Give Captain America a Boyfriend

Shame of you Sup Forums. It's 2016 and none of you have petitioned for good ol' Steve Rogers to have a homosexual relationship in Marvel movies. How do you feel about yourselves?

ew.com/article/2016/05/24/captain-america-boyfriend-twitter-campaign

Don't they mean girlfriend?

>Internet wants him gay
>Marvel makes him a nazi instead
based

>such and such goes viral on Twitter
>write an article about it

What powerful journalism.

We're not gonna see Cap for another two years. This campaign will be long forgotten by then.

>it's another Sup Forums gets trolled by shitposting faggotry episode

Hydra would be more accurate. Nazis are small time in Marvel compared to Hydra.

He finally kissed Agent 13 and now they want him to scorn her?

What a bunch of assholes.

No, you see those clever writers pointed out he had blonde hair and blue eyes, and he disagreed with GOVERNMENT and force for pure good IRON MAN, making him Nazi.

Look, it doesn't make sense, but the guy in charge has more than a hard on for Iron Man. So if it ever looks like Iron Man's arguments are a pile of shite and immature and maybe even evil, you're reading it wrong and whoever is in opposition to Iron Man is a Nazi. It isn't Bad Writing.

I don't get it on one hand they say you're born gay you choose it and on the other hand they're saying make him gay

They banged in the comics. Salty Bucky x Steve fans are insane

I don't get how lazy you have to be to have an online petition to have your fanfiction written for you.

Back in the day you would have to imagine and then turn into language your gay fantasies about captain America All by yourself.

>All-American frozen since 40's
>Gay

WEW

>but of course the darkest corners of the internet couldn't stay silent. Angry CIS males, the ones who brought you gamergate, are at it again. Asking their mother's if they can use the computer they tweeted out the most vile homophobic and misogynistic messages one could fathom.

Did they write anything like that yet?

The LGBT fgt community doesn't care about agent13, how can they be so insensitive? Non-gender-retarded ppl confirmed to have more heart than the fgts.

>implying captain america isn't canonically PEDERAST

now, that will be progressive

Whatever kid is posting these troll threads, just end it, China bans anything to do with homos so you're never going to see it because these large megacorps bend over for China. See Apple just last week.

KILL ALL FAGGOTS

The big A stands for AMERICA, shitlord.

What the hell is it with Marvel and child abuse? There's that infamous Spiderman strip

Which is why China smacked Apple around and then they bought a billion in a ride share service from China? Right.

Ha, comrade, show those 'murican pederasts where's kuzkina mat'

>I'm gonna work you, boy - day and night!

what did he mean by this?

I don't see the problem. internet critics would love it.

can we please just quit with the superhero movies?

>Enhanced human
>Being homosexual

"Make the shy guy a faggot" said rancid women

Why not make Scarlet Witch a lesbian? Why does it have to be Capt.?