Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/357/
isharestuff.imgur.com/
prebabe.in/
ecchi.iwara.tv/users/mantis-x?language=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/357/

anyone have that comic of elsa taking dick?

Couldn't read. Opened it 100 times.

I'm rolling and you should to!

Good thing you can't open a thumbnail orly a thumbnail.

roll

Roll

fuck
wanna trade?

MODS! CHRIS HANSEN! SPIDER-MAN!!!

isharestuff.imgur.com/

rolo

mfw 12 year old is taller than me

>222

And age 2 kek

Yes?

I opened it once and tbh fam I never whanted to again :^(

ya roll

It's k buddy I got you covered

How can i download all that is there?

prebabe.in/

ya welcome

What is this, I ain't clicking that shit.

*You're

Yolo

Best loli vids just for you guys ecchi.iwara.tv/users/mantis-x?language=en

Where is her urethra?

Fap Fap Fap

Fap Fap Fap

Tell me what it is

relling

rollio

Shieeit too young.

Roll

rollerinoooo

rollin

Roll

roll

roll

why not

dubs get

>Where is her urethra?

/r/ loli feets please

Wat

Roll a 12, get a previously unposted lood of rin.

re rollan

WHERE IS HER URETHRA?

roll

Roll

She must be one of those urethral virgins...

More

Rolling

Too old

Roll

new rawlins

rel

Roll

Scam.

check these quints

Not rolling, but I would say that 11-13 is the perfect range for vaginal stuff and working up to even penetration if she's developed enough for it to work out well and she can enjoy it.

Cumming inside a 13 year old seems like the ideal for sure.

However, range of 7-10 would still be very nice for going as far as oral. I'd let a loli that young swallow my cum, and give her a really good go at gently licking her to climax.

Anything under that is just weird.

>rollroll

0 or 9 get

Rolling for win

Uhhhhhhh, is this a theory, a loli theory? Or is this from experience..?

nice

...Of all the fucking times to get trips

rollll

Babyfucker

Roll

Fuck me that was close

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Also lolis aren't real, they are just drawings, so of course it's impossible to have actual experiences with them.

Gotcha. c;

Is there a good site for uncensored loli hentai?

You new, man? Gelbooru, pomfpomf, lolirus, lab, etc.
It's not hard to find, my dude.

Ouh man thanks and yeah kinda new

rollkdisfsdiisjfjisdjfijsd

Roll

rolllllll

rererere

I'm glad you understand. Otherwise you might get the wrong idea and actually believe it if I told you silly little made up story, like how one time I met a 13 year old loli on myspace back before facebook was the big thing, and we got to talking, started cybering and getting really attached, quickly moved on to phone sex, and ended up meeting on halloween at a nearby church that was having an event that evening, You'd be stupid to buy it if I told you I convinced her to wear a short skirt and high black boots because that's what I was into, and how amazing it looked on her lithe little body, her still barely budding young teen tits just managing to perk out from underneath her tank top with no bra, and her short, tomboyish hair styled to perfectly frame her cute face, with her adorable little nose with just a splash of freckles across it.

Maybe I'd also tell you that she was so horny already that when we sat together and talked after we first met up, she gently took my arm as we spoke and, while we sat on a curb and tons of people were passing by, she surreptitiously guided my fingers down beneath her skirt and under her panties to feel how wet she already was. I'd like to tell you that she smiled coyly and almost mischievously as she did this, and then leaned over to whisper in my ear, urging me to taste her. I could go on about how I then licked my fingers clean and how instantly rock hard I got at her smell and taste, and how it drove all sense out of my mind as we stood up and I thoughtlessly decided then and there to lead her away from the gathering and close to the nearby the woods.

Maybe you would even believe it if I told you that I pressed her up against a car just at the edge of the gathering and near the woods, fingering her for a moment as I made out with her, blissfully enjoying her soft young lips and inexperienced, but enthusiastic tongue as I explored the ridged walls and velvety opening of her hot, wet little snatch.

And there might even be more that happened immediately after this, but you'd be a fool to believe it.