Anime recommendation thread. I recommend this it is pretty underrated

Anime recommendation thread. I recommend this it is pretty underrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=426XL910eKI
youtube.com/watch?v=51TROMvrlh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was cool but, then it got weird as fuck.

I recomend shin sekai, also speed grapher was cool

black laggon

fucking this, and konosuba

schwarzesmarken is pretty good

konosuba is not very serious, kinda like a funny sao but I liked it along with GATE and grimgar beeing konosuba the funiest, grimgar the saddest and gate the best one in my opinion

GATE? whats that about

anything adam sandler is comedic genius

A gate to another world opens and japan is atacked by a nation that lives like in the 1000 year, but they've got dragons and magic and shit. then japan goes there and start killing everything until there's peace, this scene got me into the anime and I loved it
youtube.com/watch?v=426XL910eKI

and grimgar has a really nice art style, everything looks like a paint

is there no one to recomend something? I'm about to finish to aru kagaru no railgun and I need something

youtube.com/watch?v=51TROMvrlh8

space dandy, and konosuba are funny ones, or you could do angel beats, or steins gate, both i cried at the end

>Yume is best grill

indeed, such a fine ass

haibane reinmei is the original angel beats

care to post some for man who loves the booty

>Yume's ass is best ass

don't have any wallpaper of her booty since it would be undecent

FLCL is a classic, and for good reason. Just get ready for the confusion headache.

Hate how overlooked this anime is.

It's just fucking awesome.

ano hi mita hana no namae wa bokutachi wa mada shiranai or anohana for short, if you want your dinner to taste like tears this is the one

Shihoru is good too

your god damn right

ga rei is pretty cool also

This shit is my jam

I hate the art style

Well, I hate you

chomartie...

Scarlet > Honey

chaos head is good watch

One punch man is amazing!!! Finished it in one sitting

there both good, but the milf vibe honey gives off gives her the real waifu

under no cirmcunstanses I'm watching that

how old are you? how was naruto?

Does anybody remember Dimension W? Mira is best girl.

Explain how it was good. I never understood that fucking anime.

New anime is shit.

I honestly don't get GATE. It felt like there was a solid plot at the beginning then it just faded to hey lets just sit here and try to have peace with people by showing them our firepower

fucking KEK dude, that one was a hella good one

dragon ball gt

Lost a bet and had to watch this. Only on episode 3 and it alright. Something to blaze to and get all emotional about the lost magic of childhood

this

I just loved it, and it happens in the same universe as steins;gat and Robotics;notes so theres a lot of crossed references, the character is kinda insane so you've gotta separete alucinations from reality, where you draw the line is up to you

well that's the normal thing to do since capitalistic countries only care about the money and resourse exploitation, but there are a lot of things that the anime didn't touch like what happens with the other countries, what other kind of animals are there, the should send satelites to space there and also why the fuck isn't japan studing magic and getting magical weapons?????

dude, 98% of the anime has always been shit, it's just that we only remember the good ones

this anime

this anime.

Can someone recommend an anime series that does not have any of the following:

>main characters that are in school (grade school, high school, or college) or are school-aged
>characters that regularly wield a weapon taller than they are
>transformation scene is a regular part of the series
>main characters that wear frilly clothes, bows, thigh-high tights/stockings/boots
>any character that wears a coat with a high collar
>a main character who is bumbling and socially awkward, or who becomes so around a particular character
>a giant-breasted woman who is also tough/competitive/likes fighting
>a situation where two or more characters have a crush on one person
>any character with a cape
>any character that has cat or elf ears
>unrequited love
>a character who is secretly royalty/an alien/a supernatural being/a magical being
>an effeminate man for a villain

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- is pretty good.
Its a change from you're cliche plots and everything just keeps going down hill with bad situations and if you like anime with despair.

When did anime become shit? Pretty much every anime in this thread is shit.

this breaks rule 1 but fuck it SAO but space dandy doesn't break those, it just has some fan serice in there

Johnny Bravo

God loves everyone. That includes weebs.

One punch man?.

>OLS
Mah Nigga

And what about the Gate itself? Around the end when they went to that magic village they starting talking about the lore then it just stopped. Thats what I found a lot in it. They started going off with something and then they just leave it alone.

