedboozer, Warripper etc...

Then it's about time you kys

Really gud but too racist senpai

music*

I'M A PART OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL

I also got that impression from my punk 'friend'

A culture that crafts your image?

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

good song

GG Allin was a tryhard faggot

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

THE

Punk was a hollow fashion statement from the start.

Sam, is an adult with a developmental ...

I feel like a lot of the stuff I listen to is always very outspoken left, anti-war and all that. Kill politicians, organized religion is wickety-wack and so on.

Waiter, this pasta is under cooked.

It wasn't hollow. It's the same with any movement, it sucks up a holes. I don't doubt Lydon or Strummer or The Buzzcocks' claims to being genuine

Oh yeah, originators are usually real, but the movement itself tends to lose its values very quickly.

And GG Allin is about flaunting your micropenis and sharting on your audience, somehow tricking them into thinking you have good music.

(I like Don't Talk To Me though)

two pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=uD22FMPKCuA

your a dorable

I haven't heard much of his stuff but I thought the whole Freaks, Faggots, Drunks and Junkies album was good.

II was one of the best records of 2016.

no

That's egoism, not capitalism, lol

THE

youtu.be/RNjVbrtjOHM

THE

I'd counter that punk is about not giving a fuck about anyone, including yourself.

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Daily reminder that all punk is dad rock.

You do realize that White Pride was a joke band that was in response to all those "Reagan sucks/Anarchy is cool" type bands that littered the punk scene in the early 80s right. They actually broke up because people DID take them too seriously.

Nah now punk is about DIY spaces and trans rights and mutual respect for everyone from all walks of life but still fuck the police and fuck white people

>and mutual respect for everyone from all walks of life

Unless you're white, straight, and not mentally ill

I've seen this before, is this pasta?

Also you realize when the majority of politicians agree with your viewpoints they're probably not very punk

Punk is about getting dubs

I mean being anti-police is inherent to punk because the police actively tried to shut down punk shows and the government literally created propaganda against rock music and punk music which helped get the masses against punk thus helped the police find these punk shows

If you support the police you are not punk period

The vast majority of punk bands are straight white dudes

Wouldn't expect anyone on this board to actually know about a music scene tho

kekd a lil

Damn you sure are funny, how would you like to be a part of the REDDIT COMMUNITY you fucking bitch

Punk music is whatever. Just do a bunch of shit thats like whatever and see what happens and just not care if other people care, and if they do care that's their own fault. who cares. that's punk.

btw the captcha for this post wanted me to check off store fronts, one of the pics was a church and that's not a storefront apparently. cmon Sup Forums i though you were cooler than that

what the fuck is that cringey comic

didn't pg.99 sample this?

yes, it's at the beginning of In Love With an Apparition

why is today's punk super-conformist to leftist values, to the point of siding with politicians and not wanting to offend anyone?

punk is dead

ok this caught me off guard

punk has always been music for losers

how do i /fuckmyself/ though?

THE

you try to make fun of this and the way the original guy worded it was p. cringe but its entirely true

>Going against the mainstream hivemind/ideology and being dismissed/silenced
how ISNT this considered punk?