Alright bitches, I just downed 500mg of benadryl/dph

Alright bitches, I just downed 500mg of benadryl/dph

What should I expect? Ego loss? Euphoria? Insight into the nature of reality?

You need to be by yourself at the 90 min mark. That's the beginning of losing short term memory and speech problems

You will have phantom daydreams if you sit in darkness. Smoking cigarettes that do not exist, walking around the hood and you're in your chair.

Oh yeah, and the voices. Remember to coexist with them. Whatever they say, just remember that you are ok and everything is ok. If all fails, you go to bed. Taking a shower sometimes helps but not always. Just drink a lot of water if you start feeling bad, lol.

The drug effects peak at about the 3 hour mark. It's remarkable how quick the come down is where you feel tired and just fuzzy.

Prepare to be talking absolute fucking nonsense. You will be making less sense than a white dude with a degree in women's studies.

Oh and the voices. Have fun nigga.

also, whatever you do, do not take more pills. you will not get higher. this trip is already in motion. Save them till next time

And some people are going to come in here and say you need to take 700 mg in order to actually trip balls. They are talking out of their ass because they have done this more than 10 times probably and they actually get interested by the delirium. I've done this benadryl shit way too many times and I've never wanted to go beyond 600 mg

You totally could sniff a line of pollen and be cool. Also you wouldnt be able to drive. Unless you can.

It's not fun, so don't expect any enjoyment. Prepare for seemingly endless restless leg, though. Don't try to masturbate.

kek

mfw you think taking enough benadryl to get you fucked up gives you "insight into reality", quite the opposite really, the best type of consciousness is like a clear dry beam of light

Oh yeah DPH tolerance builds quickly. I would wait 2 weeks before trying another time. The delirium is quite intense still but the comedown happens faster and faster once the body becomes tolerant to it.

Overall it was a very interesting drug for me but after a while of having those weird trips I realized DPH did not make sense for how I wanted to spend my time. I grew to hate it, unconditionally. I could take 50 mg to fall asleep but anymore I start to feel the irritation again. That DPH irritation, quite difficult to describe but it's like being angry and afraid of everything at the same time. :D

GL HF

>Don't try to masturbate.
one of the main reasons I took it was to try masturbating on it. Any reason in particular why I shouldn't? I've heard it can make fapping great

You might rip your dick off

The voices kill me every time. Also, at 600 right. I usually take more when I'm coming down

how many tablets are 500mg of this?

i got a question, i did 600 mgs once with a bunch of my friends, BUT i was the ONLY one to do them.

for some odd reason i didnt see the spiders, didnt hear the voices, but i did have the short term memory loss which was insane lol. my friends were in awe.

but my question is did i not hallunicate because people were there to ground me??? i wasnt ever alone until everybody had gone to sleep and the only case of hallucinating i had was watching both my friends have a conversation in front of me only to realize they were acually both sleeping.

felt like a light acid trip most of the time, was dissapointed i didnt see weird shit.

should i have been alone?

Honestly dying feels better than dph tripping. One of the worst feelings in the world and it lasts for hours.

20 25mg tablets. some people reccomend 700mg but fuck that shit, my cousin too this in Vegas back when we were underage and couldn't get booze and he had a giant seizure while we were eating with my parents at a fancy restaurant that had a band playing and everything. I want to try it but I will keep the dose relatively low

How dangerous is it to actually have 20 tablets, I understand that taking a shit load of tablets usually is a bad idea lol but still.

yeah other people can make the hallucinations go away. the less stimulation, the more is going to happen to you.

well it's certainly not lethal, have known some people who have done 80 tabs. Otherwise there isn't much literature. It doesn't seem to be toxic to the liver as I had a friend who tripped on it every day for 6 months then had blood tests and an MRI to see if his brain was OK. Everything checked out. The danger would be taking tablets that contain tylenol in addition to dph

light acid trip?

What is it with you fags that don't realize it's shit unless you do 700-1000mg? Not trolling. I didn't actually talk to wheelbarrows and see mind bugs and lose physical functions till then. This is why you faggots are all so weak.
Wait a few weeks and do it again like a man you bitch.

Eh, that might just be because you're overweight. I've had interesting experiences at around 650mg. Over 750 and it gets really hard to remember anything, I just kind of blackout and vaguely remember having an uncomfortable time

I don't fuck with drugs in general, but I'm wondering something: how do you people stay up after taking so much Benadryl?

Personally, I only take half a pill when I have a bad allergic reaction, and it puts me to sleep within 30 minutes. 20 pills is 40x the dose I can barely tolerate, and you guys can stay awake for hours?

Does the drowsiness get cut off altogether with such high dosages? Do you mix the meds with something to keep you up? Or is it just a thing you do?

No faggot, I weigh 125lbs. I have/had been doing hard fucking drugs for years by then though.
But damn DPH will fuck you up like a hero. Only MXE even came close to making me as confused

how much did he do??

it is just a thing you do. At the peak of a trip it is quite difficult to fall asleep. Bug-eyed pressure on eyes and face, feels oddly stimulating but in a way that your whole body is like heavy sand. I'd say the stimulating dose happens around 500 mg and above. but yeah you're going to feel incredibly drowsy for 2 hrs until things get serious. :P

Prepare for a lot of waking dreams until it is possible to be drowsy.

yeah certain odd small side effects i have when i trip on acid i had on this, weird yawning, and laughing felt fake and tapered off very quickly. almost as if i couldnt produce the correct laugh immediatly after starting it. very weird feeling ive only had on acid and from dph

>benadryl

Why would you do that? you can get proper drugs on the bad internet. You can even pick them in the fields.