Also no casualties on the Japanese side except for a stabbing.
>He still lived

>any character with a cape

>Being way too picky?

One of my favorites. Fantastic and varied animation, groovy soundtrack, and superb voice casting for both the Japanese and the English dubs.

robotech the macross saga

Just screams Sword Art Online

OP, you seen Kemonozume? It's also kind of weird; the art style takes a lot of getting used to, though.

every anime on the seinen genre? gantz, ghost in the shell, gangsta, jormungand, black lagoon, psycho pass, etc

>any character that wears a coat with a high collar

Mononoke

if you liked that, you'll like jormungand

don't forget a man got hit by an arrow

Just checked the promo.
Loving it already and loving that artstyle. I gotta check that one out.
>Not OP

God dammit whatever he's not even a major character

Not a series.

ergo proxy

Anohana was a great anime. It's really weird though because I hated all but like 3 of the characters. Most of them were just so hard for me to like.

does it really matter if it is or isn't? i don't think so

Ergo Proxy was pretty great.

Wow... that was seriously impressive.

Mushishi is pretty good. Its a sorta laid-back kind of anime with an in depth plot and remember-able characters

Just gonna throw some names on the list here. None of em are really alike, but they're all good:
>Paranoia Agent
>Uchouten Kazoku
>Kyousougiga
>Mushishi
>Baccano

I think this might do it.

its a mini series

Gantz, Jormungand
>main characters that are in school (grade school, high school, or college) or are school-aged

GITS, Black Lagoon
>a giant-breasted woman who is also tough/competitive/likes fighting

Not familiar with Gangsta or Psycho Pass.

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

10/10

Also, it's very episodic. There's no overarching story, it just follows the main character.

I watched this when I was sick for a week and couldn't do much except lie on a couch. It was very soothing.

evangelion, then the movies
trigun
code geass
re:zero
attack on titan
kabaneri of the iron fortress
one punch man
beserk original series, movies and manga
claymore
airgear
gungrave
FLCL
akame ga kill
mirai nikki
kurozuka
ninja scroll
spirited away
princess mononoke
samurai X
akira
kill la kill
hunter x hunter
full metal alchemist brotherhood
soul eater
deadman wounderland
fate zero/fate stay knight/fate unlimited bladeworks
K (k-project) (2nd season sucks dick)
gundam wing/endless waltz
gundam iron blooded orphans
samurai champloo

I'm sure there are tons more I am missing, those are some of my favs off the top of my head

this is great

Bebop? Are you asking for Bebop? Why do you so hate these things?

dragon ball
not the super shit just the original dragon ball

Ghost in the shell you dumb nignog. Kids these days.

>inb4 giant boobs

Dragon Ball Z is good too. Some people might think GT is alright too but fuck is GT ever long and drawn out.

I almost forgot the greatest anime comedy of all time

Golden Boy (watch it dubbed, it's literally the only anime worth watching dubbed)

Always a good choice.

Also easily fits these criteria :

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō

Unless you want an anime that has no drama and is all flat-chested men and women talking about strictly factual things in a calm, self-assured manner. Go watch Sazae-san, I guess.

not op but he's probably looking for something mature where characters react as real persons and not under the tsundere stereotipe or some shit like that wich makes anime totally predictable and cringy

I love z and gt but super is trash

Yeah super is trash. I'm still watching it because I have faith its going to turn out good. This arc thats going on right now is pretty interesting and I want to know where its going to go.
Though since its revolving around time travelling its gotten mixed up between the future and the past and the past of a different future because there's different futures and one past apparently

Akame Ga Kill was the worst piece of shit anime I have ever watched. Can someone give me a reason why it was good I can find absolutely none.
>bland characters
>terrible character design
>everyone dies
>Akame isn't even looked at as the main character.
>where the fuck are they even at?
The only thing I liked was the smooth animation in the fight between Akame and the ice woman I forget her name Ezra or something

I watched like 4 episodes and stopped I couldn't bare it. It used to be ruthless dudes trying to take over the planet or galaxy for complete control and now it's just some gay gods that just want some food it's not even funny it's just stupid

I loved it cause all characters have a good and a bad side, there's no good and bad people, only people fighting for diferent ideas, chelsea is great, they all die